Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Birthday + Halloween + Cash Prizes & More!
elendramear Offline

RE: Birthday + Halloween + Cash Prizes & More!

I decided to make a new post as well, for my last 2 characters that I made with the hero's journey quest, so it was easier to see that they were submitted after oct. 15th!

[Image: fiunAZK.jpg]
IGN: Fasolati

[Image: qZnnW6P.jpg]
IGN: Cecily Ainsworth

I really do have to say all the events in october have been SO much fun, I've been trying to particate in all the ones I can, even ones I normally wouldn't have thought to particapte in like the PvP for items(my god my arms were shaking when it was my duel XD)The save the merchant event was lots of fun even if i did keep accidentally trapping my own team mates(sorry) but in particular the ToH was lots of fun! I've only ever done the standard ToH (and still only done those twice waay back) so this was different and interesting, and because of the 80/50(hero's journey) restriction, it meant I got to play a role I normally wouldn't have and got to try out going as a dancer, as well as try out the ensemble skills~(Doraymi and Fasolati combo!) Really thanks to all the GMs for all the amazing events~~

Love The Pet Maniac! Love If you have any questions about pets, or there's a pet you'd like feel free to ask me!No1 IGN: Kiki Raemtal, Tessara, Terrimi, Kali KiRin, Elendramear, and Kaira Niami. Also leader of the Gotta Catch 'em All! Guild.
10-28-2020 09:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Psithief Offline

Shy :(

story deleted
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2020 11:09 AM by Psithief.)
10-29-2020 05:28 AM
Parrie Offline

[Image: 5RWLwwe.jpeg]
[Image: tujRAJP.jpg]
IGN: Chiffon cake, Lingling40hrs

Favourite part of the quest was probably the last bit of dialogue. I've been around for a while now (first account was back in 2005...?) and I felt a pang of nostalgia ;A;
Wanted to go through the dialogue more but I keep accidentally clicking too fast, hopefully I get enough time to do the quest one more time OTL
10-30-2020 03:08 AM
Papi Offline
Despacito Lover

Sorry pandora but i have to post a 2nd reply also I also asked you but decide to post it again SorryIcon_smile

IGN: Strawberry Pizza
[Image: gItafcs.jpg]

IGN: Pineapple Pizza
[Image: N228Hhs.jpg]

IGN: Grilled Watermelon
[Image: d1WjoDU.jpg]

You know what's my favorite part on this server? New players had create a new character and each of reactions were amazed and happy, seeing those people with their enthusiastic energy (as you may feel it too) makes me also happy. also old players from the past had been united to each other, either friends irl or friends in online but im still happy for everyone having fun on the event even other veteran players did their efforts to guide these people. Honesty, from the bottom of my heart thank you for making this server from the downfall of rocks turned into Purest gold, I just totally loved the event, quest and other stuffs that has been added and customized recently. So thank you GM for never ending hardwork for this server, I wish to be more successful and more celebrations to us in the future... CHEERS! Icon_twistedIcon_biggrinLove
10-31-2020 10:35 PM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

*drumroll*

Winner #3 is Rendon Tear
Winner #4 is Wyred
Winner #5 is Paralysis

Winners of 1 Toh Voucher : Temp JoeJoe, Pineapple Pizza, Fasolati, Caramel Latte and Banksia

(Strike texted names have gotten their prizes)

Please make a support ticket or contact a gm via discord to let them know your prize preference. We will also be looking for the winners.

Icon_smile

Thanks for participating in The Hero's Journey! ^_^

Side note: I saw a LOT of food related name, you guys must all be hungry Icon_biggrin

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
10-31-2020 11:52 PM
Tekkaman Offline

AAAAAAHH!!! I won?!? I am SO excited! Thank you for all the hard work you put into this server, Pandora (and the rest of the HeROic GM staff), as well as all the content and festivities created and hosted over the last month. It has really been such a blast rejoining this community. Here's to 15 awesome years and many, many more to come! Icon_biggrin
11-02-2020 11:07 PM