Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Death Dealers and BloodStained Lineage recruit
jman212 Offline

RE:??Death Dealers and BloodStained Lineage recruit

Archiver Wrote:People assume because we don't WoE and don't have a lot of actives that we aren't great guilds.??The more people become stuck on this thought the less actives we will have and the less WoEing will be done.??No one is willing to step up to the plate and lvl and work hard.??They all want to just join LoA and be leeched or have everything handed to them like an order in a restaurant. (BSL has had many leave to LoA...im talking from experience) We in BSL and DD try to treat our guilds as more, as family.??It seems because we don't baby them that they look for another guild.??I must admit we are still learning to lead, but we aren't bad at the moment.??Our longest members would have it no other way ^_^ they are having fun.
???? I would very much appreciate new family members to share our experiences and glory with.??But we can not do it without the help of our family. Thankyou ^_^.

Rofl..calm down Trev..dont be too mad Icon_razz the ones that did leave are actually all close friends Of Kaz. and the others, who live around each other and such..I didnt steal em..They just asked..before that Ive never spoken to any o them Or anything..And wow..Dont hate because we *Leech* (ZOMG such a bad bad word) and give our guildies stuff. We dont have everything..though we may look like it.Icon_suprised Its also kinda stupid to say we leech just because theres usually only one or two people killing and the rest sit on stairs..frankly..the more people in my bio parties is the harder it is..kinda hard to trap and shoot things with 8 people around you and wiz is casting ice bolts and snieprs are shooting and Lks and WS going zerko..its just easier if they sit on stairs.Icon_wink You guys just need to take a chyll pill and chillax..Just a game. Sorry Tripp! /kis. I just felt I had to throw my 2 cents in and leave it be.

IGetMoney~LoA Forever.
[Image: LoAcopy.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 07-28-2007 07:59 PM by jman212.)
07-28-2007 07:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Archiver Offline

RE: Death Dealers and BloodStained Lineage recruit

OMG THIS HAS GOTTEN OUT OF HAND!!!!!!!!!!! T_T I want to say I don't hate LoA or nothing, far from that. I NEVER WAS PRESSING THE BLAME UPON LOA, I WAS JUST MENTIONING A REASON PEOPLE LEFT!!! Whether he knows it or not I actually think Jman is coo' as hell, Squall as well (Swift=douche >,<)(just kiddin' Swift XD). I actually have a good bit of friends in LoA. I have much respect for all the higher ups in LoA, but SOME of the newer members just join you guys for the leeching (which was finally just admitted, wow thats a first lol). I never said leeching and sharing items is a bad thing, I was just pointing out that some guilds do excercise that right. Because LoA and a couple others exercise this right many people want to join them and refuse to work hard if "lazy" can be given in the tons. I give my guildies items sometimes that isn't a problem (T_T thought I don't have nothing rare to give). I am just grateful that Jman finally actually admitted that it does happen, unlike others(*COUswiftGH*). Its not always a bad thing, and yes it is just a game. I mentioned LoA because we seriously have had many members quit for LoA, some of which for the leeching alone was the reason. This isn't the fault of the leaders, im not pressing the blame upon them. I will say that was my fault for mentioning another guild in our recruiting thread, and for this I apologize. But I was not spreading lies, just a bad time to mention it XD.
NOW BACK TO THE ACTUAL MATTER!!!!! WE ARE RECRUITING PEOPLE TO JOIN OUR GUILD. We want to become great, legendary guilds of their time, but we cannot do it without the help of "family". You will have to work at it true, but you get a sense of glory and self accomplishment.

(and P.S......KAZ, AKUJI, AND ARAWN ARE ALL EFFIN' SWEET TOO! >=o)

Archiver(Paladin)
Faithless Archiver(Lord Knight)
Noahs Arch(Beloved BlackSmith)

In God We Trust.....
07-29-2007 02:01 AM
Archiver Offline

*after he just got done typing the previous message*

RECRUITING OMG!!!! NO MORE LOA!!!

SOMEONE GET THEMSELVES ADOPTED INTO OUR FAMILIES!!!!!

T_Tplsssssssss

WE AREN'T ZOMBIES I SWEAR. See we can eat pancakes too (Zombies own a waffle house.)

Archiver(Paladin)
Faithless Archiver(Lord Knight)
Noahs Arch(Beloved BlackSmith)

In God We Trust.....
07-29-2007 02:03 AM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

AWwwwwwwwww I'm not seen as COOL by Archiver! Not fair not fair not fair :]

LOL jk you dun really know me
07-29-2007 03:26 AM
SwiftStrike Offline
teh fuh.

-.-;; whatever...

[Image: seifer.jpg]
07-29-2007 09:17 AM
TheUnnamedServant Offline

Woot more people in DD would be great, we need more active members so theres someone to talk to XD

~TheUnnamedServant~
07-29-2007 12:01 PM
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

Just have a question from Namin?... if Death Dealers and Bloostained Lineage are advertising and certainly working together (as proven by this thread), are the two guilds only allies, or are they soon/will be merged or so?

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
07-29-2007 02:41 PM
TheUnnamedServant Offline

were just allies as far as i know but youd have to ask Tripp(jesper) or Bloody

~TheUnnamedServant~
07-29-2007 02:44 PM
Jasper Offline
Don't do drugs kids :O

We're just very good allies/friends. There will be no merging of any sort.

[Image: 223968_1188249704copy.jpg]
Tripp - 99/70 High Wizard
Acid Tripp - 96/6x Creator
J Vigil 9x/6x? Lord Knight
My siggy Icon_sad
07-29-2007 07:44 PM
Idunknow Offline
The One

I might consider joining one of these guilds with one of my alts. I've never had a problem with any of the people from these guilds, since I happen to be good friends with some of them.

Holy crap, it's Holy Krap! <3

Holy Krap -- 7x/4x High Priest
HoIy Krap -- 6x/3x Crusader
08-02-2007 02:13 AM