Poll: No Fish in WoE, 1 Month Trial
Yes, Do It.
No, Dont Do It.
I Dont Care.
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
1 Month Trial < No Fish in WoE >
Bloody Offline
Mmm Blood

RE: 1 Month Trial < No Fish in WoE >

Cool your pants down first then post.

Quote:No fishes for mvping for you Bloody ! :D

Look who brought it up first.

Second:
Quote:If it can be scripted to work in castles only, I don't care

I believe one of the options was "I don't care" Hm? If you don't want people to pick that option, why add it?

Quote:I understand people want to keep fish because its unique to the server. But it also makes WoE a joke at the same time.

QFT Laugh
(This post was last modified: 11-29-2007 02:36 AM by Bloody.)
11-29-2007 02:29 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Raccoon Offline

Look who brought it up first.
Someone else, and I read that as a joke. Still, not relevant.

I believe one of the options was "I don't care" Hm? If you don't want people to pick that option, why add it?

In regards to WoE. Not MVPs. Not PvE.

The issue at hand is WoE. Create your own topic if you are concerned about MVPing/PvE. Keep in mind, no one has mentioned any of it in this topic, except you.
11-29-2007 02:49 AM
Jubei Offline
Chairman

i dont care, i dont even fish

[Image: hl101.jpg]
11-29-2007 02:53 AM
Rika Offline
Angel of Infinity

teOx Wrote:there are still no guilds that can compete with the older guilds. the older guilds just cant hold it, even from each other. if you think cucu is annoying at alde, imagine him on LK when he woed with LW, and he was only a small part of the force.

and it doesn't affect outside of woe.

Never meant that they actually get the keep the castle, it just makes for lower economy during off chances. People jumping from guild to guild with the ability to solo the emp room but never manage to return. In the past it felt as if there were more last minute run-ins as compared to continuous taking, depending on the castle.

I still think the only fish that really overdoes it in woe is the Nemo/Dori and even then it mainly affects vit type classes. I'd rather see them disabled first before moving onto fish we could easily access anyways when it came to hp, not sp. I'd like to see a small animation added to the fish just to see how many people spam it ._. I know I see knights spamming whites, although I never can tell with the fish...

[Image: livingcolor.jpg][Image: soulessence.jpg]
Angel Empire♥
Rika[Assassin Cross]    -    Aorie[High Priest]
11-29-2007 08:01 AM
Spire Offline

Honestly, does 90% of the server use fish in woe? I've been in quite a few woes when I've seen white potions being spammed, why not just take healing out of woe completely, because its a silly idea.

Fish are not over powered in woe, perhaps for the use of sp, but even then a class that relys heavely on sp will still not use fish, because of a huge resevour of Sp they already have.

However I think it is a bit broken for the % fish to be healed in woe, its already hard to kill a knight without them fully healing every 3 seconds.

Just my opinion, you might think I'm crazy, but meh.

VaIor: Paladin 9x/6x, Valor: High Priest 99/70, Valor's Chemist: Creator 9x/6x, Weaver: Clown 99/70, Blank: Stalker 9x/6x, Spire: Sniper 9x/6x
Current project: Farming zeny to buy stuff to put my cards in! Whistle

I am a proud member of The 'Wine Brewing Society'. If you are interested in joining, look for a representative in aldebaran. Or make a post in our guilds forum thread!
11-29-2007 10:20 AM
Yumera Offline
Kissing Fiend

I really don't get why people complain about fish so much in WoE. It's not like fish aren't unobtainable by everyone Thinking

~*:Yumera:Arlean:Erali:Yume:Miru:Rayne:Alana:Leilara:Wonderbucket:*~
11-29-2007 12:30 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

Some skills consume far more SP than recovery, even if the class has high int or large SP pool... Soul burn can always be a possibility of why SP is gone (someone else mentioned that in the other thread.) Asura Strike makes SP 0 regardless of how big the SP pool is. Some casters like wizards or priests are so readily occupied with constant usage of skills that their SP regeneration simply does not suffice all the time.

Fish does have its use in restoring SP in war~

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
11-29-2007 02:55 PM
Sagita Magica Offline

I say go for it.

What hurt could it do?
11-29-2007 03:46 PM
Snapplewee Offline
¥Snapple¥

This is retarded. Fishes in WoE is a good idea. It makes it more interesting. Instead of complaining about fish, why don't you go fish?
11-29-2007 04:49 PM
Mondt Offline

YOU CAN SCRIPT IT SO THAT IT ONLY AFFECTS CASTLE MAPS.

There is a variable that makes maps WoE-active and you can change things specifically for those maps during X time and Y time on Z day. Or at least that is my understanding of it.
11-29-2007 07:59 PM