Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
~a heRO story~
5N193R Offline
DJ Number 1

RE: ~a heRO story~

Bravo! Sounds like fun making a story. I'm at school right now, free period so I might just try itIcon_biggrin

DJ Kara-81 Dancer
xXKaraXx-57 Sin
Priestess Kara-63 Mage
~LT. Kara~- 44 Gunslinger
11-14-2007 10:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
YouKnowWho Offline

RE:??~a heRO story~

5N193R Wrote:Bravo! Sounds like fun making a story. I'm at school right now, free period so I might just try itIcon_biggrin
I'm also thinking about doing the same. I have a free ten minutes in this class to think about something.
11-14-2007 12:48 PM
Spire Offline

Update: A few more edits in GM-Loki's appearance, And the post before that.??I'm focusing on fixing the old posts as of now, I'll do about one a day (No promises) But If I finish updating them all, then I will write more story~

The Edits are to inprove the quality of the writing, also to give the readers more information, and too give more details, or explain better what happened. Also I'm concitering letting you all say what happened to Spire and Rika!??Please PM me ideas, you don't have to write them, you can alwase just give me the gist of something.??This will be one of the few times I will accept ideas, so please contribute Icon_biggrin

Edit: Please label all ideas 'HeRO Story Idea by-YourScreenName'

VaIor: Paladin 9x/6x, Valor: High Priest 99/70, Valor's Chemist: Creator 9x/6x, Weaver: Clown 99/70, Blank: Stalker 9x/6x, Spire: Sniper 9x/6x
Current project: Farming zeny to buy stuff to put my cards in! Whistle

I am a proud member of The 'Wine Brewing Society'. If you are interested in joining, look for a representative in aldebaran. Or make a post in our guilds forum thread!
(This post was last modified: 11-15-2007 10:11 AM by Spire.)
11-15-2007 09:57 AM
Spire Offline

((I would have updated a few days ago, but no one sent me a single PM about the subject.??Which saddens me, T_T??however! I did get my Snow bunny card today, which makes me very happy!??So you all get storytime!))

Well...

"After you went to bed that night Static,??me and Spire talked about what we should do next, he told me that the stone that the sage arcanas had given him had said to go to the sewers of Prontera and there he would meet a creature to test himself.??We went to bed that night only awaken with a foul creature hovering over us, it covered our mouths and dragged us off.??The creature was carrying the two of us off, when I drew my dagger from my boot and sliced through the creatures wing causing it to drop me." Rika paused letting what had happened sink in.??"I haven't seen him since then. The creature dropped him also, but I don't know where, I fell unconsious after the plummet.??If we want to find him, I suggest we try Prontera sewers."

((Aaaand thats all you lazeh people get for not suggesting anything Icon_razz))

VaIor: Paladin 9x/6x, Valor: High Priest 99/70, Valor's Chemist: Creator 9x/6x, Weaver: Clown 99/70, Blank: Stalker 9x/6x, Spire: Sniper 9x/6x

I am a proud member of The 'Wine Brewing Society'. If you are interested in joining, look for a representative in aldebaran. Or make a post in our guilds forum thread!
11-29-2007 09:23 AM
Spire Offline

((I know its been a while))

After days and days of walking the Hero's arrived at the grate outside the sewers. Static lead them, he was starting to grow a beard now, after all this time. Loveless was close behind him, her wings fluttered in the breeze. Rika and Nyuu followed talking quietly, giggling every once in a while. Static was use to this now he had of course been traveling with 3 girls for weeks.

They began to descend into the watery light that flowed around, a few torches still remained lit. The whole group could hear several loud 'clicks' as they walked. Nyuu walked closer to Static, her eyes had gotten wider, she of course was afraid of the dark. Static drew the God hammer he had been given, it had been glowing very brightly lately, in fact as he drew it lit the path ahead. Several huge bugs scattered out of the light, some even the size of Statics helm. Nyuu couldn't handle this.

"AHHH!! A BUG!!" Nyuu yelled filling the sewers. Her scream was followed by silence as the whole party turned to face her. Then.. everything began to shake. The water began to slosh back and forth. As a bug the size of two men came crashing down the waterway, this bug had huge razor sharp pincers, and was plated in a gold-like armor.

"HOLY..." Static Started, but he was quickly interrupted as his shiny weapon had drawn in its pincers. He had to jump out of the way so there wouldn't be two bloody chunks of him on the floor. The Giant bug was furious! It lunged tword him again and this time lifted static up and was just about to snap him...

12-26-2007 03:58 PM
FindTheWay Away
Dead Poets Society

Nice story, I think you should put other GMs in the story not only Loki.
12-26-2007 04:42 PM
Mikka Offline

ahh, hi spire, nice story, heh told ya grinches would win yesterday /gg my worshipers =D , sorry it was my idea to kill you XD
12-26-2007 04:55 PM
Rika Offline
Angel of Infinity

Finally an update!! Took weeks of prodding too ._.

It's only a guess but the "angelic voice" may be a reference to Pandora but we can only find out as the story unfolds. Makes me wonder just how long the story will be...

[Image: livingcolor.jpg][Image: soulessence.jpg]
Angel Empire♥
Rika[Assassin Cross]    -    Aorie[High Priest]
12-26-2007 05:00 PM
Master Chief Offline
Spartan Leader

yipee story time ^_^

~Spartan Leader~

UNSC: Assault Squad's Co-Leader
Master Chief(Spartan-117)
[Image: Halo3-3.jpg][Image: 2i9nkoy.png]
(This post was last modified: 12-30-2007 09:34 PM by Master Chief.)
12-30-2007 09:33 PM
Spire Offline

A crystal arrow wizzed through the air, and sliced the giant pincer in two! Saving static from a horrible fate. Static was quick to react and swung with his mighty hammer! SMACK! And the beast recoiled in pain. A dashing archer had joined them. It was not long before our ground of heroes dropped the mighty beast. Bits of the golden bug broke off into shining shards, and the archer held fast a shining smooth black stone. A pale golden aura flowed past the others and flew strait into the orb, and then dissipated into it.

"Thanks for the help," Static said grudgingly, "I could have handled it by myself."

"No problem, old friend." The archer said with a smile. When he did Rika's face lit up, she ran over to the man and held him very close to her.

"Spire.." She said quietly. They had found what they we're looking for.

"The orb spoke to me, it told me how we were to defeat the dark one." Spire began as they reached the sunlight out the outside world. "You see this orb traps the power of fallen monsters those monsters we're not alwase monsters. Before they were men, tricked by the dark one, each one of them has a story of their downfall. That man was a noble knight, who traveled the land fighting beasts to save us. But the dark one found him, disguised as a treasure map. And led him down these sewers with the rest of his friends. They found a great treasure, and began to argue about to whom it belonged. The knight consumed by his own greed killed his friends. Relising his mistake too late, he tried to end his own life. But the dark one would not let that happen, he inprisoned the Knight in this form. Only to kill all who came here."

Spire paused letting the tale register with the rest of the party. He sat down next to a tree, Rika beside him. Static took a seat also, unfashoning his armor. Nyuu sat beside Static, Loveless stood stairing off into the distance. "You see, by freeing these souls and collecting the Dark Energy, Then destroying all of the evil at once, will greatly weaken the dark one. That was the first of four poor souls that have been trapped like this. The next is near lutie. But I have no idea how to get there..."

Loveless spoke up, "I know, but its very dangerous.. there is a cave near Aldebaren, one that was used much before all of this happened... That people used to use. But because of the dark one it is full of his undead minions."

At that static stood up and raised his arm. "No place it too dangerous for us! Not when everyone is depending on us! We must try, we can't give up!"

01-10-2008 10:08 AM