Total 84 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Regarding fish/pot spamming in WoE
teOx Offline
cry IMBA pls

RE: Regarding fish/pot spamming in WoE

rika, we're only talking about taking out "one of our more famed customs that attract people to the server" during woe time. people would continue to spam the hell out of fish while levelling and in every other case.
11-21-2007 08:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShadesOfBlue Offline
Order of Chaos

teOx Wrote:rika, we're only talking about taking out "one of our more famed customs that attract people to the server" during woe time. people would continue to spam the hell out of fish while levelling and in every other case.

so if im reading this correctly you think everyone who doesnt like woe and enjoy fish spamming should just log off for however long woe lasts ?

[Image: obama_supporters.jpg]
11-21-2007 08:10 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sekaru Offline
Winter's Hope

... lets setlle this quicktime is it possible for a gm to disable fish i.e make their effects non applicable in only WoE maps if so every problem is solved I believe.. you could still use them during WoE just not in a castle lol.

Ice, Honor, Pride,     HeRo...
[Image: siggysek.jpg]
11-21-2007 08:10 PM
teOx Offline
cry IMBA pls

anak i wrote that wrong. if you read the earlier posts, youll know i meant in castles only. sorry about that.

kadar already posted the code for it..
(This post was last modified: 11-21-2007 08:13 PM by teOx.)
11-21-2007 08:12 PM
Sekaru Offline
Winter's Hope

exactly so whats the argument about again? Icon_razz

Ice, Honor, Pride,     HeRo...
[Image: siggysek.jpg]
11-21-2007 08:14 PM
Rhino_Man Offline
Kickass Monk

people are arguing that removing fish is going to destroy one of the nice things of the server whilst other people are arguing that this isn't calling for the removal of fish for pvm or pvp, just for use within castle maps.

Frankly, I agree that fish should be removed from castle maps.??If yggs stay I dont' care because yggs are rare but if you fish enough you can stockpile hundreds or thousands of the half/full hp fish in no time.

Hi, don't whisper me please.
11-21-2007 08:33 PM
Rika Offline
Angel of Infinity

I'm just trying to say not all fish should be disabled xD Only the more serious spammables that shouldn't even begin to be farmed in such numbers such as the nemo/dori fish I feel should be altered in some form.

[Image: livingcolor.jpg][Image: soulessence.jpg]
Angel Empire♥
Rika[Assassin Cross]    -    Aorie[High Priest]
11-21-2007 10:08 PM
Rhino_Man Offline
Kickass Monk

the ones that heal based on your max hp rather then vit or a set amount should be disables. Ones that give 50% or 100% hp/sp in one shot are really broken for WoE just because of accessability. WoE turns into who can carry more fish and who can avoid being one shotted mostly.

Ygg seeds and ygg berries I don't object to in WoE only because they're really hard to get a stable pile of them and they weigh more then fish I think. 30 each?

Hi, don't whisper me please.
11-21-2007 11:12 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Ygg seeds=30 weight
Ygg Berries=30+ I think

Anyway, yah please disable fish in woe castle maps, and in ToH, that would make for a lot more fun in woe I bet, and cause one to not spam as much as they do with an item.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
11-21-2007 11:15 PM
silvanel Offline
Banned

blahblahblah fish causes imbalance in pvp blahblah makes monk to strong blahblah

people still arguing about this yay

-Ohh yeah nemo restores monks full sp, but they also restore full hp of those who survived the asura WOOOOO look at both side of the medal please

-For the fun of it I used my creator today(Whirout aid pot just to be more realist fish thing) and fish or not, I survived Longer. I was using white pot from the begining to the end.not a single nemo or dori even If i have tons laying around. Yet how did I manage to do so good whitout fish *zomgwtfbbq you hacker silv* The reason is simple , Fish do not imbalance things at all How did I survive? No status on pots.

-Nemo/Dori: heal full sp hp with an average of 10% chance to get a status(counting 2x 2% status and 2x 4 % status) that status is what makes people die usualy.

thats all.
(This post was last modified: 11-22-2007 06:52 AM by silvanel.)
11-22-2007 06:51 AM