Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Guilty Gear XXAccent Core
Midboss Offline
Dark Adonis

RE: Guilty Gear XXAccent Core

Guilty Gear thread deserves a bump.

I picked up ΛC (for Wii, love the comfort of the CC's d-pad over the PS2's painful directional buttons) towards the beginning of the month, and soon after got my hands on the PC version of #R for the unofficial netplay. So far I play pretty casually and not often enough to really get my stuff down, but it's quickly become my new favorite fighting game series, edging out SoulCalibur, as it's one of very few where my indecision on character selection comes from the fact I want to play a wide variety of characters, rather than from not wanting to play any of them at all.

So far I mostly play Johnny regardless of which particular installment I'm playing, but I also favor Jam in ΛC and Potemkin in #R, with a bit of Axl, Bridget, Slayer, Venom, Baiken, Anji, and Dizzy on the side. I try to stay away from Sol and Ky now that I'm past the first week of playing.

PPF Wrote:Midboss is clearly the living embodiment of Captain Falcon. Melee Captain Falcon.
10-25-2008 02:33 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Eoika Offline
Quitter

Haha I'm glad to see there's still a fanbase for this here. /bump

I've played Accent Core a handful of times over the course of its release,and thats excruciatingly bad since I own the game since release; but I can just blame that on my friends who are deeply entrenched in the SF3 and CVS2 gameplay.

Anyways - Chipp from what I can feel has gotten a significant nurf, he's still fun to pickup and play but I can't do as much as I used to. I also feel that he hasn't gained as much as other characters. One of my other friends picked up Robo Ky and... Wtf is that. Its probably my noob-ism for never fighting Robo Ky seriously but to this date Robo Ky still gives me handfulls of problems. Aba can also mess me up quite a bit once her loltrain revs up. I've been trying to learn Johnny after watching some videos showcasing what Susumu can do with him. /shrug

Can't wait for the Accent+ to come out, it'll give me something new to do... Inbetween finals.

Eoika: 9x/50 Full Support Priest
Akioe: 7x/4x Dagger Rogue

Wanting something doesn't make it real...
01-01-2009 01:02 PM
Silk Offline
Prince of AFK

o.o There's a GGXXAC topic? Sweeeet.

I play half the characters in the game. And usually, in one GG session between me and Slate, we'll each scroll through random until we have 1 battle with all our characters. Fun stuff. =D

I <3 GG.

[Image: Banner.png]
Silk - 9x/6x Whitesmith; Knights of Lunch Guildmaster.
Polyester - 9x/6x Clown; AFK Officer.
Acrylic - 9x/6x High Priest - Akuma.
Rayon - 8x/5x Professor; 'Elaborate' Guildmaster.
Cotton - 9x/6x Sniper; Divine Nocturne Member.
Denim - 8x/5x Paladin; Guildless.
Leather - 8x/5x Stalker; Guildless.
01-01-2009 09:38 PM