Banned

RE: Change Sight & Ruwatch to normal

by doing that, another skill become useless,*sightrasher*
07-06-2007 01:47 PM
Find all posts by this user
Sekaru Offline
Winter's Hope

.... sightblaster is supposed to be what makes up for low sight range.. so yeah... no comment other then that..

Ice, Honor, Pride,     HeRo...
[Image: siggysek.jpg]
07-06-2007 02:19 PM
Flossy Offline
Falathiel of Fate

I say leave it alone, come on Really how many attacks will it take to kill a wizard, Seriously Icon_sad Not many... Mad

[Image: flossysig1ak1.jpg]
Flossy - The Real Meaning

Word used to define someone who is really intelligent but a bit stupid or an airhead.
A "Flossy" would say "I have a Phd in Math....do you think we can sit on chairs underwater ?"
Or
"My IQ is 160, But i think red cars are faster than blue ones"
^ WHAT !! Thats BS~!!! Blue cars are FASTER !!~~~~~!!!~~
07-06-2007 05:14 PM
poeticwings Away
PAGDAYAW !!

Well now, I have an assassin, a priest, and a wizard. o_o

Honestly, I was working with a sin to test the range for sight and I must say it's too big, but then again, without backup in situations such as WoE, wizards would be dead and the said rogue-sin could just cloak again. Sorry if i'm underestimating Wizards. But then again, there IS A SIGHT CLIP. Seriously, anyone can use that. So maybe just change the ratio of the sight on the sight clip. o_O? Is that even possible?

But then there is a problem with FS priests that can be in the scene longer than the Energizer bunny can beat that drum. It would definitely be hard to get past ruwatch. Rogue-sins cannot use their skills to their full potiential.

How about for WoE, we have an area around the emp with no ruwatch/sight/hide/cloak. People use ruwatch and sight near walls and warps anyway. Most cloakers would be seen right away. AND people need to uncloak to attack the emp. Sheesh.

As for regular PVP, I have no suggestions.

Rinato High Priest L99/70
Index Sniper L99/70
Peppermint Gypsy L99/69
The Pianist Assassin Cross L98/68
sharp Baby Hunter L99/50
Harmonia Soul Linker L91/50

The Penguin Squad Guild L9
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2007 06:07 PM by poeticwings.)
07-06-2007 06:06 PM
Kadar Offline
Cheese is WoE

First off a compromise doesn't seem like a good idea to me. I see this as a all or nothing type of deal. Either bring it all the way back to official range or keep it as is and screw over sins and rogues. Without ED, Marc, or silence wizards are a pain to kill. The current range of sight means they basically get a free frostdiver or stone curse in. That means death to most classes. Even more so to low mdef classes like sins and rogues. Killing a wiz to get rid of sight is still much more of a possibility than killing a priest. This means that only lowering sight won't do much good because ruwach is still out there and more or less unavoidable. Priests won't go down without EDP or a failure of some sort on their end. Then of course monks also get ruwach. With the current range of ruwach it's basically impossible to attack an attentive monk without being TSS'd or Asura'd before you even get to them. I still see no reason for the extra range on sight and ruwach.

During WoE with the current range of sight and ruwach people don't even need to be using it near the door. They can stand way off, in some cases behind a wall and still have sight and ruwach effecting the portal. That is in no sense fair.

[Image: combinedoodlesigiq6.gif][Image: siromafinished1ln0.png]
07-06-2007 08:18 PM
Salvosa Offline
Spirit of Salvosa

Just because my ideas weren't any good doesn't mean we can't come up with a good comprimise.

~~
Rysie - 82/50/High Priest

Reyli - The blue haired girl - 81/50/Baby Alchemist
Razhak - 51/Amistr
07-06-2007 09:08 PM
Kadar Offline
Cheese is WoE

I don't think we should compromise. In my opinion skills should always mirror official.

[Image: combinedoodlesigiq6.gif][Image: siromafinished1ln0.png]
07-06-2007 11:46 PM
ShadesOfBlue Offline
Order of Chaos

off subject a little bit but i remember when geos used to have firebolt skill and seals crit'ed like crazy for high damage Cry

[Image: obama_supporters.jpg]
07-07-2007 12:23 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Yanos Offline
RO-Aditct

i vote : no opignon Ok

i played on the serv a lomg time ago & i not see the range up of that 2 skill & if people play well u can snake Laugh

[GM removed]
07-07-2007 08:29 AM
Flossy Offline
Falathiel of Fate

"Without ED, Marc, or silence *wizards are a pain to kill*."

Really ? one sonic blow obliterates a wizard's hp with out one of those... seriously try a wiz you have around 3k hp with no vit/hp cards...Its really stupid trying to make a wizard weaker than they already are...seriously just leave it be...

Even if some one has a Horong card, (Which not alot of people do) They are first targeted anyway...

[Image: flossysig1ak1.jpg]
Flossy - The Real Meaning

Word used to define someone who is really intelligent but a bit stupid or an airhead.
A "Flossy" would say "I have a Phd in Math....do you think we can sit on chairs underwater ?"
Or
"My IQ is 160, But i think red cars are faster than blue ones"
^ WHAT !! Thats BS~!!! Blue cars are FASTER !!~~~~~!!!~~
07-07-2007 11:56 AM
Thread Closed