Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Silver Cheshire ( Bar/Leisure Topic )
poeticwings Away
PAGDAYAW !!

RE: The Silver Cheshire ( Bar/Leisure Topic )

[ Rinato - High Priest | Omni (FS/TU/ME) vit/int/dex ]

On the very outskirts of Morroc town, the priestess Rinato shrugged off the the last few of the ants as she made her way to "civilization". The trip had done quite the damage to her appearance. Her spirit points were dwindling in the arid desert with its unbearable heat. Rinato cringed at the idea of sitting on the hot sand to regenerate. There wasn't a tree in sight. She had long since drank the last drop of her blue potions and was merely surviving on the bottles of holy waters that she had made from the bottles she found in the cooling caves of "Ant Hell" in the desert. But even then she could not continue to make holy waters. In any case, she shouldn't have been drinking them anyway. Rinato made her way to the center of the oasis town where there was a shimmering pool of water. She bent over to wash her face when a thief came behind her and stole 500 Zeny while knocking her into the pool in his haste. Rinato pulled herself up and over the edge of the pool, frustrated. Her white hair which had been done in the style taught to her in the land of Amatsu was unfurled and dripping. She checked her inventory to find that her items were, luckily, unharmed. She stood up and attempted to dry herself. Well, at least it's not hot anymore...

Using the remaining drops of her SP, Rinato hoped and prayed to the Gods that her teleportation skill would bring her to salvation in this barren land. One clap of her hands later, she was teleported to the south western region of Morroc. Not knowing what the building was, for there was no sign, she decided to peer inside one of the windows. There she saw various persons in a bar. She counted...Two assassins: one with a brown hat, and a girl who seemed altogether too young. In a corner, there seemed to be another High Priestess, yet Rinato could not recognize who the person was. The pretty priest had on a light green robe and flower wings. Her staff lay closely beside her and her head was now resting on her hands. Rinato turned her attention to the other side of a bar where a drunken female blacksmith was slumped over her stool. She didn't seem to notice the wizard who was obviously yelling and flailing his staff at her. In the other dark corner, the professor as well as two hunter classes--one heavily blushing while the latter was obviously annoyed--paid no heed to the drama. The assassin cross only carried on with his drink.

The child assassin was glaring daggers at the other assassin. If looks could kill... With some final words she hopped over the tables and cloaked while halfway through the doorway. Rinato could sense her spirit, but she was altogether too tired to ruwatch the poor thing. In any case, she was in no mood to be chasing down assassins or whatever that girl was. She moved like a ninja. Rinato pushed the door open. She had not noticed the lady knight who was now slumped on the ground with a red bottle shaped as a skull in her hand. Dust and peco feathers clung to her hair and Rinato scanned the tavern only to see a large human-shaped hole in the wall.

She took her seat at the bar where the bar keeper was nowhere to be found. She yelled out blatantly, "Barkeep, bring me CASE of blue potions." She turned to look at the lady knight looking delirious on the floor and turned to the assassin cross.

"Poison Bottle?" she asked. She handed him a pouch of zeny coins and told him to hand her a bottle. "You haven't seen nothing yet." She took out of her bag a bottle of holy water. "Ever tried that with some of this?" She held up her bottle with an evil grin.

(First time for everything, right?)

Rinato High Priest L99/70
Index Sniper L99/70
Peppermint Gypsy L99/69
The Pianist Assassin Cross L98/68
sharp Baby Hunter L99/50
Harmonia Soul Linker L91/50

The Penguin Squad Guild L9
02-09-2008 08:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kadar Offline
Cheese is WoE

(ooc: Oka hasn't actually accepted the poison bottle yet. You can't really say his character is on the floor as that's more or less controlling what she does. Much like you can't write how someone responds to a question that your character asks. Unless of course you have the permission of the owner of the character you wish to control.)

[Image: combinedoodlesigiq6.gif][Image: siromafinished1ln0.png]
02-10-2008 12:28 AM
poeticwings Away
PAGDAYAW !!

Let's bring Mr. Oka back into this.

Index Sniper L99/70
Peppermint Gypsy L99/69
sharp Baby Hunter L99/50

02-10-2008 12:44 AM
poeticwings Away
PAGDAYAW !!

Rinato was waiting for the seemingly nonexistent barkeeper to bring her blue herbal tea. If I may, my lady?" She felt a surge of energy flowing through her veins as her spiritual energy flowed from head, shoulders, knees, and toes. She turned around to face the Professor she had seen earlier. Oh my, he looks amazing, and he's quite the charmer. Probably a master of rhetoric speech. My, my he has quite the book too. Her face flushed. She was about to thank her benefactor, but he cut her off. "Keele Zeibel, Professor and Chair in the Origins Department in Yuno.", he introduced to the lady. "I have a proposal to make to you, High Priestess Rinato."[/i]

Straight to the point. Rinato peered over her spectacles. There was no trace of suspicion behind her eyes though her brain was working rapidly. She decided to disregard the idea that this man seemed to know her name. Better to go along with it. In any case, this man was kind enough to recover me. I suppose there's no harm in listening to his case. She diverted her eyes in a futile attempt to prevent any blushing. After all, this meant business.

[i]"You have five minutes. Sell it to me."

Index Sniper L99/70
Peppermint Gypsy L99/69
sharp Baby Hunter L99/50

02-10-2008 07:48 PM
Keele Zeibel Offline
Craymel Engineer

The swirling pattern of magic began to form a space breach, and there she was. Keele was concentrating again, leaving his chair and walking up to her, the object of his search. Great, how am I gonna break the ice now? Being a professor and working on forbidden theories wasn't exactly good bar conversation, and besides a knight who talked about being "his number one fan", he usually wasn't the hit of the party.

"Barkeep, bring me CASE of blue potions."

A smile crept up his face, he said: "If I may, my lady?" With a flick of the wrist, he transfered his magical energy to her, noticing how low she was running on. Must have recently come back from action, he tought. "Barkeep, do you have meals here?" he said, sitting next to that person, slowly starting to cannibalize his body for energy. "Keele Zeibel, Professor and Chair in the Origins Department in Yuno.", he introduced to the lady. "I have a proposal to make to you, High Priestess Rinato."

"DEX? The way I cast, we don't need... dex."

[Image: a43c4aeo7.gif]

Keele Zeibel, professor   89/57
Melvin,         whitesmith 99/69
(This post was last modified: 02-16-2008 12:03 AM by Keele Zeibel.)
02-10-2008 08:50 PM
poeticwings Away
PAGDAYAW !!

O_o

Index Sniper L99/70
Peppermint Gypsy L99/69
sharp Baby Hunter L99/50

02-11-2008 08:04 PM
Keele Zeibel Offline
Craymel Engineer

"You see, my researches has led me to believe that we are all regrouped and linked to what I call Primal Souls. I have worked on a way to communicate with those that are linked with me, as they are in existence while I'm in Dormant State.

I designed a gate so that I could be transported, aware, in a dimension where we are naturally in Dormant State. My awareness should awake the others and I could gather informations regarding my main theory by simple interrogation.

The problem is that, sadly, I'm not proficient in warp magic. Such knowledge is mandatory for activation and adjusment of the gate. The creation of the gate means that only people who share some magical signature with me can modify the magic flowing in the gate without breaking it.

From the five people that could possibly accomplish that feat, you were the closest and the best of choices.

What say you? Will you help delve in the greater mysteries of existence?"

"DEX? The way I cast, we don't need... dex."

[Image: a43c4aeo7.gif]

Keele Zeibel, professor   89/57
Melvin,         whitesmith 99/69
02-11-2008 08:33 PM
Huntress Offline
Mad Trapper

Yet another High Priestess had entered the bar, this place was getting crowded. Tired to be waiting for the barkeep to attend her, she shrugged, then got up and left the bar. She picked her falcon outside, he seemed sorry to leave his kindred but did not object.

(ooc: developing nicely, but sadly I got no more time for this, take care~)

Huntress 99/70 Sniper ~ Tiya 99/70 High Wizard
[Image: sigsniper9us3.jpg]
02-15-2008 04:22 PM
Everoth Offline
Chivalry Heart

A tired looking paladin walks in, sitting on a table he rested his body, but even the armor seemed to let him rest less than what he wanted, looking at the bartender he smiled " ill be there in a minute to order, i just need some air haha " he said as he closed his eyes a bit and leaned on the chair, with the sword on the hilt and his shield still on his left arm he started to breath softer than when he had arrived.

( VIT,Dex,Int)
03-04-2008 04:58 AM
Adrillf Offline
Google Me

Giving up studying in the libraries of Yuno, Adrillf, a sage, decides to teleport to Morroc, the town where most of his friends and associates work and live in. Out of all the possible towns that Amara, Izael, and Raine could live in, this desert of all places? Well, at least I know that there's nothing to do besides study.

As he teleports in his unkept hair and robes catch a slight warm breeze. He does nothing to even attempt to keep things tidy and simply lets the breeze move the robes however it feels, and as long as his hair doesn't stop him from studying, no attention is put towards that either.

Adrillf sits down near the center of Morroc in the shade of a plam tree, but only lasts a chapter into one of his book of theoretical time travel before he needs someplace a bit better to study. He walks around town, doesn't like any of the stores, the houses, or the taverns, until he stumbles across one of them. The group in the inside doesn't look too big for the moment so it won't stop him from studying, but it's lively enough to keep him awake, plus, from the looks of it, there's even a professor who could possibly help out in all of Adrillf's random topics of study.

Adrillf walks into the tavern, picks a chair and table near a window just to get enough lighting to see what he is reading, pulls out four or five books spreading them across the table and begins to study.

With a few minutes passing Adrillf finally realizes that to stay in the tavern he has to order something and simply yells out to the bartender, Hey! Can I get whatever's cheepest? It says you just oppened and the first drink is free, is that still true? while in the back of his head he's still trying to figgure out just how that girl was able to make that headband from 300 mushroom spores.
(Adrillf, sage, int/dex)
(This post was last modified: 03-23-2008 05:59 AM by Adrillf.)
03-23-2008 05:56 AM