Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hall of Fame
BackHand Offline
Peacekeeper

RE: Hall of Fame

Best Knight//Lord Knight - Alexander - Too much skills

Best Assassin//Assassin Cross - Sonic Cross - Too leet love the one hitter quitters

Best Hunter//Sniper - Marivel - <3 the DS

Best Priest//High Priest - Iyali - She was the most active High Priest that I know of before.

Best Wizard//High Wizard - Edward Elric - Your SG sucks balls!

Best Black Smith//White Smith - Jaina - Cause I remember you running through everyone this one woe with Cart Term and Mammonite.

Best Crusader//Paladin - Machiavelli - You fat tank.

Best Rogue//Stalker -??Squall - Encountered toooo many problems with you.

Best Bard//Clown -??Cactuar - The tank in woe and the funny jokes.

Best Dancer//Gypsy - Cream - Ouch!

Best Monk//Champion - Any Champion who ASURAS me takes the cake!

Best Sage//Professor -??My lil BRO Wanderer! -??It is true about your equips.??TOO LEET 10/10

Best Alchemist//Biochemist - Medved - What can I say?

Best Gunslinger - Never seen one.

Best Ninja - I say Koduchi only one I can think of haha.

Best Taekwon - Aero - jump for me!

Best Star Gladiator - Sync - ow my sp!

Best Soul Linker - Reknil Lous - Fun times.

Best Super Novice - That thing you poke a Marshmellow.

[Image: ThePeacekeepers_zps9245bcc6.jpg] The Peacekeepers

Dead
BackHand - Banned
Luminescence - Banned
Dual - Banned
01-12-2008 02:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
poeticwings Away
PAGDAYAW !!

Best Knight//Lord Knight: Cucu
Best Assassin//Assassin Cross: Sonic Cross
Best Hunter//Sniper: Kaoreii/BackHand
Best Priest//High Priest: Koko/Valk/Tibby
Best Wizard//High Wizard: Edward Elric
Best Black Smith//White Smith: Lucky Day
Best Crusader//Paladin: Machiavelli (fatty)
Best Rogue//Stalker: Squall
Best Bard//Clown: Cactuar
Best Dancer//Gypsy: Maiden
Best Monk//Champion: Anyone above L90
Best Sage//Professor: Aaronock owns. *-*
Best Alchemist//Biochemist: Lumi hands down.
Best Gunslinger: ???
Best Ninja: ???
Best Taekwon: Nyuu
Best Star Gladiator: ??
Best Soul Linker: ??
Best Super Novice: Marshmellow of course.

Rinato High Priest L99/70
Index Sniper L99/70
Peppermint Gypsy L99/69
The Pianist Assassin Cross L98/68
sharp Baby Hunter L99/50
Harmonia Soul Linker L91/50

The Penguin Squad Guild L9
01-12-2008 02:15 PM
Alexander Offline
Arch Angel

Interesting topic. This has actually been discussed amongst our guild at one time or another. For the pure hell of it, I'll throw in my 2 cents, however...while I still am around from time to time (as some of you know, some of you don't.)...I am not very active socially. Which means I am simply unable to vote in a current sense, but in the true "hall of fame" spirit as most people used here...I can tell you the best I've ever seen on the server. Period. This will probably exclude some of the newer shining stars as I haven't witnessed their abilities yet.

I refuse to nominate myself for any of these categories.

Best Knight//Lord Knight - Cucu (He's always been a capable player that knows how to play his class. )
Best Assassin//Assassin Cross - Gorium (The only Sin X that ever gave our defense a lot of trouble, and kept us constantly checking the emp because he *COULD* slip by without people noticing a lot.)
Best Hunter//Sniper - Marivel (Amazing build, amazing DPS, terrible player. Just kidding. I think anyone who remembers her DS would agree on her abilities.)
Best Priest//High Priest - Koko or Ragnar (Koko...the one who tanked Thanatos O.o crazy survivability and a crazy build....Ragnar though was much more efficient in WoE and kept things together. I also recall the time he soloed an emp because the guild couldn't kill him. )
Best Wizard//High Wizard - Wiz-Raizen (Hands down. Back in the day, his guild's defense used to REVOLVE around him. Every one else didn't matter, just him. If he was there, they won. If he wasn't, they lost. How many people can say that?)
Best Black Smith//White Smith - Mercant ( This is more by default.)
Best Crusader//Paladin - Kaede ( Formerly one of the most feared people on the server in WoE. He had an immense knowledge of RO, a great build, and definitely knew what the hell he was doing. But damn was he lazier then a drunken hobo. )
Best Rogue//Stalker - Fionit (I don't think I've ever seen a stalker played more efficiently then against my old arch-nemesis. )
Best Bard//Clown - Cactuar ( Not a whole lot to say other then he seemed to play a bit better then the few others I've seen. )
Best Dancer//Gypsy - Cream (As much as we've been at each others throats, gotta admit this kid knows how to throw it down. )
Best Monk//Champion - Sheep (The man who could single-handedly wreck entire guilds in a matter of seconds. He started out a scrub, but with great adaptability and quick learning easily became one of the most deadly champions. )
Best Sage//Professor - Mavelnor (A very amazing player in general, he trumped everyone that played this class before him. )
Best Alchemist//Biochemist - No one. Alchemists used to be leveled purely through leeching, so I can't say I've grouped with one...and I hardly think I saw anyone in WoE either.
Best Gunslinger - None seen.
Best Ninja - None seen.
Best Taekwon - Aero (See, Cream. )
Best Star Gladiator - (none seen.)
Best Soul Linker - None seen. At most linkers were always used just for buffs.
Best Super Novice - Marshmellow (Default really...does anyone else play a super novice? XD)
01-12-2008 02:24 PM
n3xus Offline

Alexander Wrote:Best Super Novice - Marshmellow (Default really...does anyone else play a super novice? XD)

yes. a good amount i've seen actually running around. but they usually drop off around base 7x after realizing how hard it is or switch back to their main Icon_biggrin

only ones that made it to 90+ i've seen lately are nubb and boberuski.

[Image: asdfnx.jpg]
01-12-2008 02:50 PM
Master Chief Offline
Spartan Leader

Best Knight//Lord Knight - Alexander, He knew how to use LK
Best Assassin//Assassin Cross - Neo, He simply was
Best Hunter//Sniper - Marivel, She was SCARY!!! nd for still active ones... i'd say none
Best Priest//High Priest - Koko, No doubt about it the guy is nearly unkillable if he wanted to
Best Wizard//High Wizard -
Best Black Smith//White Smith - Whitesmith Kuna, CT = Hax thats all i gotta say
Best Crusader//Paladin - Hmm, other then trying to get my name as this, from all the ones ive known... Krimlin
Best Rogue//Stalker - Fionit, Best stalker ive ever seen bt becase he isnt active no more, Sekaru would be it, nobody knew Stalkers better then him from what ive seen
Best Bard//Clown -
Best Dancer//Gypsy -
Best Monk//Champion - As much as you bother me... Id have to say Bloody Fist, No need to say more
Best Sage//Professor -
Best Alchemist//Biochemist -
Best Gunslinger - Trying to get my name here too but buy with other chars to unleash the Chief, so till now... its none
Best Ninja -
Best Taekwon - Nyuu, "Scary!!! Fast!!! Kicks!!!" "Cute... but DEADLY!!!"
Best Star Gladiator - Sync, He just is
Best Soul Linker -
Best Super Novice - Marshmellow, He knows how to se em'

*Classes with no name is because i dont believe there is anyone that i could truly call worthy of best of the class

~Spartan Leader~

UNSC: Assault Squad's Co-Leader
Master Chief(Spartan-117)
[Image: Halo3-3.jpg][Image: 2i9nkoy.png]
01-13-2008 04:10 AM
Ultima_Pi Offline
Queen Bitch of the Universe

Best Knight//Lord Knight - Alexander. God what a SP whore, and then laughing when he gets caught in a silly Ankle Snare. >_> <_<
Cucu in 2nd, obviously.

Best Assassin//Assassin Cross - Swift (assuming it's him). Gorium too.

Best Hunter//Sniper - Me. Err...I thought Skidattle was decent, but I'm sure he's long gone now. So for current players, I would actually say Huntress, but I've only seen her as Hunter class.

Best Priest//High Priest - Reis. Much <3. Koko too.

Best Wizard//High Wizard - The one Panday plays, Wiz Raizen I think? Edward Elric was good, but he died much faster.

Best Black Smith//White Smith - They exist nowadays? XD Lucky Day.

Best Crusader//Paladin - Kaede (only 'cause I leeched him to 99, slacker). Krimlin in 2nd.

Best Rogue//Stalker - No one in particular.

Best Bard//Clown - Meh. No one to mention. Except that one ridiculously annoying guy...

Best Dancer//Gypsy - Cream. I only laugh when I remember the one night at 2 am when I forgot to turn off my speakers and I hear Gypsy combo music (moving around afk merchants...XD).

Best Monk//Champion - Sheep. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Ehaltar 2nd.

Best Sage//Professor - Mio.

Best Alchemist//Biochemist - Mine. If it's still on the top Alchemist list...XD Too much of a "farm for me please!" class to really vote on though, even with homunculus.

Best Taekwon - Aero. >_>

Best Super Novice - Marshmellow. Duh.

The overall reason for all of these choices is "Because I said so."

But, I'm not allowed to have an opinion, as I haven't been active (as in 10 hours/day active) anywhere on the internet for the past...13 months.

Which therefore voids my vote ballot entirely.

No offense meant to anyone.

Marivel, Sidewinder - 99 Lady Sniper
Melody Vilente - 99 High Priestess
Yuugi Hoshiguma - 99 Champion

Gojira Wrote:Your keyboards aren't lightsabers bros...
01-14-2008 11:21 AM
teOx Offline
cry IMBA pls

i think youre still number 1 on alchemist by a ridiculous margin. no one is close.
01-14-2008 11:31 AM
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

Closest one is around maybe 3000-4000 points right now hm? ^_^;

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
01-14-2008 01:42 PM
Bloody Offline
Mmm Blood

Nobody You Know 19164
Luminescence 2947
Hitsugaya 2883

Yeah.. should take a good while for someone to catch up to your slim pot making record
01-14-2008 03:15 PM
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

Namin? is bored enough to enter her popularity contest votes~

All votes dedicated to PvM perspective since Namin? does not PvP

Best Knight//Lord Knight- Cucu
-parties with him the most and current guild leader so of course naturally biased... However, powerful with reasonable high endurance. Perhaps he may not have those whatever bench mark for str (or whatever LK was suppose to have that Mr. Silvanel mentioned back then), but it seems that it was a reasonable sacrifice for being well rounded for most situations.

Best Assassin//Assassin Cross- aLba
-lower damage output again than Mr. teOx in those thanatos party with breaker, but far higher in endurance to be able to take some hits from the angels for a short while (while most other sinx tends to be forced to backslide on the point of death.) Again in the perspective of a PvM High Priestess, it's a lot easier and a better partner than to go with sinx who has maybe 3k hp and dies in 3 hits? Too bad Namin?'s elementary school level french doesn't allow her to understand most of what Mr. aLba says ^_^;

Best Hunter//Sniper- Huntress
-win by default? hardly partied with other snipers/hunters except a few from LW and BSL. Foresight to set traps in advance in an encounter at the slightest hint of the front line having difficulty is far greater than DSing mindlessly until they need a res.

Best Priest//High Priest- Maiden
-Guess Namin? will go against the norm here... but Namin? personally considers it important to have a balance in both defense instead of just against physical/neutral. Ms Maiden is probably the only one who doesn't get struck to the red if hit by Dolor's JT-28, because she is well rounded for both physical and magical defense, without sacrificng elemental defenses for the sake of neutral resistance. It's more helpful in an overall sense~ Better heal quantity and buff speed than Namin? can ever do herself u_u

Best Wizard//High Wizard- none
-hardly ever partied with any of them... lot of wizards, but not many survive the "what to do after geographer" stage to live to trans o_O;

Best Black Smith//White Smith- Melvin
-part of being a smith is the merchant perspective too... never partied with Mr. Melvin (really should, some day?), but always have very enjoyable and friendly business relationships. A lot less forgetful than Namin? in finding each other for deals, well on-time and very precise about prices in every occassion. Always out to make fair deals that is beneficial to everyone in the trade~

Best Crusader//Paladin- none
-the last time with Mr. Krimlin is so long ago in previous svn... can't really say. Will leave this blank for now.

(off to class now, continue the list another time?)

Best Rogue//Stalker
Best Bard//Clown
Best Dancer//Gypsy
Best Monk//Champion
Best Sage//Professor
Best Alchemist//Biochemist
Best Gunslinger
Best Ninja
Best Taekwon
Best Star Gladiator
Best Soul Linker
Best Super Novice

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
01-14-2008 04:48 PM