Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
teamspeak server!
Snowfox Offline

RE: teamspeak server!

Its only me gregg(brandon heat), an(pokun), and beau(lucky). No one ever comes on T.T
12-28-2007 03:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SwiftStrike Offline
teh fuh.

I come on once in a while, maybe ill come on a bit more.

[Image: seifer.jpg]
12-28-2007 06:35 PM
truthhurts Offline

Snowfox Wrote:Its only me gregg(brandon heat), an(pokun), and beau(lucky). No one ever comes on T.T

I sent this pm to Pandora a few days ago, but she hasn't gotten back to me about it yet:

Quote:Happy Holidays, Miss Pandora!

Me and my associates (actually just me, I have no associates >_< ) have set up a public Teamspeak server. I made a thread about it in the forums when I originally set it up almost a month ago, but I was wondering if you could possibly move it to the Server Information forum as a HeRO Teamspeak Server so that more people can benefit from it.

The server can support up to 40 people at a time, so that should be enough at any given time, except maybe WoE. And even then, not everyone will use the server.

People can also make their own channels so there can be multiple conversations for partying or WoE teams.

If later it is found out that 40 slots is not enough, I can always add more slots.

The original thread is here: http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=4193

As of this this message, this Teamspeak server's uptime is 29 days, and has had 2443 total logins .

Thank you for your time and consideration, and once again Happy Holidays! Icon_smile

Hopefully she does move this thread, so that more people can know about it and use it as an official heRo teamspeak server.
(This post was last modified: 12-29-2007 01:03 AM by truthhurts.)
12-29-2007 01:00 AM
Rhino_Man Offline
Kickass Monk

>_> as I said before, I run my own teamspeak server because 1) I'm the admin so I can control things better there, 2) it's password protected so we don't get dicks running around messing with my server and 3) all my guildies use it when we have something important to use it for.

Hi, don't whisper me please.
12-29-2007 07:50 AM
Cloudy-Chan Offline
Cloudy Kawaii Manga Drawer!

RE:??teamspeak server!

Rhino_Man Wrote:>_> as I said before, I run my own teamspeak server because 1) I'm the admin so I can control things better there, 2) it's password protected so we don't get dicks running around messing with my server and 3) all my guildies use it when we have something important to use it for.

Admin of what? o_o

Ps. I use the teamspeak server cause the TS posse are there haha

(gregg snow lucky and pokun)

[Image: 2zi21py.gif]
(This post was last modified: 12-29-2007 08:21 AM by Cloudy-Chan.)
12-29-2007 08:16 AM
truthhurts Offline

Rhino_Man Wrote:>_> as I said before, I run my own teamspeak server because 1) I'm the admin so I can control things better there, 2) it's password protected so we don't get dicks running around messing with my server and 3) all my guildies use it when we have something important to use it for.

Well, I run my own teamspeak server as well, so I can control things. People are invited to make their own channel on it and password protect it, so that they can have privacy and avoid spammers, and use it for parties or WoE.
12-29-2007 08:32 AM
Kaoreii Offline
I wonder as I wander out under the sky

Vent > TS imo. :o

[Image: tHkNZ.gif]
12-29-2007 11:51 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
zanias Offline
It was in our own hearts, all of us.

A teamspeak server? So we can all chat with eachother now? Lol, iv'e never used teamspeak befor, I'll have to get a headset some time and try it out.

[Image: 30086811_2135620823427028_3680913343494750208_n.jpg]
12-29-2007 04:35 PM
Cloudy-Chan Offline
Cloudy Kawaii Manga Drawer!

Ventrillo is okay, I like both, teamspeak works better with ragnarok though for some reason.

[Image: 2zi21py.gif]
12-30-2007 01:55 AM
truthhurts Offline

hey guys, just wanna let you all know that the server is still up. anyone on heRO is more than welcomed to use it, you can make your own channel and password protect it so only you and your buddies can be in your channel. anyway it's being used by a few people i don't even know for wow i guess, which i don't mind but i rather it be used by people on heRO server aswell!
05-30-2008 01:29 PM