Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Server Progress Update
Ryxingeir Offline
waffooo!!

RE: Server Progress Update

500 storage will certainly be loved

also - if i remember correctly, the pink, purple, and orange text are used for airship messages - but there should be no problems since the airship also uses a broadcast for its messages
(izlude = green, yuno = pale blue, ein = green, lhz = orange, hugel = purple)
i could have sworn ein used to be the pink color, but apparently not x.x;;

[Image: so2vjd.png]

[Yuri - baby assassin]  [Coral Ways - high wizard]
07-13-2007 12:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

hmm Mad hatrter NPC, my dear Mad Hatter NPC, please tell me you'll give me Sheep Hat D=
07-13-2007 01:46 PM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Hehe Mad Hatter Evil

We'll seeing as the sheep hat doesnt seem to drop from any monster, if there is no quest for it the Hatter might have it Icon_wink

I've barely started with the quest however (will include 5 steps), I got other stuff to chew on for now.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
07-13-2007 02:16 PM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

=o *glimmer of hope for the future* Now watch as my realism sets in and crushes my dreams Icon_biggrin
07-13-2007 02:20 PM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

We're still working hard on the sVN, almost done with the 2nd part. Only need to modify some monster drops for the hero custom hats and add the hero npc, but I don't anticipate too much problem there ^_^

Now, just because I can't be in game as much because I'm working on the SVN and we have one less GM does *NOT* mean you can start misbehaving in game >_> I've heard some alarming reports, it's really a shame if the SVN update has to be slowed because of that.

~ Server Admin ~
07-20-2007 10:14 AM
Flossy Offline
Falathiel of Fate

GM-Pandora Wrote:We're still working hard on the sVN, almost done with the 2nd part. Only need to modify some monster drops for the hero custom hats and add the hero npc, but I don't anticipate too much problem there ^_^

Now, just because I can't be in game as much because I'm working on the SVN and we have one less GM does *NOT* mean you can start misbehaving in game >_> I've heard some alarming reports, it's really a shame if the SVN update has to be slowed because of that.
Icon_biggrin;; If anyone acts up, Ill make sure to report asap Evil And die a painful death by my Battle Wiz

[Image: flossysig1ak1.jpg]
Flossy - The Real Meaning

Word used to define someone who is really intelligent but a bit stupid or an airhead.
A "Flossy" would say "I have a Phd in Math....do you think we can sit on chairs underwater ?"
Or
"My IQ is 160, But i think red cars are faster than blue ones"
^ WHAT !! Thats BS~!!! Blue cars are FASTER !!~~~~~!!!~~
07-20-2007 06:18 PM
ShadesOfBlue Offline
Order of Chaos

Flossy Wrote:If anyone acts up, Ill make sure to report asap Evil And die a painful death by my Battle Wiz

your gonna kill yourself if somebody acts up floss? being kinda hard on yourself Icon_razz

[Image: obama_supporters.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 07-20-2007 09:33 PM by ShadesOfBlue.)
07-20-2007 09:31 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Update on the SVN progress. We are done with the second part! That part consisted in making the test server like heRO (add our monster, npcs, items, configurations, etc.)

I also updated the changelog in the second post. Didn't write everything however, just what came to mind for now and we're not 100% done yet with tweaking some monster/drop.

We've decided to open up the test server to the public to help us iron out the SVN faster. If you wish to help us test the new svn and new features, you can send me an application PM right now.

Please consider the followings:

~ You need to have basic understanding of how to set up your files before and after (switching back and forth). I don't wanna provide support for this.

~ You will have to report bugs, so consider this a little work, it's not just playing.

~ Make sure you have time available.

I'll only allow a few people since the person hosting the test server has a connection limited in upload/download.

~ Server Admin ~
07-25-2007 05:05 PM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Testing has started and is progressing well, it's amazing the number of tweaks needed. I wanna thank the few people who have volonteered their time to help the server, it's really appreciated ^_^ I'm still accepting applications for a little while longer.

To everyone: Now is a good time to make sure your sakray is up-to-date, new cities, npcs, headgears, classes are coming, you'll crash often if you don't update. And if you only do it after the SVN update you'll lose a lot of playing time. So do it now!

The next big step after this testing phase will be adding the player database (step 3), it's a big chunk that I'm sure will give us a lot of headaches. So the SVN is not yet ready, but it's progressing steadily!

Oh and Hatter NPC is about 80% scripted because I got nothing better to do at work Icon_biggrin

~ Server Admin ~
07-27-2007 09:40 AM
Motenai_Ronin Offline
Lord Jugger

oye that's a big update for me xD

i stopped updating sakray since april 8P

~Wesa got a grand army!~ || ~Phreeoni's Cave of Wonders~
[Image: geonosisbanner.jpg][Image: phreenoni.png]  
Jugger (LK) Jester (Hunter) Beast (Taekwon) War Machine (BlackSmith) Iron Man (Merchant)
07-27-2007 01:08 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply