Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"Bowling Bash" is bugged
Static Offline
Lightning Spearmen Master Chief

RE: "Bowling Bash" is bugged

I dont see it much as an alternative for brandish Spear...You dont see people take double damage for being pushed back... if you hit just 1 person with nobody in splash range... do i take double damage, no... its suposed to be use it strategically.

Now read this carefully...
The point of "Bowling" bash was to use it like as if you were "Bowling".??Now when you play "bowling" what do you do, you roll the ball(wich would be the hit and the push back) and you have to try and aim it towards the pin(wich would be some random person in the way) now if you hit the pin, the ball and the pin both get hurt on the impact, if you miss, the ball stops in the hole behind the pins.??Now when you missed the ball it doesnt get impact, does it?

I'll let you answer that... and if you ask me... i'd say theres only 1 correct answer to this question

That's all i got to say for now once again
~Static~

[Image: signature4marrycopy-2.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-14-2007 05:26 AM by Static.)
09-14-2007 05:16 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Culex Offline
Cucu / Lolibug o_o

Sekaru Wrote:lol LMAO you guys told me when I complained about stealth (not stalk walk) to check ratemyserver.net so I did heres the desc its very clear if you can't face that reality your prob Icon_razz but the skill is clearly bugged according to this desc wich is what were trying to say. and lmao headcrush XD!!!

I did mean stealth. And no I never refered you to rms. Did you ever read the replies to your posts or you're only hearing want you want to hear...yeah I think we found the problem -_-

http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthrea...431&page=2
Read the first 2 posts of this page.

Anyway. I rechecked on eathena forums and the skill is cleary supposed to work like that. This case is pretty much closed...

[Image: sig2vr9.gif]

vote vote vote VOTE!! 0_0

Top100 - Top200
09-14-2007 06:40 AM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Please stop bickering guys, it's a game.

http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthrea...3#pid41833

Static, thank you for your concern, but the skill is like that until at least next svn update.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
09-14-2007 09:16 AM
Static Offline
Lightning Spearmen Master Chief

Well alright...

And I'm still waiting for news on my charge attack problem, so if you can pm me with more news on it, would be nice

~Static~

[Image: signature4marrycopy-2.png]
09-14-2007 11:59 AM
Sekaru Offline
Winter's Hope

As for Bowling Bash I couldn't find anything about it, so no one reported that as a "bug" on eAthena in the past week, I can only assume it's working as it "should".

from what I heard Cucu and Mioum tested the crap out of bowling bash Icon_razz and they think its not bug so those "tests" were biased lol if this is too rude my bad but I'm brutally honest xD

@Cucu Icon_razz I read, nice link to a site that can't even stay up Icon_razz yeah now I'm really tempted to get my info off that site (plz note I'm being sarcastic ^_^)

Ice, Honor, Pride,     HeRo...
[Image: siggysek.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 09-14-2007 12:22 PM by Sekaru.)
09-14-2007 12:02 PM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Go report it on eAthena if you don't like how they made it work, but as far as I'm concerned if they don't say it's a bug then to me it's not, if they change it in the future great for you, but until then it's like that on our SVN. It has nothing to do with you, static, cucu or mioum.

~ Server Admin ~
09-14-2007 12:58 PM
Sekaru Offline
Winter's Hope

ok ok fine I'm not gonna waste my time anymore reporting shit its so utterly useless we think its a bug we bring the desc according to desc it is a bug you tell us to go to Eathena ./swt what a waste of time

Ice, Honor, Pride,     HeRo...
[Image: siggysek.jpg]
09-14-2007 01:21 PM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Sorry you feel that way.

There is a difference in "i think there is a bug in this npc you made" and "i think there is a bug in this skill hard-coded by eAthena". People report what they think are bugs, some I can fix, some I can't and some aren't bugs. Sorry I can't explain it better, would someone try to get through to him?

~ Server Admin ~
09-14-2007 01:56 PM
Former-GM-Auron Offline
GM-Dolly supreme

Sekaru Wrote:ok ok fine I'm not gonna waste my time anymore reporting shit its so utterly useless we think its a bug we bring the desc according to desc it is a bug you tell us to go to Eathena ./swt what a waste of time
It's not time wasted, but we can't change how a skill works because all we can change in a skill is range, name of skill, cast, delay, etc. only smal things can be changed but we can't change the effect of a skill.

Exemple: We could change pierce the be a ranged attack of like 10 cells, but we couldn't make it do splash damage or remove the hits it does on different sizes of monsters/players.

Same goes for bowling we can't take out the double hit it does because it is ''hard-coded''. Just like the names implies, if something is hard coded then unless you have good knowledge of coding, chances are you'll just end up braking it instead of fixing it since it is more complex then just setting range for a skill.

No your bugs don't pass 10 feet over our heads but there are somethings that we can't change, effect of skills are among these things. That's the reason we pointed you to Eathena it's because they are the ones that can make that change on future SVNs. They are the ones who've been working on that up til now so it makes sence that they are the ones that can make those changes.

Sorry if we can't make these types of changes but it's something not in our power.

The Legendary Joe Wrote:
Kaoreii Wrote:auron-sama is the forum cleaner :D
Dolly Extrodinair, GM of Many sizes, and Forum Janitor =o
That's me. Icon_biggrin[Image: GM-Auron.gif]
09-14-2007 04:23 PM
Alexander Offline
Arch Angel

Just from skimming this thread, it sounds like it's actually working correctly for once. It's about time, have fun with it LKs. No1
09-15-2007 02:19 PM