Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Zombie Invasion!
areakryte Offline
Lurky lurky lurky

RE: Zombie Invasion!

Hey demons need love too Icon_biggrin. I'll go with option a and random number 3
01-23-2008 09:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Krumb Offline
Lazy Cartographer

Option A, random number 9 and a blue potion please.

Two tough monsters right off the bat... good thing we recovered more weapons than we used that round. Let's keep this going and bust open some heads!

"Don't be a dick"
(This post was last modified: 01-24-2008 01:48 AM by Krumb.)
01-24-2008 01:39 AM
azurerogue Offline
One Dogma: THROW AD!

I think I'm going to have to go with option B again. I know it sounds risky, but I feel that it would be one of the last places we would be expected to go, and thus may have less zombies than the other places. Of course, I don't expect to gain popular support on this one due to the ominous description. I was going to vote for A, but it seems almost TOO tame compared to the other two for me to think that it is not going to filled with zombies.

No one has claimed an OCA yet, I would like to. I would love to pretend to be noble and say I'd rather others get them before me, but it could be super useful, so I'm going to ask to have one. If someone objects, we can reason it out.

Summary: Voting Option B, asking for OCA.

Random Number: I'm going with 7 again Icon_biggrin

- Albus Dumbledore 99/70 Professor - Albus DumbIedore 92/59 Professor
- AIbus Dumbledore 93/50 Wizard - AIbus DumbIedore 1/1 Novice
- Astaroth 99/70 Creator - Dawkins 99/70 Creator
- Exemplar 98/69 Paladin - Equitas 80/47 Paladin
- Mephistopheles 95/65 Lord Knight - Shogo Kawada 97/67 Stalker
01-24-2008 03:47 AM
Rika Offline
Angel of Infinity

I personally am voting for Option C. Nothing beats sewer waters to get you worked up into an adventure Since no one will even attempt to claim the Saftey Wall Scroll I will~

Random Number 8 ftw

[Image: livingcolor.jpg][Image: soulessence.jpg]
Angel Empire♥
Rika[Assassin Cross]    -    Aorie[High Priest]
01-24-2008 04:05 AM
Huntress Offline
Mad Trapper

The hell? I don't see why you're suspicious of me Kadar, I was merely using logic, suggesting Oka gets it because no one objected, both me and krumb are willing to wait, and some people desagree that you should get 2 items, that was all.

Oh cool we have a crusader <3

a)A scared monster (?)
b)Zealy?
c)Sting?

Logically the sewer is deeper underground, I think we should not venture too far inside, we wont be able to retreat if we do. Don't we have to find the keys anyway? I vote in order B > A > C. Fighting her might be dangerous but probably worth it and it's best to do it while we have weapons and sp for our skills.

I would like a oca (I'm sure I'm not the only one). My number is 9 again. I'll leave the blue pot for everyone else until we come upon more.

Huntress 99/70 Sniper ~ Tiya 99/70 High Wizard
[Image: sigsniper9us3.jpg]
01-24-2008 10:55 AM
Force-Attuned Krogoth Offline
Jack of All Trades

I'll vote for B as well. I don't wanna leave loose ends laying about, so let's meet the mistress.

As for items, I'd still like the gemstone.
Randomly numbered 4

Kroggles ensures the living stay living, and the dead stay dead.
Clobberella beats you up.
Teela Brown has a birdie!
Flosshilde communes with the very souls of the damned.
Walsung is actually pretty cool. For a guy made of metal.
01-24-2008 11:11 AM
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

Steal is used by one of the players to take an Old Card Album.

a) Agony of the Poultron- area, Krumb

b) Law of the Underworld- azure, Huntress, krogoth

c) Lucus Naturae- Rika

Old Card Album- Azure, Huntress (disagreement)
Blue Potion- Oka, Krumb
Gemstone- Krogoth
Safety Wall scroll- Rika

Seems like a more spread out approach to the voting this round~ Let's see how this will turn out.

<><><>

A question was asked about the OCA. Unless someone figured out the formula already, which is not likely, the approximate chances to get a "good card" is 10%.

OCA will make a beneficial card to you if you guessed the right number. If not, it'll make a beneficial card for someone else who got the right number, or the closest one to it. (if there is a tie on who is the closest one, then whoever guessed the number first within that round) Technically, all cards help the team... if they ever go back to the person who need it.

Remember that you can trade cards so you get what you want, but that may risk revealing more about yourself (which there are both good and bad to that~)

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
(This post was last modified: 01-24-2008 08:53 PM by Namine.)
01-24-2008 08:43 PM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

I'm gonna vote with rika, the zombie king would try to place as many zombies as he could where he or she would suspect the majority would vote to go. and thus in my mind, the minority would be the safest vote, but I've been wrong before, on many occaisions. Namine's always got some MVP or special NPC lurking around the corners to give us a run for our zeny, tho most of the times, we can see them coming with the titles and their descriptions

this round, I'm not sure where to go because... my choice last round was.... less then satisfactory, we didn't expect the phendark there but we knew there was a Rybio there before hand, and we decided to rescue the prisoners, but because they can't go anywhere because of their bonds, it was a completely useless venture aside from the fact they'll have a few hours, maybe less, to say grace.

However, our fight did earn us a few extra weapons, these are always important, if we run out of these, we'll have to turn to our magic classes and other classes that have skills they use automatically without weapons to kill stuff.
01-26-2008 03:10 AM
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

Phendark was sort of mentioned last round. Rybio uses neither wind attack or has the looks that resemble electrocution. That earlier part of the description fits Phendark (with his giant crucible, lightning rods in his back and his drop item as Electric wire). Namin? was not being totally cheap and sneaky on that one~

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
01-26-2008 04:07 AM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

but what of the soul destroyer counter attack that stole from the hero that delivered the finishing blow? That was the Phendark? or the Rybio?
01-26-2008 04:52 AM