Meh
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Homunculus, Yay! or Nay!
Salvosa Offline
Spirit of Salvosa

RE: Homunculus, Yay! or Nay!

That wouldn't be much of a nerf since you can't actually bot with Homunculi in the first place.

For one thing, KSing isn't allowed. Since most leveling spots have at least someone in the area, going afk with your pet KSing everyone will just get you banned.

Secondly, according to the site panda showed us. YOU CANNOT AUTOFEED YOUR PET. Therefore you are constantly losing affection from your pet if you leave it alone to fight for you.

Also, your pets cannot auto-loot for you. So there is no benefit to going to obscure maps to hunt for cards or gear without actually watching the screen.

The only thing Homunculi do that resembles botting is allowing for AFK leveling. As you can see though, there is no actual benefit to leveling this way, and in some cases, it could get you banned.

A lot of people are just fearing the new and unknown and calling for unnecessary nerfs. We should have a month with them untouched before anyone can pass judgement. (This sounds familiar doesn't it?)

~~
Rysie - 82/50/High Priest

Reyli - The blue haired girl - 81/50/Baby Alchemist
Razhak - 51/Amistr
07-13-2007 12:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Alexander Offline
Arch Angel

It does. And I entirely agree.
07-13-2007 08:03 PM
Pikachu Offline

I voted nay...only cuz the afk auto killing problem. It mite raise some issues...and screaming...i havent really seen one before but my friends say homoncules are overpowered. If we can fix the potential afk killing problem and if theyre like not so overpowered i see no other reason in not implementing it
07-14-2007 03:41 PM
Wolkan Offline

I voted Yay, because the homunculus are 50% of the strenght of Alchemist or Creators, i know have afkmists or bots, but if alchemists dont have homunculus they will lose a great part of his strenght, please implement the homunculus they are part of the history of the game =3

[Image: wolkansignaturezu9.jpg]
Wolkan Blackthorn Leader of Blackthorn's Family
07-16-2007 09:07 AM
Salvosa Offline
Spirit of Salvosa

Hey! I just thought of something. Do homunculi talk? And if so, is it possible to control(script) what they say?

~~
Rysie - 82/50/High Priest

Reyli - The blue haired girl - 81/50/Baby Alchemist
Razhak - 51/Amistr
07-19-2007 12:39 AM