Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Disabling ^_^
Général_Argos Offline
Removed by GM

RE: Disabling ^_^

+1 to kenkaru about the donations.

Teox, please keep in mind that people who got mvp cards never killed them 3000 times. The most important factor is luck.

IGN: 9000KRIM Alts:  Morradin, KRIMSTEAL
Banned: Krimlin, Krimlogas, Lord_Krimlogas, General_Argos
Krim's grocery list

¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_-KRIMLIN-¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯/
Murphy law.  The only true one.  
[Image: krimstyleg.jpg]
11-02-2007 11:03 PM
Find all posts by this user
Asumi Offline
Fallen Angel

Well, this thread has interested me, as I have donated a bit, and I agree with Bloody. First of all, donating doesn't mean that you are powerful. Bloody hasn't donated as much as me, and he has far better gears and much more money than I will probably ever have. The one thing that I do know is, MVP cards are available to everyone. The bottom line is, all cards (with the exception of a few low level monsters) drop at a 0.03% chance. Bloody spends most of every day killing MVPs, and thus, he has a few MVP cards. It's not like you have to donate a certain amount in order to make a MVPing able character. Anyone can make what Bloody has, what is missing is the initiative. If you can't kill MVPs, and want to, then make a character that can kill MVPs. And if you are fortunate enough to get a card on the first few that you kill, good for you. MVP cards do not make anyone immune to death. I guess the point I am saying among all this is that Ragnarok Online is an equal opportunity game. Everyone has the same chance, and the same ability to get any cards/gears they want. If you really want MVP cards, make an MVPer, but don't whine about the people that do.

Just a side note on the luck issue. This example was given to me a long time ago, and I feel it should be passed on. Imagine a 10,000 sided die, and on that die 3 sides are green, and 9,997 are red. If you roll that die, statistically speaking, your chances of getting a green are very low, but entirely possible on the first roll. This is how the drop rates work. Instead of whining about other people having them, and claiming it as dumb luck, why not congratulate them on their fortune? heRO is all about Icon_biggrin instead of Icon_twisted

[Image: Asumi_Sig.jpg]

[Image: voteherobanner1kb.gif]
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2007 02:33 AM by Asumi.)
11-03-2007 02:21 AM
Master Chief Offline
Spartan Leader

I dont know why i'd congratulate someone who gets a card on the first try when ive been killing that same monster over possibly 20000 times... its simply more of annoyance then anything else...

Kenkaru Wrote:Mvp cards don't change anything in woe, seriously only way an mvp card can unbalance it is that:

A) Dual dagger SinX get doppel + inca + unholy water for a 10 seconds emp break maybe less not sure but I know you need megs to make it 2 - 1 secs. Is this preventable ? Yes. Pre cast + traps + stalker full strip.

B) Palli got GTB ? Full strip + quick ashura stride deals with that, sure he can gospel but he cannot gospel re-equip and rebuff all in one sec.

C) Maya purple is annoying but hey sight covers enough ground for maya purple to be unneeded.

D) That the upgrade with Ifrit on it was implemented and someone "Somehow soloed it" <---Impossible believe me. And that this card fell on a super novice hands.

Your talking like the one god person is alone in WoE... usually they dont come in alone... so its not always that simple

~Spartan Leader~

UNSC: Assault Squad's Co-Leader
Master Chief(Spartan-117)
[Image: Halo3-3.jpg][Image: 2i9nkoy.png]
11-03-2007 03:21 AM
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

The only game in Namin?'s opinion without luck is perhaps chess~ For those who do not like any games that the RNG is involved in, there is always chess Icon_biggrin

(if chess is not loved, then there is always Go... or checkers, but then University of Alberta has already calculated every single possible moves for Checkers to the point that they can never, ever lose, or at most tie against anyone, so let's exclude Checkers.)

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2007 03:42 AM by Namine.)
11-03-2007 03:41 AM
betrthnu Offline

Just for Master Chief: http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b159/M...ver167.jpg
11-03-2007 04:10 AM
Kenkaru Offline

@Master Chief and you aren't alone either aren't chu ?

Ok Believe me I come from a server where a common sinX hat at least 4 mvp cards and 3 god items + EDP I barely had any problems dealing with them on my LK or mah Old stalker. So in the end strategy > MvP cards. No1

As for the droop chance of mvp cards I can be a good example of that, in my old server I obtained an Incarnation samurai card after killing the guy 3 - 4 times, a pharaoh card after killing the guy like 6 times yet I used to kill Baphomet at least 15 times a week, seemed like the guy loved my DBs, I never ever obtained his card. So luck is the key factor.
11-03-2007 05:28 AM
Master Chief Offline
Spartan Leader

betrthnu Wrote:Just for Master Chief: http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b159/M...ver167.jpg

Nice new account bloody sending us a picture of you will being forum banned you just dont give up do you

~Spartan Leader~

(This post was last modified: 11-03-2007 11:15 AM by Master Chief.)
11-03-2007 11:11 AM
Asumi Offline
Fallen Angel

Wrong againIcon_biggrin

[Image: Asumi_Sig.jpg]

[Image: voteherobanner1kb.gif]
11-03-2007 11:13 AM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

That's not bloody.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
11-03-2007 11:14 AM
Master Chief Offline
Spartan Leader

then who is it?

P.S. i updated my last post where the quote seemed to have the wrong name that i was quoting

~Spartan Leader~

(This post was last modified: 11-03-2007 11:33 AM by Master Chief.)
11-03-2007 11:15 AM
Thread Closed