Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Say Something Nice....
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

RE: Say Something Nice....

I'm glad everyone enjoys this thread :3
Anway I guess I wanna thankkkkk Ryan too I forget about him, he does so much for me, like helping me get to 99 with Kish, omg I could never have gotten there so easily without their help. And Ryan also gave me some frigg's circlets, where would I be without that headgear in woe or pvm right now I dunno D:

And Jason for just being an all around awesomely funny guild leader! I never am bored when you are talking in guild chat.

Anddd Machi, thanks for that Fortune Sword, my rogue is very happy training with it in Byalan 4 now cause of you.

And Sek, despite how much we bicker and I get annoyed with you, I do have fun beating you up, just as I'm sure you enjoy beating me up. I need pvp fuel, and you give a lot of it XD

I'm sure there are more too, I'll post them as they come to me ^_^

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
(This post was last modified: 12-17-2007 08:58 PM by Aaronock.)
12-17-2007 08:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Spire Offline

I'll give a lil thanks to the world!

Thank you Huntress for helping my guild finish off the ever-healing Dopple we spawned :X

Thanks to every single one of my guild members, you make playing my priest so much fun! Icon_biggrin

VaIor: Paladin 9x/6x, Valor: High Priest 99/70, Valor's Chemist: Creator 9x/6x, Weaver: Clown 99/70, Blank: Stalker 9x/6x, Spire: Sniper 9x/6x
Current project: Farming zeny to buy stuff to put my cards in! Whistle

I am a proud member of The 'Wine Brewing Society'. If you are interested in joining, look for a representative in aldebaran. Or make a post in our guilds forum thread!
12-18-2007 12:34 PM
jman212 Offline

I wanan thank all my LoA Members! you guys make the guild not me, i was just a guy with an emp Kissy

IGetMoney~LoA Forever.
[Image: LoAcopy.jpg]
12-20-2007 04:37 PM
Kaoreii Offline
I wonder as I wander out under the sky

Awwh. A nice thread. :D

I wanna thank the whole server, because you guys make me come back after quitting what, three or four times? (lulz) You guys are too nice and makes me come back. Stop that. Icon_sad

O wait, don't stop that.

And extra Love and Kissy for Panda, because Panda is awesome. :D

[Image: tHkNZ.gif]
12-20-2007 07:15 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Cloudy-Chan Offline
Cloudy Kawaii Manga Drawer!

I would like to thank Jack Skellington and funkyfly (Lyn the rogue) for always supporting my art and my art shop!

and Brandon Heat, pokun and lucky for helping me level all the time in game! Icon_smile

[Image: 2zi21py.gif]
(This post was last modified: 12-20-2007 08:53 PM by Cloudy-Chan.)
12-20-2007 08:52 PM
funkyfly Offline
I poke you

Gosh, too many people to think off to thank but i'll try,

First and foremost thanks to Sagita Magica for being there with me, thanks to my guild Behemoth, thanks to Pandora for hosting a great server, thanks to Lunar Sea ( i don't know his forum name ) for the christmas prezzies, thanks to Machiavelli and Armored Reaper for being great friends and providing in game company while i bore myself out with hunting for items (*nudge nudge* thara frog card) and thanks to Cloudy-Chan for the artwork that joo do, do keep it up!

For those that i have forgotten, I appreciate however you have enriched my experience in this server Icon_smile .

Lyn The Rogue - obvious
Lin The Merchant - obvious
[Image: 300260xi0.gif]
12-20-2007 09:06 PM
Apple Offline
I ♥ the SpiceMaster

Mama Rei this is for you!!!

I talk to you and i know it must be hard with school family and what ever else is goin' on in your lifeIcon_wink soo i picked this out just for you!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=09FMIcmOOnw

it reminds me of you somehow Thinking

Your a great person with a wonderfull persanalaty
[Your So Pretty]

Love You Sooo Much!Icon_biggrin

[Image: 9kb1a9.gif]
[~Muffin~ baby wizard | Apple baby priest | Zou Zou crusader | <3 my grand berd]
(This post was last modified: 12-21-2007 02:49 AM by Apple.)
12-21-2007 02:46 AM
Sephiroth! Offline
One Winged Angel

I wanna say thanks to the entire server for beign nice to me, I appreciate it. There are a few I would like to point out:

Jason, For helping me out whenever you can and bein a friend. Thanks for listenin to my X Stories, too lol.

Kish, for being a cool ass kid! Thanks for helpin me out too.

Sammi, Thanks for beign there for me and stayin with me for a while no matter what happened.

Sek, You are a real pro, thanks for your advice sun.

Loveless, Thanks for being my reason to level up. You always competing with me actually makes me work harder. Stop trying to be my enemy so much though, I kill you foo

Pandora, for maintaining a great servers with the other GM's, Thanks to them too.

Thanks Static, dunno why yet but I can't leave my boy out.

Last but not least, Thank you Haters. Without you I wouldn't have taken that extra step lol.

Virkun- 98/69 Professor
Rhyzu- 93/50 Crusader
Arthion- 93/63 High Priest
Michael Jackson- 77/50 Bard
Stuntin'- 80/** Monk
12-21-2007 10:32 AM
Sephikus Offline

I would like to Thank Panda and all the GMs here at heRO for a great looking server (sadly i haven't gotten to log in yet. Damn Sakray is being slow....)
I would also like to thank all you awesome people who keep the forums lively and helped to draw my interest here.
I would also like to thank whoever got Ratemyserver to list a banner for heRO and whoever designed it. That banner brought me here.
I would also like to thank the almighty god/gods for creating a world in which Custom RO servers exist.

Zalden? the Novice(Page not made)
Dameon the Acolyte
12-21-2007 10:48 AM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Sephikus Wrote:I would also like to thank whoever got Ratemyserver to list a banner for heRO and whoever designed it. That banner brought me here.
That would be me Icon_biggrin

Well thanks everyone for playing here, thanks to those who respect the server rules,who vote and appreciate all the work we put into heRO ^_^

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
12-21-2007 11:28 AM