Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Silver Cheshire ( Bar/Leisure Topic )
Raccoon Offline

RE: The Silver Cheshire ( Bar/Leisure Topic )

( Okay, sorry everyone, its been a few days. Havent had time to play due to work, etc. So.. Here we are, characters are interacting and chatting. I dont have any plans for us to go somewhere or do something; yet at least, so talk and see where your characters lead you.

If you DO feel drawn to go somewhere else, make another topic with a location and description, and be sure to mention if anyone is allowed to join or not. Also, clearly state that you are leaving/have left. If nothing else, put ( [character] leaves ) So that someone scrolling through notices it.

I reserve the bar and anywhere contained within for my own exploits, blah blah blah.

I completely forget we have the ability to change the color of our text.. Im going to experiment with it. )

-------------------------------------------

?A hit? Me making a hit? .. Please hehe, I know i?m wearing a diaper, but if you make me laugh so much i?ll end up needing it.

Besides, good bars always have non-alcoholic drinks in stock too, if not just to use for mixers. A glass of your momokawa diamond sake please ? and i?ll take a bottle of cal pico.?

His mind was running in three directions at once, but none of this was unusual..

Good, not an Assassin doing a hit. Makes life easier and quiet.
Shes kind of young, regardless. But thats the Assassin's Guilds call, not mine.
A what what what and bottle of what?

Raccoon studied her for a moment, picked the coins lightly out of her fingers, and set them down on the bar.

"First of all, we dont have either of those, and second; both of them sound like they would hit a little hard for someone your age. Im sorry, but youre going to have to go somewhere else if you want those kinds of drinks served to you."

He watched as a wizard entered the bar, quickly yelling at the blacksmith who was seated near him, "Rhino, get your BUTT in gear, we're leaving RIGHT now. I'm not kidding!"

He stood and returned most of his attention to the tiny Assassin.
01-30-2008 01:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kaoreii Offline
I wonder as I wander out under the sky

( ooc: yay for joining the topic kinna late~ whee. Also, I'm much better at writing/RPing in the third person...sooooooyea.

Seraphim - TU-build priestess )

It had been a long time since she'd felt the warmth of the sun on her skin. Spending her days deep in the Pyramids, sunlight was a luxury she was no longer accustomed to. It'd been more than a week since she'd descended into the depths of the structure, her heart set on purging the undead within, and she was out of supplies. The Mimics that shared the area with the Ancient Mummies she was purging took far more a toll on her than she initally expected and she had run through her supplies much faster than she intended. Her priestess robes, dyed bright red, were torn in places. The decorative golden bells on her head jingled softly as she walked, miraculously still held in place in her long black hair. She lacked the spiritual power to even do something as simple as teleport herself back to Morroc...perhaps she had pushed herself too far.

Truth be told, Seraphim had run out of supplies days ago. Her steadfast dedication to her duties kept her down there, hiding and resting when she could. It was not herself she left for, in fact, it was the ball of white fur tiredly hopping behind her.

"Mistress...I'm so hungry...I can't walk anymore..." A soft squeaky voice came from the aforementioned fur ball. It was Seraphim's pet Lunatic, Selene, which she had tamed back when she was an acolyte. Sighing quietly, Seraphim bent down and lifted the small animal into her arms. Walking into the northern end of the city, the exhausted priestess spotted what looked like a bar. She wrinkled her nose, not wanting to go into such a place, but it seemed like the best bet to get some carrot juice for her beloved pet.

Not being used to the etiquitte of such an establishment, Seraphim stepped inside, looking down a bit perplexed at the peco peco feathers strewn around the floor. Quickly scanning the building, she was stunned to see a high priestess sitting alone. The sight of a wizard reprimanding a blacksmith amused her and her lips curved into something almost like a smile. The smile faded at the sight of the assassins, but in a place like this what did she expect? Shaking her head slowly, she made her way to a quieter area of the bar, waiting on the owner -- whomever that may be -- to notice her.

After all, all she wanted was some carrot juice, and she would be on her way.

[Image: tHkNZ.gif]
01-30-2008 08:05 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ryxingeir Offline
waffooo!!

Yuri stared blankly at the owner, ?i see? it doesn?t seem to be a very good policy to turn down your customers, especially if this is your opening day??
She slipped off the stool, slowly, turning to look into the owner?s eyes, ?The sake wasn?t for me, it?s for him? she said, pointing at Miso, who was now turned to face the owner, although Yuri had not touched him at all, ?and cal pico isn?t alcoholic at all, but if you don?t want me here, we will leave?? the coins were back in her hand, and there was a dangerous look on her face.

[Image: so2vjd.png]

[Yuri - baby assassin]  [Coral Ways - high wizard]
01-30-2008 10:42 PM
Krumb Offline
Lazy Cartographer

Blinking at the guarded response, the hunter grins nervously.

What the heck am I doing? Alright, I'll just go in for a drink, casually, and then, casually, leave the bar.

"Sorry I bothered you miss...ah, nevermind. I'll just... get a drink and ah... if you'd like one, please join me."

What the _hell_ was that? Now she'll think I'm coming on to her. Damnit, damnit, damnit.

With a slight bow, Krumb whistles a few notes for Talli to stay put, and walks into the saloon, noting the peco feathers as he enters. Perhaps while he's distracted he very nearly runs over a priestess and jukes around her. With a disgusted shake of his head at his antics, Krumb quietly orders a double shot of bourbon and a mixed drink afterwards at the bar. As he's sitting down he notes the small form to his left, but doesn't realize until after he orders that the woman... no girl was staring murderously at the shop owner.

Not again...

"Don't be a dick"
(This post was last modified: 01-31-2008 01:22 AM by Krumb.)
01-31-2008 01:20 AM
Huntress Offline
Mad Trapper

"Sorry I bothered you miss...ah, nevermind. I'll just... get a drink and ah... if you'd like one, please join me." he then bows awkwardly and enters.

Feeling now actually less inclined to enter, the red head hunter looks about but there isn't much to be seen in these quiet daytime hours. She did however hear someone yelling earlier from inside the bar maybe there'll be a fight sooner or later.

After a few more minutes of being bored in the heat outside, having nothing better to do she finally enters leaving her happy falcon outside with his kindred. She walks toward an empty stool at the bar, as far away possible from the other hunter. Seeing the bar keeper busy waits patiently to be noticed and attended to. She's in no hurry anyway and to her surprise both the seat she's on and the temperature inside are actually quite comfortable.

Huntress 99/70 Sniper ~ Tiya 99/70 High Wizard
[Image: sigsniper9us3.jpg]
01-31-2008 10:11 AM
Kadar Offline
Cheese is WoE

(Kadar - Assassin Cross - Str - Agi - Dex)

Kadar looked down at the name and description scrawled across the scrap of paper. "Ok sure. I'll stay on the lookout for their arrival." He replied to the messenger, "Now be on your way back to the guild."

The dusty sand had already started to accumulate on his already sand colored armor and his hat, made from the skin of a fearsome tiger, was getting very very hot in the desert sun. After a day like the last he needed a good drink. And that new bar seemed like a nice break from the Deadly Poison he was so fond of.

Chuckling as he approaches the bar he remarks under his breath about the poor condition of the brand new building. "Whoever runs that place must not know what it's like to do business in Morroc. It's the opening day and it looks ready to fall apart!"

The dust covers his footprints as he hastily walks towards the door. The wind quickly changing directions he enters the bar with a dust cloud at his feet. Instinctively he notes the people in the bar as he steps past the wizard yelling at the blacksmith. "One male assassin, one rather small female assassin, wiz, smith, prof, knight, two worried looking priests-- make that one worried looking priest and a worried looking HP, two snipers; one looks pissed." He quietly sits next to the knight. Looking at the knight he tries to strike up a conversation. "Did the bar keep go out looking for a mason to fix the building up or is he on the other side of that hole over there?" He remarks jokingly. "What brings a member of the Prontera Chivalry to a town like Morroc? Did you just come into town?"

[Image: combinedoodlesigiq6.gif][Image: siromafinished1ln0.png]
02-01-2008 04:33 AM
Huntress Offline
Mad Trapper

(ooc I'm a hunter by the way, not a sniper)

Huntress 99/70 Sniper ~ Tiya 99/70 High Wizard
[Image: sigsniper9us3.jpg]
02-01-2008 10:10 AM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

Okayo blinked innocently before shyly laughing off the joke about the hole in the wall. "Sort of a bodyguard service, I guess." She laughed and chugged a full glass of Tropical Sograt, and sighed as a cursed shadow loomed over her for a few seconds. "What with the thief guild, and the monster infestation of the pyramids, the newbie scholars of Yuno wanted a little insurance on their archaeological field trip. And being part of such a chivalrous group, it's my duty to protect those who are weaker than I!" She spoke with a proud manner before shrinking back and murmuring to herself. "The Isis there are hoarding loots I want too, but that's unimportant."

"Anywho, they're taking a break, so I snook off to grab a drink. What about you Assassin Cross?" She questioned with a smirk.
02-03-2008 03:55 AM
Kadar Offline
Cheese is WoE

"Heh." Kadar laughs. "What I do is unimportant and rather boring." He says with a smile. Not knowing who the bartender is he yells out to no one in particular, "One Tropical Sograt please -- and only fill it half way." He reaches into his item inventory (ooc: where would you say people keep their items?) to reveal 200 zeny and a red skull shaped bottle. The bottle, distinct and unforgettable, glistens as Kadar takes a sip of it's deadly contents. With the bottle still raised in his left hand and an evil sparkle in his eye he softly asks, "Would you like a taste Ms. Knight? It's quite good. And perhaps you could tell me something about these scholars from Yuno."

[Image: combinedoodlesigiq6.gif][Image: siromafinished1ln0.png]
02-07-2008 10:45 PM
Ryxingeir Offline
waffooo!!

(ooc: Yuri keeps all of her items in ninja-pockets that line the inside of her sash - normal people use pouches, backpacks, or regular pockets, Kadar)

The owner had simply stood there, staring at her for some time now, and it was finally getting on her nerves.
Without saying anything, she spun around, grabbing Miso off the bar and tucking him back under her arm. She stormed out of the tavern, jumping onto and then off a table which was between her and the door.
Before reaching the door, she turned around, pulling something from inside her sash. Throwing it, it landed with a ringing ping on the bar beside the owner.

"Don't forget Ra-kuu-n," she said, deliberately over-pronouncing the owner's name, "It only costs ten zeny to cross the River Styx."

The 10z coin finally fell over loudly onto the surface of the bar - and Yuri walked out through the door, cloaking in mid-step as a small burst of wind kicked up the dust from the street.

[Image: so2vjd.png]

[Yuri - baby assassin]  [Coral Ways - high wizard]
02-08-2008 02:23 AM