Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Zombie Invasion!
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

RE: Zombie Invasion!

a) Chains and Steel- Oka, Krumb, Krogoth, Loveless, Kadar, Cloudy-chan, Rik, Huntress

b) Glooms and Curses- Azure

c) The Forbidden Candle

Blue Potion- Oka, Kadar, Krumb, Huntress (Krumb and Huntress expressed to give priority to the others, but discuss to work it out just in case)

White Potion- Kadar, Azure

Gemstone- Krogoth, Cloudy-chan, Rika

Huntress has openly spoken against Kadar to take both potions, so hope that Kadar can settle it somehow with the rest of the group.

Indeed nobody tried to claim the Safety Wall scroll yet either =o

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
01-21-2008 04:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kadar Offline
Cheese is WoE

I would rather have the blue potion over the white potion. But I would MUCH rather have one of each. If both Krumb and Hunt said they would rather let others have the choice of items first why should they try to stop me from getting one of each when there is nobody else wanting the items? Since I would rather have the blue than the white and Hunt only spoke out against me getting two pots then there is no problem with me getting the blue one right? Also.. since nobody else WANTS the extra white potion then why bother stopping the only person who does. It's early in the game and a 1/9 chance of anyone being the zombie king. Pretty safe to let people grab an item wouldn't you say?

[Image: combinedoodlesigiq6.gif][Image: siromafinished1ln0.png]
01-23-2008 11:33 AM
Krumb Offline
Lazy Cartographer

Possibly 2/9 actually, there could be an underling already. In any case, "spreading the love" means more people can be more effective. Sure the chances of one evil person getting an item goes up, but I'd rather take a risk where everyone gets an item rather than two or three people get 3+.

If it makes a difference, I'll fully put myself in the ring for the blue potion. No offense Kadar, but everyone is suspicious of everyone right now.

"Don't be a dick"
01-23-2008 01:50 PM
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

Just waiting for the zombie king's reply and we can start the next round =)

For now, I've paused the blue potion and the gemstones, since there's more than 2 people who wanted the 2 blue potion/2 gemstones. Nobody claimed the Safety Wall scroll. In terms of items, only the 2 white potion is in agreement, so that's the only 2 items rewarded. The blue potions and gemstones and the scroll is pushed to the next round.

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
01-23-2008 04:35 PM
Huntress Offline
Mad Trapper

Ah, I thought the number was used to decide who gets what items in case of more than 1 person wanting it? I think Oka should get a blue, since no one objects to that, and the other could be pushed to next round as group item, ne?

Huntress 99/70 Sniper ~ Tiya 99/70 High Wizard
[Image: sigsniper9us3.jpg]
01-23-2008 04:51 PM
Kadar Offline
Cheese is WoE

I'll object to Oka getting a blue. Hmm maybe there could be an underling this early. Hunt supporting Oka... Sounds suspicious.

[Image: combinedoodlesigiq6.gif][Image: siromafinished1ln0.png]
01-23-2008 07:37 PM
Rika Offline
Angel of Infinity

Well I may as well wait on the gemstone o.o; It wasn't an immediate concern so hopefully I may be allowed one next time we have items available?

I also second a person shouldn't get more than one item when some people are opting to go without >3

[Image: livingcolor.jpg][Image: soulessence.jpg]
Angel Empire♥
Rika[Assassin Cross]    -    Aorie[High Priest]
01-23-2008 07:41 PM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

same could be said about you kadar, draining 2 of our stash of supplies down this early before we even attacked anything
01-23-2008 08:19 PM
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

-No one received Blue Potion (disagreement)
-Kadar and Azure received White Potion
-No one received Gemstone (disagreement)
-No one received Safety Wall scroll (no one claimed it)

Those items will be included in next round's loots until agreement is reached.

<><><>

Zombie Invasion- Round 2
Tarot: The Moon

The heroes broke open the small barricade where screams of the tortured prisoner originate. Inside, a small group of 3 zombies along with two stronger monsters await the heroes. With a metal flesh tearing hook in one hand, the monster Rybio readied for battle along with a similar looking demon, Phendark, with an sparkling metal crucible. Then the fight begins between the heroes and the devilish fiends...

Sonic Blow attack! Rybio bypassed the hero's priority and attacked one of the heroes!

Grand Cross unleashed! The Crusader took 1 damage and deal 1 damage to all zombies and monsters.

A vicious battle continues, but the heroes finally prevailed to defeat the two demons of the underground prison with 2 weapons remaining.

Soul Destroyer Lv 1 counterattack! Phendark dealt 1 SP damage to the hero who dealt the finishing blow...

(note: Rybio had 2 hp while Phendark had 3 hp, equivalent of 5 zombies combined.)

The prisoners are free of torture and death thanks to the heroes' rescue. Perhaps they are safe for now... However, they cannot escape with their hands and legs chained together, and unable to move due to the heavy shackle balls on their legs... Helpless towards the prisoner's situation, the heroes decided that it'll be best for them to hide in the current room. It's doubtful that the zombies and demons realize how Rybio and Phendark had fell already. It'll be safe for the meantime while the heroes shall move on forward to find a Key of the Prison to free the prisoners and open the other cells...

The heroes are horrified at the gruesome torture devices all scattered within the room. Although these blades have once committed immoral crimes, the heroes have no choice to be picky and they need any weapons they can find...

Items from this round:
-4 weapons (total: 6)
-3 Blue Potion (2 from last round)
-2 gemstones (from last round)
-Safety Wall scroll (from last round)
-2 Old Card Album (produces a card depending on chosen random number from previous round)

*note: OCA will be fair. A system has been made in advance in terms of what number makes a "good" card. This system will be revealed at the end of the game.

Prisoner A: Thank you for saving us, heroes... Glast Heim is a large castle with many traps and magical devices along with zombie guards, making it hard to navigate safely... Normally the zombies will just kill the living in sight, but lately they are instead taking humans and even some monsters as prisoners to help in tough manual labor too. Many young ones are forced to work in the lower depth of Glast Heim for some reason... I don't want to know what the Dark Lord and the Zombie King is up to down there...

Prisoner B: Who cares about what they are doing? We need to escape Glast Heim after we unlock the shackles NOW! We need to go back to Britoniah where powerful guilds have walled up the 5 castles in that area for maximum defense as a stronghold to retake Geffen some day.

Prisoner C: I'm not sure if I'm just imagining things with all the hard work and lashings here, but maybe on my way through the sewers as the demon Rybio lead us from our cell to the underground work site, I think I saw someone sitting near the murky sewer water... no way, no living being will be here on their own will except you brave heroes who will deliver us from the darkness...

a) Agony of the Poltroon
-It must be tough to be a demon to look after the prisoners, while being afraid of the prisoners themselves. Oh well, tough luck.

b) Law of the Underworld
-There is no rules within the Underground Prison. Whatever will please her, will happen.

c) Lucus Naturae
-they lurk deep within the sewers, waiting for their moments. Their body is covered with an unnatural hue...

Remember to pick a good number in your vote as it will affect what do you get out of future OCA! Best of luck this round, heroes and zombie king!

Voting will end on saturday night, so that the next round can hopefully begin by Sunday night.

(This post was last modified: 01-23-2008 08:28 PM by Namine.)
01-23-2008 08:26 PM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

While I am interested in the OCA's, I'll leave them to the other people who want them. But I still want a blue potion. (which Kadar will still probably object to Mad )

and I'm unsure on where to go from here

Random number 5
(This post was last modified: 01-23-2008 08:52 PM by The Legendary Joe.)
01-23-2008 08:50 PM