Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SVN update
Peeka~ Offline
Changing Peco for Motorcycle...

RE: SVN update

OMG i wanna play... well i don't want to die but woah looks cool Ok

Peeka~
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2007 10:57 PM by Peeka~.)
07-03-2007 10:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Yetipunk Offline

Oh lord, not even Rachel and Ice Cavern yet? I raided that place like 2 months ago! I didn't realize that Rachel wasn't on this server yet. What about Odin temple? Panda, before you put it in you might want to edit mobs on Odin temple... Well, just valk. I know how to easily solo valk (Not MvP) and get the valk set in like 4 weeks.

coocoocachoo
07-03-2007 10:57 PM
Sekaru Offline
Winter's Hope

btw two things

1. I had an epifany on my way to work... keep ruwatch and sight the way they are!!! if!!!!!! used by a class that actually has the skill and change the clip versions back to 3 cells so that way its super cool that you don't have as much magic so your range isn't as big if not just keep ruwatch and change sight is my suggestion cause priests should have big range like cmon.. there magical people..

2. omg don't put in Odin temple look at monsters then look at bio's... nothing else to say appart from people will have too uber equip for anyone else to stand a chance without same equip.. and skeggoild leveling is the cheapest thing ever... talk about trans factory.. get your char to 89 hit odin temple super speed leeching.. and your done.. nothing else to say thats my two cents .. and yay ICE TEMPLE I WILL OWN YOU!!!

Ice, Honor, Pride,     HeRo...
[Image: siggysek.jpg]
07-04-2007 01:06 AM
Salvosa Offline
Spirit of Salvosa

I completely agree with everything Kadar said. Actually, I thought I was looking at something I said for a minute.

Some things just shouldn't be tampered with. Just because no one up-and-formally complained doesn't mean no one cared. I say we have a vote! xD.

I'm interested to see what will happen.

P.S. Nice screenshot /no1

Edit: Yay, done. Poll section!

~~
Rysie - 82/50/High Priest

Reyli - The blue haired girl - 81/50/Baby Alchemist
Razhak - 51/Amistr
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2007 08:46 AM by Salvosa.)
07-04-2007 08:36 AM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Yetipunk.. was that really necessary? You don't even play here so keep your comments to yourself. I'll take a look at the valk suggestion however.

I might tweak (lower) some of the drops, specially MVP. Because yes gravity is trying to balance things, but they do it for their population of thousands, ours is much smaller and I do believe it benefits to make some ajustments.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
07-04-2007 09:27 AM
ShadesOfBlue Offline
Order of Chaos

gravity came out with a patch regarding valkyrie i think it has something to do with the mob nukeing each other with thier own spell or something lol .. had something to do with magic and skeegolds are pretty cheap to archer classes Icon_razz (at least the db ones) not much isnt.
The last time panda had a test server up skeegolds had thier own skeegold mini mob so thatd disrupt the stun lock and forget tactic a bit. Do we really need a poll for everything?

[Image: obama_supporters.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2007 09:43 AM by ShadesOfBlue.)
07-04-2007 09:36 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Salvosa Offline
Spirit of Salvosa

Answer: This is the only poll I've made in my entire time here, so please do me a favor and get over it. The world is definitely not coming to an end because someone makes a suggestion.

~~

Razhak - 51/Amistr
07-04-2007 10:35 AM
jman212 Offline

Omg Omg that SS made me have 4 orgasms!! hurry up plzzz!!Cry

IGetMoney~LoA Forever.
[Image: LoAcopy.jpg]
07-04-2007 11:29 AM
n3xus Offline

Sekaru Wrote:2. omg don't put in Odin temple look at monsters then look at bio's... nothing else to say appart from people will have too uber equip for anyone else to stand a chance without same equip.. and skeggoild leveling is the cheapest thing ever... talk about trans factory.. get your char to 89 hit odin temple super speed leeching.. and your done.. nothing else to say thats my two cents .. and yay ICE TEMPLE I WILL OWN YOU!!!

ice temple is fun!!! my old guild and i used to time ktul nightly. 24hour spawn was long but it gave us time to prepare and organize.

RRS Ktul run

and you right about skeggi... we tweaked one of the characters in our guild and he turned into a skeggi machine! too bad the server shut down shortly after because of other reasons.

[Image: asdfnx.jpg]
07-04-2007 11:33 AM
Salvosa Offline
Spirit of Salvosa

I just want to see Gloom Under Night. Oh god freakin awesome.

P.S. Wow, Ktullanux is smaller than I expected.

[Image: Gloomundernight.gif]

~~

Razhak - 51/Amistr
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2007 11:44 AM by Salvosa.)
07-04-2007 11:41 AM