• 0 Votes - 0 Average
Regarding fish/pot spamming in WoE
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

RE: Regarding fish/pot spamming in WoE

Sekaru Wrote:
Aaronock Wrote:
Sekaru Wrote:
Snapplewee Wrote:sek just wants this stuff done so he doesn't have to try as hard to win

soul link + edp + bloody infil = BIG sonic blow

wether fish are there or not its still nothing but a one hit to me ./ho

Dispel kills your link <3
And well after that, I can SW your Sonic Blow or fog up, it doesn't matter and in woe, I have spider web to lock you, and others clean you off :3

O_O so in this particular situation for some mysterious reason I am venturing around uncloacked all alone in enemy territory... I see....

LOL...I do use Heaven's Drive ~_~

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
12-18-2007 12:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
teOx Offline
cry IMBA pls

sek will most likely get the first hit off. if you survive then maybe the sw will save you long enough for him to die Icon_razz
12-23-2007 12:30 PM
Sekaru Offline
Winter's Hope

follow the vote please pandora? ^_^ please.. please ^_^ ALL MUST DIE!!!! ./gg

Ice, Honor, Pride,     HeRo...
[Image: siggysek.jpg]
02-09-2008 12:37 AM
teOx Offline
cry IMBA pls

lol reading cucu's post on the first page again...

makes me really wish no fish were allowed at all during woe O_O.
02-09-2008 05:26 AM
Wired Offline
Banned

Remove fish So from now only guilds who have the resources to buy tons of potions wins. who cares of those small little guild trying to grow for woe let them waste all 1 mill zenny of white pot and wasting 3 days of lvling time to get blue herb/pot(cause as you know you cant buy them anymore).

Yeah , remove them , not fair for those who have zenny.
02-09-2008 02:18 PM
Merc- Offline

Just get rid of fish period =). They should be extinct by now.

[Image: LWSiggybucket.jpg]
02-09-2008 03:35 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

RE:??Regarding fish/pot spamming in WoE

Wired Wrote:Remove fish So from now only guilds who have the resources to buy tons of potions wins. who cares of those small little guild trying to grow for woe??let them waste all 1 mill zenny of white pot and wasting 3 days of lvling time to get blue herb/pot(cause as you know you cant buy them anymore).

Yeah , remove them , not fair for those who have zenny.

If people had to buy their pots then that would actually clean the server up on some of the money not being used Icon_razz

I farm aloe and hinalle leaflets, it is not a hard thing to do, and the experience my rogue gets from doing it isn't too bad either.??Blue pots also weren't ever meant to be fully spammable I think, and easy solution for that, farm up other sp items too *honey, royal jellies, strawberries, etc*

But hey, I know fish are to stay and don't care really about it now since they got rid of dory/nemo spamming, now that was actually problematic :]
And also, there is more to winning than just potting the whole time, or having tons of pots to use, or fish, or anything else. No1

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
02-09-2008 04:43 PM
teOx Offline
cry IMBA pls

and professors would be so useful with the sp help No1
02-10-2008 03:18 AM
Sekaru Offline
Winter's Hope

zeny bought supplies will eventually run out... calculate how much fish you use during a WoE if its all salmons then translate that zeny cost of whites + time and effort and luck required to make blues... after enough WoE's it becomes tres expensive thus draining economy... plus this is a low rate isn't getting stuff supposed to be hard/rare OcA's are basically the new poring card on HeRo and now were giving stuff that eathena banned to establish balance and stuffing it with a white pot into a fish thats green... also that fish is basically the new yellow pot *cause you need to be either lucky fwinger or *decent* leveled enough to fish... sorta.. if your using new spot that is* either way this server has become more focused and more based entirely on its customs.. they are a HUGE deciding factor.. its cool to have customs but wasn't the promise from the start they won't be huge gamebreaking stuff? well when a salmon sells for 1k.. thats pretty game breaking.. and when over 10 people have biolab 3 cards without ever even visting the dungeon.. not too mention all the hydro/abyss cards + more. that in itself is greatly game breaking. I'm not trying to kill everyones fun though it may seem that way..

truth is I joined HeRo cause it was an awesome low rate with a great community and gm's who listened to people and valued their oppinions.. and I stayed with it even when there was only 3 people on the server and now it has regrown to 100 people average - the 40 merchs or so of course lol. but now this is basically a high card/ healing item wise were its just a joke in WoE if you run champ you have infinite asura for that whole WoE withing basically 1-2 hrs of fishing thats with only the mutants not counting the angels and most classes lost their worth almost entirely... Proffesors using soul burn is a joke.. when it used to be godly *sigh*. I'll continue my rant later this is enough food for thought as it is

*edit* sure theres more to winning without pot/fish spamming but it doesn't help that if you don't have a one hit ko your chances to kill just about anyone are slight and nill unless they run out fish

Their in glast heim ./swt where's a mutant shark when you need one >.>

Ice, Honor, Pride,     HeRo...
[Image: siggysek.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2008 03:04 AM by Sekaru.)
02-11-2008 03:00 AM
Loveless Offline
Beautifully Broken

I don't agree with you 100% Sekaru, but I do in a high %.

A lot of people call themselves good players, but they only know how to spam fish. WoE would be so different without fish...

When I started here I didn't wanted to be the fish spammer that I am, but if you want to keep toe to toe with some guilds//persons, you have to use their tricks too, and that's spamming fish, or using a monk to asura people and tell them how much they suck Icon_razz

I don't consider myself a bad player, but I am not the best one either. I lack a lot of gears yet, but the fish helps me stand with the people that have been here for 2 years, and I manage to kill some of them.

[Image: lovelesssig02vx1.png]
02-11-2008 03:15 AM