Poll: What do you think is better?
This poll is closed.
Change server setting so pets dont need their armor for skills. 44.74% 17 44.74%
Keep working on making the custom cute-pet-armor work! 28.95% 11 28.95%
Keep things as they are, custom pets can only loot. 7.89% 3 7.89%
Don't know / Don't care / Don't like pets. 18.42% 7 18.42%
Total 38 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pet Dilema
Beeman Offline
Beemination...

RE: Pet Dilema

I picked the first option because there are a couple pets, the pets I like most, that don't have equipment so they'd never have the chance to use their skills normally.

Work on custom equipment for the custom pets all you want, but leave that being a "for show" type deal(I also like a lot of the original pets without their armors >.> ) .
(This post was last modified: 11-19-2007 02:54 PM by Beeman.)
11-19-2007 02:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShadesOfBlue Offline
Order of Chaos

i change my vote to #2 #3 or #4 Icon_razz. just not #1. Im not real fond of makeing them quest items for another hero custom gear im not real intrested in haveing. I was really excited about my pet gears after i had gotten some of em.

and all the original pets have pet equips cept maybe zeal and alice beeman. are you talking bout the custom ones?

[Image: obama_supporters.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 11-19-2007 02:56 PM by ShadesOfBlue.)
11-19-2007 02:53 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Yumera Offline
Kissing Fiend

I would say perhaps to just change it for all pets for now and fiddle around the other parts of the server, perhaps working on the cute pet armor problem in the background, so that maybe when it is all figured out you just change the settings back to the way they where and people have to get the armor then. that way maybe both parties are satisfied. Icon_biggrin

~*:Yumera:Arlean:Erali:Yume:Miru:Rayne:Alana:Leilara:Wonderbucket:*~
11-19-2007 09:00 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Nosliw Offline

I personally dont like pets. its not that i dont care, its that ive never spent the time to get a pet or armor. i just dont like feeding them, or having them run away (even though thats pretty hard to do)

[Image: nosliw87.jpg]
11-19-2007 09:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply