Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Silver Cheshire ( Bar/Leisure Topic )
BlueAlchemy Offline

RE: The Silver Cheshire ( Bar/Leisure Topic )

[Zraxus - Alchemist] (Temporaily Int/Dex)

A few days ago I was given the job of shipping some crates of Red Mushroom Wine and other alcoholic bervarages to this new Tavern opening at Morroc, although it didn't seem worth it at the time. The person who gave me the job said I would get a decent payment... I hope he/she wasn't pulling a fast one on me... After arriving in Prontera to pickup my shipment, I began traveling across the blazing desert. After a violent encounter with a pack of desert wolves I managed to make it too morrocs gates in one peice. As I walk down the road I see all sorts of jewerly traders and item collectors, although it would of been interesting to take a look, I had a job to carry out, I found my way to the door of the bar and I notice the place seems to be getting a lot of customers, however I noticed most of them were assasins. "figures..." I thought to myself "why else would they set up a tavern in this part of Rune midguard?" . As I was thinking I should just get in there sell the wine and beer and get out, I realized that I was tired out from the trip and the advertisement did say your first drink was free, which seemed like a good deal at the moment until I walked in and noticed the two high priests... I told the bar tender I was there to give him his next shipment of drinks. Then I began unpacking my cart while I was mentally preparing to listen to a lecture of how my beliefs and research violated gods will...

Commentary: I apologize if I got quite a few errors in this, its been a while since I wrote something like this

Characters:
Zraxus (main) Creator
Brave Sir Robin    Bard
Inigo   Crusader
VixPaladin  (for gods sake I'm a priest not a paladin)
Check out my store!
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2008 01:28 AM by BlueAlchemy.)
05-01-2008 12:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BlueAlchemy Offline

RE: The Silver Cheshire ( Bar/Leisure Topic )

Since no one has posted anything exciting. I might as well continue the story (and hope it stirs up something)

Before I could prepare any further, some haunting memories phased through my head, which broke my concentration... I couldn't think striaght so I spoke out "Hey Mr. Raccoon, can you give me something to help clear my mind?" before I could remember alcoholic drinks weren't exactly my cup of tea. I couldn't take back my order since Mr. Raccoon already had the drink prepped up and right on the counter next to me. I decided I couldn't let a good drink go to waste so I took it, got out my book on Biochemistry from my belt pack, and looked for a place to sit, when I heard someone mumbling about how someone could make a mushroom headband out of 300 mushroom spores... Taking it as a challenge I quickly turned in the direction of the voice and said "The reason it takes 300 spores is becase you need to get the perfect mushroom to make the headband, so you just keep planting the spores until you grow it, then you use solidify it to harden it into place when you attach it to a normal headband" I didn't remember what the person's reply was exactly but it was something like.. "nice theory, have any proof to back it up?" which was when I noticed that the person I replied to was an all knowing sage from Yuno, so I sat down at his table and began quizing him on the books the Yuno libraries had, then I noticed he had several books with him, He even had books that the Alchemist guild didn't have. Excited to learn something new to help me in my research, I asked him if I could take a look at some of his books, and he agreed, on the condition I didn't try to run off with them. As I began to read and trying to enjoy my drink, I was happy to know this business trip was worth the 4 day walk and 20 wolf bites on my arms.

Characters:
Zraxus (main) Creator
Brave Sir Robin    Bard
Inigo   Crusader
VixPaladin  (for gods sake I'm a priest not a paladin)
Check out my store!
05-08-2008 07:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply