Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Guilty Gear XXAccent Core
DestinedCruz Offline

RE: Guilty Gear XXAccent Core

I'm a Sol player my self. I'm a complete bastard with Roman Cancels and air combos. I'm also a huge fan of Chipp and Millia- with Millia sometimes being my best character.

I also really like Zappa for some reason...

And Chipp didn't so much get a buff, he actually got toned down but at the sme time became easier to play.
11-06-2007 02:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sekaru Offline
Winter's Hope

Dizzy better be the exact same! I just got used to her Icon_razz and what did they do to Slayer? jw Icon_razz I refuse to actually touch this game until I know Slayer is ok lol

Ice, Honor, Pride,     HeRo...
[Image: siggysek.jpg]
11-07-2007 10:07 AM
Mina Holly Offline

I got Accent Core and I played it like twice since I got it. It is on quite possibly the worse game controller ever conscieved.

Ky Kiske, the little pretty boy got quite possibly the move over power ampage I have ever seen since Street Fighter 3 Ryu.
Testament the pretty boy goth man that looks like a girl is insane to fight with all it spam friendly screen hogging moves.

Overall this game is not so great and shows great bias in the designers nerfings characters such as Dizzy and making femine Men like Testament and Ky get amped. w.t.h.
12-30-2007 08:16 PM
nigaichi Offline
Disgruntled Panda

Mina Holly Wrote:I got Accent Core and I played it like twice since I got it. It is on quite possibly the worse game controller ever conscieved.

Ky Kiske, the little pretty boy got quite possibly the move over power ampage I have ever seen since Street Fighter 3 Ryu.
Testament the pretty boy goth man that looks like a girl is insane to fight with all it spam friendly screen hogging moves.

Overall this game is not so great and shows great bias in the designers nerfings characters such as Dizzy and making femine Men like Testament and Ky get amped. w.t.h.

I can't wait to see your reaction to Overture when it comes out.
Icon_suprised

[Image: panda.jpg]
01-02-2008 02:23 AM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Oh yah EX Anji=HAET!
My friend hates a PS2 controller a lot, thus why they haven't played it much.

I feel like Dizzy got nerfed but then again I suck at fighting games lol XD

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
01-03-2008 12:26 PM
Mina Holly Offline

XD me too I guess. <3
01-03-2008 12:27 PM
Kikumaru Offline
I believe!

Mina Holly Wrote:I got Accent Core and I played it like twice since I got it. It is on quite possibly the worse game controller ever conscieved.

Wow..you played it TWICE and you're already making these kind of accusations? Well, let me be the first to tell you..Ky isn't as great as you make him sound. I'm a Ky player myself and after transferring from Slash, I found it harder to get tension with him.

And oh noes..Testament has a loop now. Guess what..he wasn't the first. Arc just decided to throw him on the bandwagon with Sol. Dizzy got nerfed? By whose standards? She's still close (if not) top tier, with Slayer. Maybe you just don't know how to use her? *shrugs*

If you want to talk about characters getting nerfed, take a look at Chipp. He pretty much got the shaft from every direction. The only thing good about him at the moment is he is much easier for new players to pick up.

Next thing you'll probably say is Anji is low tier too. Which yeah..he's not. In AC, he's actually pretty ridiculous (got a damage boost, woot :3).

Anyway, point is..don't make accusations like that unless you have played it for MUCH longer than two days, instead of, "I'm not actually going to pay attention to numbers and go off my opinion, lolololol".

Anyway..moving right along Icon_wink

EDIT: Spellcheck

[Image: NagatoYuki.gif]
Nagato Yuki: Level 68/35 (Professor)
[Image: Kaiji-1.jpg]
Anime currently watching: Kaiji
(This post was last modified: 01-03-2008 01:24 PM by Kikumaru.)
01-03-2008 01:22 PM
nigaichi Offline
Disgruntled Panda

>.> Anji's my best character.

01-11-2008 08:11 PM
Kikumaru Offline
I believe!

Well, in other news..for those who aren't aware, there is a new Guilty Gear title coming out in March known as:

Guilty Gear XX: Accent Core PLUS

Much like Guilty Gear X PLUS, this installment adds a Story Mode and a Mission Mode to the gameplay, including new artwork to unlock. Kliff and Justice also return to the roster.

Here is the source:

http://www.famitsu.com/game/coming/1212734_1407.html

[Image: NagatoYuki.gif]
Nagato Yuki: Level 68/35 (Professor)
[Image: Kaiji-1.jpg]
Anime currently watching: Kaiji
(This post was last modified: 01-17-2008 10:04 PM by Kikumaru.)
01-17-2008 10:02 PM
nigaichi Offline
Disgruntled Panda

Kikumaru Wrote:Well, in other news..for those who aren't aware, there is a new Guilty Gear title coming out in March known as:

Guilty Gear XX: Accent Core PLUS

Much like Guilty Gear X PLUS, this installment adds a Story Mode and a Mission Mode to the gameplay, including new artwork to unlock. Kliff and Justice also return to the roster.

Here is the source:

http://www.famitsu.com/game/coming/1212734_1407.html

Ah sweet. Thanks for the tip off. Icon_biggrin

Editted for style.

(This post was last modified: 01-26-2008 06:50 PM by nigaichi.)
01-26-2008 06:49 PM