Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Birthday + Halloween + Cash Prizes & More!
Syl Offline
A cat

RE: Birthday + Halloween + Cash Prizes & More!

[Image: 43iHTrG.jpg][Image: SJ0RDSy.jpg][Image: RFPDAAN.jpg]

IGN: Banksia, Bellflower, -Canary-

Fav part- end boss fight . The quest is very rewarding, and will probably produce many level 80 parties Icon_razz.

and this

[Image: OAoo1yS.jpg]

Ok
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2020 09:12 AM by Syl.)
10-13-2020 09:08 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Arcanju Offline

Did this with some friends, here's the group of us in Tiamat Town. My character is Doraymi.
[Image: ODewMG0.png]
I liked that this quest gives a good opportunity to try out classes and builds I've never played before.
What I like most about the festivities so far are the events Fredrick has been hosting. But, I'm looking forward to the GM hosted party events coming up, and I think it's likely those will take top spot No1

Thanks to everybody involved in putting together this fun month!
10-13-2020 08:35 PM
Papi Offline
Despacito Lover

[Image: PcLGeyG.jpg]

Ign; DYWB

TBH, I really like the quest, custom maps, custom gears(especially costumes) and also other event (not only hero's journey), it's fully detailed and well deserve for gm to create this kind of events,series and other stuff. So for me there's no more words i can say to this server but it rocks my life, having friends at the hero's community are my favorite part, cause were all gonna do everything for this server to be more exciting. Thank you for a great event this year, even tho we had a problem but still we're still alive, kicking and still kept in touch.

Happy Great month from the one and only Papi on hero :yum:
10-13-2020 09:35 PM
LTY Offline

Got to know this contest after I started 3 classes, so I missing the screenshot.
Anyway, this is a great opportunity for me to try others classes I've NEVER played before.
I like the storyline and how the quest work is great & definitely the reward too (Novice should get better reward).

Here is all 10 classes I play
G.Kia (8th) - Archer (Missing Screenshot)
JourneyWest - Acolyte (Missing Screenshot)
JourneyNorth - Thief (Missing Screenshot)
JourneySouth - Mage
https://imgur.com/6dXWRWi
JourneyEast -Swordman
https://imgur.com/UjDJGQ2
JourneyMid - Novice
https://imgur.com/iWm21T2
JourneyFresh - SuperNovice
https://imgur.com/p9c96zH
JourneyAll - Taekwon
https://imgur.com/gDTO45a
JourneyDeep - Ninja
https://imgur.com/lKBFpH4
Ashratulaina - Merchant
https://imgur.com/v6Isf6d
10-14-2020 09:16 AM
Tulwar Offline
Forum Lurker

[Image: screenhe-RO-Server001.jpg]

My favorite part of the quest was the completed bard's song. RIP Amara and Guillermo. True heROes never die. (I forgot to save it, so if someone can please send me the song, I'd appreciate that).

The message behind the quest really tugged at my heartstrings. I'm glad I came back for a visit and got to experience this. Thank you heRO for all the wonderful memories that will forever be a part of me. Thank you to everyone who has been a part of my Ragnarok Online journey. And huge thanks to Pandora and the rest of the GM team for their dedication! Here's to 15 more years Icon_wink

Tulwar: 99/70 Clown - heRO's #1 NOOBTASTIC Clown x]
Parfait!: 90/70 High Priest - The (in)famous Elitist Thug ;]
Fuwa: 99/70 Sniper - Pewpewpew
Axel Almer: 99/70 SinX - Noob AGI Sinx
Vorel: 99/69 Champ - Another Unoriginal Champ
Artist: 99/50 Wizard - Free Nontrans WoE Points ^3^/
10-14-2020 06:20 PM
Tekkaman Offline

[Image: WRxChib.jpg]

Wow! What an amazing quest! I think my favorite part was the rescue at the end. It was really cool to have a group of AI adventurers backing me up. Also, as has been mentioned, the message at the end about Tiamat leaving was so bittersweet and very moving. Thank you so much for this, heRO! Happy Birthday!!!
10-15-2020 08:40 PM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

The first 2 winners of the sweepstake are............ Doraymi and JourneySouth Icon_suprised

Please make a support ticket or contact a gm via discord to let them know your prize preference.

Congratulations to them and to everyone who completed The Hero's Journey! No1

The next winner draw will be on October 31st (or the next day if I'm too busy with Halloween)

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
10-15-2020 09:48 PM
Tekkaman Offline

So, I thought about just editing my post, but I wanted to ensure that the new submissions would be easy to distinguish from my original post that was made prior to the cut-off date of the 15th. Without further ado, here are my second and third new heroes to complete this incredible journey:

[Image: C5Qwa7c.jpg]

[Image: 4Lnpqjo.jpg]

Despite sharing my favorite part of this event in my previous post, I would like to add something else to this one. Upon doing the quest more than once, I have noticed the various aspects of it that can have different outcomes. Not just some of the prizes awarded, but also the quests that could be assigned to you. The first time around, the Wise Adventurer simply asked me to cough up 50K. The second time, I was tasked with killing Applerings. The third time, I was asked to complete the Homeless Fairy quest. I am hoping I can go through this event a few more times so I can see if there are any other neat things that might get thrown at me. Thanks for keeping me on my toes, HeRO! No1
10-24-2020 03:30 PM
Rewynd Offline

[Image: yQbBqHj.jpg]

IGN: Rewin

[Image: l52MCun.jpg]

IGN: Vendow

[Image: 83Oe0Zb.jpg]

IGN: Wyred

I actually love the introduction to the new maps! I haven't actually played in a year, I was a newbie then and still a newbie now. I want to thank my friend DevilCry for helping me out. He helped me out when I was starting a year ago as well, I have come back and is still the same nice person helping me out now. Thanks friend~ and also thanks to the GMs for putting together a great event! Your efforts are all appreciated!
(This post was last modified: 10-28-2020 01:59 AM by Rewynd.)
10-26-2020 05:37 AM
Angel Kitty Offline
sleepy cat

IGN(s): Black Orchid, Caramel Latte & Glucose.

[Image: kS0N9Tm.jpg]

[Image: o1eCkJa.jpg]

[Image: jIrBtBh.jpg]

Loved the Hero Journey quest although everyone's answers determine what quest you have to do (ugh hate PPE hunting ;<). Also, as a pet collector, I love it when we get cute pets via quests <3

Thanks again to the hardworking GMs that make HeRO's Birthday month more enjoyable ^^
10-27-2020 01:30 PM