Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Battle High Priest (set to annoy?)
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

RE: Battle High Priest (set to annoy?)

All honesty, I don't really list my stats because I choose which stats I want to fit the situation I'm in as I level, this means it probably won't be like the way I plan it. But I hope High priest is different enough from my current lvl 98 priests build.

Current Non trans stats::

Str 81+8
Agi 55+6
Vit 49+7
Int 44+ 8
Dex 56+6
Luk 1+ 10

And obviously, it's 3 times harder to level, so even with the 100 extra points, It'll be a while before I ever get anywhere near my goal (Specially since I like to solo and test myself, party members tend to take monsters away from the slower more patient fighters) and I may forget. But in general, I like this sloppily constructed build that I made without any planning whatsoever and I'm used to using it. I know it's not the best, but it could be worse.

Hopefully, My high priest will get a similar build... all in all,looking for a build that's decent for both leveling and PVP. While hybrid builds like that are decent, they are far from spectacular... still, still nice to have that vit to keep stun and silence away while still having agi to dodge crap. *Notes salvosa saying she's never seen a priest with flee before*
(This post was last modified: 07-16-2007 04:08 PM by The Legendary Joe.)
07-16-2007 03:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply