Loveless Offline
Beautifully Broken

RE: ~a heRO story~

I would like my character to be in this story someday Icon_biggrin
11-01-2007 08:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Spire Offline

((You want another story! Evil I'll give you more story))

As the two adventurers ventured into the looming darkness of the cave. A load groan came from within it. Static steped forward slowly trying to muffle his load footsteps. His armor clanking, sending echos throughout the cavern. The sound stopped someone knew they were here.

Static took another step forward, slipped and slid down a hidden cordor, he landed on a small circular island surrounded by nothiness.

Nyuu looked around, Static had dissapeared.

Static looking around in the darkness was pushed back by a hot beam of light sending him plummeting into the pit, skewering him on pungi sticks, killing him instantly...

((o.O))

VaIor: Paladin 9x/6x, Valor: High Priest 99/70, Valor's Chemist: Creator 9x/6x, Weaver: Clown 99/70, Blank: Stalker 9x/6x, Spire: Sniper 9x/6x
Current project: Farming zeny to buy stuff to put my cards in! Whistle

I am a proud member of The 'Wine Brewing Society'. If you are interested in joining, look for a representative in aldebaran. Or make a post in our guilds forum thread!
11-07-2007 09:52 AM
Spire Offline

(( Just kidding!))

As the two adventurers ventured into the looming darkness of the cave.??A load groan came from within it.??Static steped forward slowly trying to muffle his load footsteps.??His armor clanking, sending echos throughout the cavern.??The sound stopped someone knew they were here.

Static took another step forward, slipped and slid down a hidden cordor, he landed on a small circular island surrounded by nothiness.

Nyuu looked around, Static had dissapeared.

Static sat down peering into the darkness as he felt a hot wind push against him, and a creature imerge from the shallow blackness.??Static Drew his 'Small mallet' in reply, He peered down at it.??"Wow.. This sucks," He said looking at it.??The creature swooped inward attacking static, it rended his flesh but not before receving a small blow from the mallet, the maller glew and changed into a Hammer, but not just any hammer, the mighty Hammer of the Gods!??Static ducked his dexterity had increased to the point where he could swing the mighty Hammer on the small pedistal without losing his balance.??The beast swooped down again, but this time it met with the full power of the Hammer, Smashing it into pieces in one blow!

After the loud crash scilence filled the room, The hammer retained its shape???Static looked down upon it again. "The Hammer of the gods... How can I be allowed to even use this.."??A light poored into the room, Nyuu had found an exit to the cave and opened it up, The room was empty exept for the two of them, and the small demon chunks.

"Their not here." Nyuu said looking down.

"Where could they have gone?" Static replied punching the earth beneath him.

((Aaaaand thats all for today!))

VaIor: Paladin 9x/6x, Valor: High Priest 99/70, Valor's Chemist: Creator 9x/6x, Weaver: Clown 99/70, Blank: Stalker 9x/6x, Spire: Sniper 9x/6x

I am a proud member of The 'Wine Brewing Society'. If you are interested in joining, look for a representative in aldebaran. Or make a post in our guilds forum thread!
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2007 10:04 AM by Spire.)
11-07-2007 10:01 AM
Sekaru Offline
Winter's Hope

LMAO!!!! pungi sticks and killed instantly lolololol you rock spire keep it up /no1

btw static you got owned by a one handed push lolololol Icon_razz

Ice, Honor, Pride,     HeRo...
[Image: siggysek.jpg]
11-07-2007 10:05 AM
Rika Offline
Angel of Infinity

Yaaay more story time Love

Oh my, whatever will Static do with a hammer of the gods~ I say he trips on himself and it lands on his head No1

[Image: livingcolor.jpg][Image: soulessence.jpg]
Angel Empire♥
Rika[Assassin Cross]    -    Aorie[High Priest]
11-07-2007 06:38 PM
Sekaru Offline
Winter's Hope

then it transforms into a sheet of paper..

hey! papers sharp... I wouldn't wanna fight someone with one..

11-07-2007 07:55 PM
Spire Offline

Weeks went by as the Heros continuted to search for their fallen comrads they searched for the longest time hoping to find Spire and Rika, with no avail, another town had been attacked by the dark one, Morroc had fallen under its corruption.??The once beautiful streets had turned dark with the decay of the living dead.??Static walked onto the pavement, hoping they would be re-united with their friends.

"Where could they be." Static said looking around the town, "I was hoping they got free from the dark one, but.. There is nothing we can do if he hasn't," Static sat down, the Hammer still at his side, no matter how many times static had used it, it had remained the Hammer, it seemed impervious to Loki's magic.??Nyuu walked quickly behind him, for she thought the living dead were 'Icky'.

"They could be anywhere," Nyuu began, "Lets ask ar.." But nyuu was intrupted, as two wraiths appeared and lunged tword the party.??Static Drew the mighty Hammer, and swung.. right through the apperation.??

"Dam a Ghost!??I can't touch it," he said as it reached out for him, the creature made contact and drew in a bit of his strength.??"Quick Nyuu Run..??Dang it where did she go!"??Static said seeing the lack of Nyuu.

Out of the shadows two figures shimmered, one of them was wielding claws the other an oriental dagger, both appeared to be female, to what static could see. the one with the claws was wearing a Metal-leather armor, with pink hair pulled back in a pony-tail.??The other was wearing normal clothes, but on her back were huge wings made of a shimmering material.??The two girls jumped into action.??The Claw girl, moved her hand in an arc for sent forth a seering beam of energy which caught one of the wraiths making is dissipate.??The other girl moved her hands in an arcane fashion, while chanting.??A giant Blazing dragon erupted from her steady hands and engulfed the other wraith.??"Its not safe here follow us!" the Winged girl said.

"Loveless is right, follow us!"

At those words the party began to run, Nyuu had rejoined the group after the wraiths had been killed, after they party had ducked into a house, they began to talk.

"Who are you girls?" Static said,

"I'm Loveless, but you can call me Love.??She's Rika." Love said, looking at the handsome adventurer before her.

"Rika!?" Static said looking at her "Its me Static!???Do you remember?"

"Do you know this man Rika?" Love said.

"Static!??I finally found you!" Rika said standing up.

"What happend to you and Spire?" Static quickly asked,

"Well.."

((I'll write the explination tomorrow, I is lazy, also as a side note, I will probbly go back some time this week and edit the previous posts and make them a little better, I know my writing has decayed a bit since the begining, so I will make everything just a little better ^_- ))

(This post was last modified: 11-12-2007 09:54 AM by Spire.)
11-12-2007 09:46 AM
Spire Offline

((I know I'm double posting but its important))

I have updated a few of the eirlier posts of the story, removing the unneeded information, mainly me talking about writing the story, you will not find edits in the first post. However you will find several edits in the second and Third post of the story, I'll try and get to the fouth today if I have time. These updates include more dialouge and even an extra paragraph! I think I did more work today then if I wrote more ^_^;;

I've noticed the lack of feedback lately, I might be losing fans Cry

Feel free (Encouraged even) To post how you like the story so far. Maybe if you give enough feedback I might add your character to the story.

11-13-2007 10:11 AM
Rei Ayanami 18 Offline
Agility Addict! \( 'ヮ' )/

Spire I love the story! Nyuu loves it also! No1
Keep up the good work.. and don't worry about 'having fans'... people read the story even if they don't reply or post about it.. (this is my first post/reply.. shows you that I've read it and haven't posted something, until now, on wether I like the story or not.) Just don't let it worsen your motivation for making/writing the story, mm k?
It's your story. So why worry about if people are reading it? Icon_biggrin
Feedback is nice though Ok
Keep it up! If you need suggestions to add to story line or if anything, please do ask.. I'd love to help! OkKissy2
Kissy
~Rei Ayanami 18~

[Image: 851e24f8e3a3edd9a05a90179ce4dcfd--anime-...-girls.jpg] Nyuu!
11-13-2007 02:53 PM
Sekaru Offline
Winter's Hope

*taps a microphone* that oughta be enough feedback Icon_razz

11-13-2007 04:20 PM