Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Say Something Nice....
Huntress Offline
Mad Trapper

RE: Say Something Nice....

I don't like Snapple cuz he wants to marry an already married woman! And he's weird and makes me uncomfortable XD

I like Namine for her optimism and constant kindness toward just about everyone Icon_biggrin

Huntress 99/70 Sniper ~ Tiya 99/70 High Wizard
[Image: sigsniper9us3.jpg]
12-23-2007 10:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
teOx Offline
cry IMBA pls

ill thank doori, ex, and kadar for putting their potions together to create a sin cross. Icon_twisted

ill thank "kiki" for introducing me to RO and heRO and being a sexy designated driver Icon_smile

ill thank asumi for being sexy and dealing with her hubby for so long Icon_razz. imagine her struggle! Icon_biggrin

you guys own me. teh true!
(This post was last modified: 12-23-2007 11:52 AM by teOx.)
12-23-2007 11:48 AM
Lis and Olo Offline
Valkyrie's Messenger

Thanks to everyone who'se helped me make my headgears over the year I've been here, especially when I was obsessed with 'em. Icon_wink

Thanks to Salvosa, who may not be here now, for always sticking beside me when I transed and kept me sane.

Thanks to Cucu for helping out both me and Sal when we were little noobies~

Thanks to Tom and his real life friends for being nice to me, although Drew can be a meanie. >:| Luff 'em anyway.

Thanks to Chico and Jose, although I dont see 'em often, for keeping me company and helping me in the past with problems~

Thanks to Demar for all the laughs and smiles. ;D

Thanks to Wizzy for helpin me out with headgears, and chattin' it up and making me smile randomly too!

Thanks to all the girl characters that I talk with about girly stuff. (Mostly Kei)

And last but not least, thanks to Sek for keeping me strong through some hardships, and ultimately being there for me even when it's tough on us both.

Yeah kind of long, and I probably left out some people but thats the jist of it. I appreciate all the nice stuff you've done for me HeRO people.

Edit- Oh, and I forgot Static. Thanks for always being my friend since me joining, and although being a dummy, I hope we always will continue being friends. Just hope in that time your fashion sense changes. Icon_biggrin
(This post was last modified: 12-24-2007 04:58 AM by Lis and Olo.)
12-23-2007 12:50 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Thanks to Mister Assassin Cross/Ice Lemon Tea letting me party with him today, it was quite fun, even though those Teddies did hurt in Ein2...sorry man Icon_sad

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
12-26-2007 02:47 PM
funkyfly Offline
I poke you

o_o Assassin Cross = Ice Lemon Tea ???

Thanks to Series and Avalon Fates for their xmas gift to me ^_^.

Lyn The Rogue - obvious
Lin The Merchant - obvious
[Image: 300260xi0.gif]
12-26-2007 09:18 PM
zanias Offline
It was in our own hearts, all of us.

I would like to thank Rika for re sparking my interest in photoshop!

I used to make some really awesome wallpapers.

ARG I gotta get a computer!!! x.x

[Image: 30086811_2135620823427028_3680913343494750208_n.jpg]
12-27-2007 01:52 AM
Flossy Offline
Falathiel of Fate

I'd like To thank Pandora / All the other game masters / People who donated / All the friendly community / All the non-friendly community / Even Bloody for making my Ragnarok experience worth while, I mean yeah I have played Gravity's Ragnarok and a Few other servers before, but i really never caught the real ragnarok experience that hero offers.

Thanks again for making the best server anyone has ever played.

[Image: flossysig1ak1.jpg]
Flossy - The Real Meaning

Word used to define someone who is really intelligent but a bit stupid or an airhead.
A "Flossy" would say "I have a Phd in Math....do you think we can sit on chairs underwater ?"
Or
"My IQ is 160, But i think red cars are faster than blue ones"
^ WHAT !! Thats BS~!!! Blue cars are FASTER !!~~~~~!!!~~
01-05-2008 11:46 AM
Kyouhei Offline
Banned

I'm thankful that im still here to play(Thanks to Pandora) and chill with my LoA ppl(yes even you kish), ya'll the best and the reason why I'm still here.

Many thanks to Kiki who I been spoiling too much these days xP. Thanks for telling me all ur weird little stories, those crack me up pretty good. You'll forgive me for being a little mean and not helping you make anymore damn characters =p but remember that I'm always cheering u on in my heart... from payon xD. Lets seee....what else...? well...uh cuz you are sexy!(?) and you always make my ROing less lonely. And for putting up with my perverted jokes (One day you will admit your pervertedness). I'll get you that rabbit headgear someday...whatever it was...bunnies?

Thanks to Jason, Kish, Keith and Matt cuz you 4 are always fun to talk to and always helpin me out. You kno I always got your back. Matt dude you are too funny sometimes even though you piss me off like hell at times too. Glad to have you back from vacation.

Thanks to Sammi, for always laughing and smiling. Don't worry about you talking to me being a bother, you're never a bother to me.

Thanks to Aaron for givin me all of those alchy items, and lucky candies. I couldnt have finished the quest without you.

Thanks to Marsh for always bein a good pal. You're too nice man, you should bitch at ppl more and pimp girls less =p. I kid I kid.

Thanks to Pure and Dana who I always have some weird bishing fights with.
Amazingly fun tho. No Dana, Im not your father.

Thanks to Lisa and Bridge who I always bother for x-fering. Well not so much Lisa these days. Ya'll always in payon when I need you so what can I do? o_O

If I didnt mention you in LoA then it means your included on the first thanks I wrote.

I also want to thank LW and CDZ for being a good rival guild that always make WoE interesting. I always have my EDP ready for you guys, come and get em =).

and for all those who said thank you to me, theres no need, i only do what i do cuz every one of you are awesome people.

Have a great 2008 to everyone.
01-06-2008 11:26 PM
Doori Away
Lovable

Icon_biggrin my turn

thanks to wilbur, the crazy fool that never ceases to surprise me XD. for starting ro for the first time, u've come a long way my friend lol. but dude, we gotta hang out again, one week wasn't enough lol.

thanks to ex, the man who makes me laugh till i cry lol, keep on fighting my good friend.

thanks to namine and peeka, the two who always made me feel at home lol, always caring for others before themselves Icon_biggrin. thank you~

thanks to lw, the guild that really keeps pulling me back into hero lol.

thanks to bloody and maiden, the two lovely Icon_biggrin couple. you've become good friends of mine and i'm glad to have met u two.

thanks to machi. we don't get to talk much, but ur always cool and a good friend XD (ps. i agree with ryan, go pimp some girls man lol)

thanks to ryan, my korean friend lol. you've always been cool and a good friend.

thanks to LOA for making my experience here a good one. you guys keep rocking and keep woe interesting. just take it easy with the coats, it really huts my hand T-T

and of course, thanks to panda, all the gm's, and the rest of the server. i know i'll never experience ro like i do here XD. keep rocking~

thats it Icon_biggrin

wait....
i'm leaving something out.....
hmm......

nope....guess not

o wait...

thanks to lina Icon_biggrin. for being my fav noona (nuna for u loa readers lol). We've had some ups and downs, but we always have fun and its gonna be one i'll never forget Icon_biggrin. keep on being the awesome person that u are lol.

[Image: obitosig.png]

[Doori Sniper]       [Obito Stalker]
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2008 11:16 AM by Doori.)
01-07-2008 04:53 AM
Bloody Offline
Mmm Blood

I'd like to thank Chuck Norris (Even though he isn't on heRO, but I know his spirit is there) who inspired me to become a good champ. You're the best man, I want you to know I am still working on mastering your ultimate skill "Chuck Norris Fist". I'll get there someday.

Lame jokes aside.. My thanks list goes to the following <3:

Maiden - for being my Love for over 3 years through high and low

Andrew (Drewto) - Who took me in Templar Knights and helped me when I started

Cactuar - Who kept bugging me to join heRO for 4 months

GM Loki - For all the pizza, soda and cheesecake. Love

Cucu - For showing off his Dark Lord card enough to piss me off to get my own MVP cards. And being a damn great LK/friend <3

Asumi - For being her noob cute self *stabs asu and gives her a dozen peco egg cards*

teOx - For standing up for me behind my back and all the good times.

Obito (AKA BBQ) - For all the cards he gave me and refused to take anything in return. I still want to see more of your art T_T

Reira - For being always nice to me and Maiden. <3

Sek- For all the discounted rocks and goods /$ And being stable from time to time xD j/k j/k lol

Poetic - For being weird O_o and the tips on Osiris's location <3

Crashy - You're just full of nicefullness. I love talking to you

Namine - For the entertainment and knowledge she likes to share. I am probably the only one you're mean to on heRO.. maybe the whole planet Cry

Ex - For the fun WoE times

Huntress - For her Thana addiction O_o It's always fun <3

Keefa - For being a cool finnish dude that loves seeing Stormy fall on his knees over and over Laugh

Pandora - For hosting the server, hosting events, creating new quests, new items, new wings, new monsters, new themes, renewing fun, ToH and split personalities. YOU make heRO great enough for us to stay and play here. Of course without us there is no server Icon_biggrin

GM team - You make our time on heRO fun, thanks guys and more power to you <3

Frogboy - Even though I don't know you O_o You still made a "Happy birthday" topic for me Icon_biggrin Thanks Kissy2

Money bags - Thanks to all the people who buy stuff from my shops /$

Money drainers - Who sell stuff and trade with me Icon_twisted Sign right here _________??????????????Your soul is mine now Icon_twisted

Hopefully I didn't leave anyone out, if I did, sorries T_T
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2008 05:31 AM by Bloody.)
01-07-2008 05:23 AM