Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Class Specific Wings
Nidsrule Offline
๏̯͡๏

RE: Class Specific Wings

GM-Pandora Wrote:........maybe 1.5x chances to gather the item, or chance to gather "Giant Fly Wings" perhaps.

I'd prefer seeing something like this, rather than an increased drop rate. Just one thing though, if the wings were to allow immortal hearts to drop would mushrooms spawned from the Plant Cultivation skill have a chance to drop them? Personally I think that would be game breaking, as it'd allow biochemists to farm for materials for both types of bottles at once.

Anyway, +1 for the Giant Fly Wing idea.

My choices:

Royal Cooking Set
Cheese
Immortal Hearts
Quivers? (What are the implications of this? Are we talking Holy and Immaterial Quivers as well?)

[Image: 2yv147n.gif]
04-02-2008 04:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Lucky Day Away
|| Lead Farmer ||

If I read this right..

1- Rough Oridecon
2- Any Cooking Kit You Said
3 to 5- Anything that goes with the wings theme. (Honey/Bee Sting/Royal Jelly/Stuff like that)

Cute wings though.. Icon_mrgreen

Lucky Day | Master Smith| Western Grace | Order of Chaos
[Image: 2rhpoqu.png]

I just rode into town. On my horse?

You betcha on my horse! Icon_mrgreen
That the thing in the Old West Times..
Everybody enjoys a good horse ride.
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2008 04:19 PM by Lucky Day.)
04-02-2008 04:18 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

My list of 5 I would want from bee wings...

Red Gemstone
Karvo
Cobweb
Royal Cooking Set
Authoritative Badges

Mmmm...This was hard, I wanted to say yellow gemstone, but I really don't have a problem farming those as much as red XD...plus a lot of players sell them now so it isn't so bad.

I think for quivers if we can set it somehow to not give immaterial arrows it should be fine, I think immats need to stay kinda annoying to get as they are extremely powerful :]

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
04-02-2008 04:28 PM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

Royal Cooking Set seems to be a definite go so far ^_^

Nidsrule: yes when the chemist defeats *any* monster, the wing effect does trigger. Guess that now you mentioned it, I should change my list too.

Honey
-what kind of bee wing doesn't have bee products...? But I can foresee some people going "psh" at this just because of fish x.x

Bee Sting
-more bee products! plus it helps sinx

Royal/Professional Cooking Kit (I'm personally for professional)
-Encourages cooking, which is actually quite handy if stuff aren't sooo annoying to gather. This is a step in the right direction.

Authoritative Badges
-eh I guess...

Witched Starsand
-Not just the chemists, but it's used in some quests too so in general it helps everyone.

Still skewed towards sinx and chemist a bit... but eh I can't think of anything new either.

EDIT: maybe let red envelope be instead of zeny... easier for scripting that way if all the things from the wings are items I imagine.

04-02-2008 04:51 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Nidsrule Offline
๏̯͡๏

Any chance of seeing a farming hat at some stage aimed specifically at cooking? Add the chance to drop the Professional Cooking set, along with some of the rarer cooking supplies (Cheese, Royal Jelly, Prickly Fruit etc.).

Could follow a similar naming scheme to the "advanced" mini propeller and use the chefs hat sprite...

Just thought I'd mention it, as it seems quite a few people are interested in a way to find cooking sets.

@Ayu: The fact that honey is used in a few of the cooking dishes makes it a useful drop.

@Aaron: I only consider immaterial arrows to be "powerful" vs GR users, which is a very small part of the population. Although, I was more interested in being able to find more immaterial arrows for bio3 use.

[Image: 2yv147n.gif]
04-02-2008 05:07 PM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

@Nidsrule: let's leave 'advanced chef hat' for another topic instead of hijacking this one =P

04-02-2008 05:13 PM
Rhino_Man Offline
Kickass Monk

don't use gemstones, they can be bought as blues and converted 2:1 at an npc in payon. Blue:Red:Yellow:Blue:etc.

Hi, don't whisper me please.
04-02-2008 07:05 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

That actually gets kinda pricey pretty fast, I much rather not do that.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
04-02-2008 07:42 PM
Snapplewee Offline
¥Snapple¥

Stems is all i need.
04-02-2008 07:58 PM
Rhino_Man Offline
Kickass Monk

RE:??Class Specific Wings

Aaronock Wrote:That actually gets kinda pricey pretty fast, I much rather not do that.

pricy but buyable. heck, unless it was well into the thousands, I could probably afford it anyways. I still have like 30m left.

Hi, don't whisper me please.
04-03-2008 12:55 AM