* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Change Sight & Ruwatch to normal
Alexander Offline
Arch Angel

RE: Change Sight & Ruwatch to normal

If a wizard dies in one sonic blow, that's called bad equips. And really, you shouldn't expect to last long in WoE / PvP with no vit.
07-07-2007 12:00 PM
Find all posts by this user
Flossy Offline
Falathiel of Fate

Alexander Wrote:If a wizard dies in one sonic blow, that's called bad equips. And really, you shouldn't expect to last long in WoE / PvP with no vit.
>_>;; When i played on a server where i had the BEST equips a wiz could get i still got obliterated Not saying it was just 1 sb but still ( I had DEX INT AND VIT) >_<;; , And thats not the point... i was just stating that wiz only have 3k hp with nothing...And i know i wont last long in pvp/woe...I dont expect to

[Image: flossysig1ak1.jpg]
Flossy - The Real Meaning

Word used to define someone who is really intelligent but a bit stupid or an airhead.
A "Flossy" would say "I have a Phd in Math....do you think we can sit on chairs underwater ?"
Or
"My IQ is 160, But i think red cars are faster than blue ones"
^ WHAT !! Thats BS~!!! Blue cars are FASTER !!~~~~~!!!~~
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2007 12:23 PM by Flossy.)
07-07-2007 12:10 PM
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

Flossy Wrote:
Alexander Wrote:If a wizard dies in one sonic blow, that's called bad equips. And really, you shouldn't expect to last long in WoE / PvP with no vit.
>_>;; When i played on a server where i had the BEST equips a wiz could get i still got obliterated Not saying it was just 1 sb but still ( I had DEX INT AND VIT) >_<;; , And thats not the point... i was just stating that wiz only have 3k hp with nothing...And i know i wont last long in pvp/woe...I dont expect to

Think what Mr. Alexander has assumed already is that it is a High Wiz with the extra stat points as a trans to get even more vit, and not only a non-trans Wizard... that is probably where the difference is already for Mr. Flossy's case. Wizard can barely afford a lot of vit, or a relative neglectable amount, but a high wizard can certainly invest a lot more of it.

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
07-07-2007 01:47 PM
Kadar Offline
Cheese is WoE

Any wiz or hwiz built for woe with minor gears can easily survive SB. How fast a pvm wiz dies in WoE has nothing to do with sight or ruwach range anyway. If they aren't meant to pvp or woe anyway why should you expect to have a chance. The extra range give every class in the game an instant advantage against sins and rogues. It also makes it harder for them to survive in bio3. Wiz get at least 1 extra attack vs a sin or rogue due to the extra range. If they have sightblaster on they get two. How often does frostdiver not freeze within 2 hits. I see no reason not to follow the official ruwach/sight range.

[Image: combinedoodlesigiq6.gif][Image: siromafinished1ln0.png]
07-07-2007 03:30 PM
Alexander Offline
Arch Angel

No, I cleary said wiz instead of high wiz. High wiz would only further my point though.
07-07-2007 04:21 PM
teOx Offline
cry IMBA pls

+1 to every one of kadar's arguments. honestly how do you argue against going official? gravity changed things to make it fair and balanced. sins are strong against wizzes because gravity intended it, wizzes have their own strengths too. we arent whining, complaining that gravity made sins too strong is whining. no one has said a good reason to keep the super sight. just oh no sins/rogues are too strong!!

no. it is NOT more balanced this way. you do not know how to balance gravity's game better than gravity themselves. dont be cocky.
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2007 05:23 AM by teOx.)
08-03-2007 01:17 AM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

Next thing you'll know we'll be asking for even more of a nerf to asura or AD, or (God forbid) waterball.
08-03-2007 01:26 AM
Motenai_Ronin Offline
Lord Jugger

weee!! Waterball is such a fun skill to use ^.^
i think it has enough limitations and shouldn't be touched >8P

~Wesa got a grand army!~ || ~Phreeoni's Cave of Wonders~
[Image: geonosisbanner.jpg][Image: phreenoni.png]  
Jugger (LK) Jester (Hunter) Beast (Taekwon) War Machine (BlackSmith) Iron Man (Merchant)
08-03-2007 02:22 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
teOx Offline
cry IMBA pls

i hear alot of people talking about new svns and stuff, being new to RO i dont really know much about the updated maps and stuff. but seriously this sight thing is another way in which the server is outdated. you cant deny this, no matter how much you enjoy the super sight, its a fact.
08-03-2007 05:33 AM
truthhurts Offline

Am I too late for the sh*t storm??? Oh My God
08-03-2007 06:07 AM
Thread Closed