• 0 Votes - 0 Average
long distance relations
Avalon_Fates Offline
†Last Angel†

RE: long distance relations

depends how many of those live happly ever after lol

[Image: 330g3na.gif]
"A utopia without love is just an illusion"
Angel Fates /99-68/1 agi 190aspd Lord Knight.
Magia Erebea Elysia /83-49/ Battle Alchemist
Magia Elysia/94-50/Magic Bullet Monk <-Needs work.
02-15-2008 06:01 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
AllusiveMaid Offline
Thriving to find her existance

Well my brother is a momma's boy .. like 100% .. he calls home more than i did when i lived on my own at college .. and generally the only reason i'd call home is to let my mom know that i was going to sleep at someone else's house incase she was looking for me, to let her know my work scheduel or if something really neat happeend. My brother is still attached to mom's apron strings and b/c this succusbus is the first thing he has ever slept with he thought/thinks he is in love .. the stuff that creature has tried to do to me has almost killed my mother (she has a problem with her pancrease and if she gets the least bit stressed out she gets uber sick)

As for internet love, i met my current off the net. We have been together happily for 17 months tomorrow. We live about 20 mins away .. 3 towns from each other but its normal for out here. We see each other almost ever y day sadly because he got a new job at the factory where my aunt owns a canteen i wont see him as often now, i do see him every w/e and usually 1 or 2 nights during the week. Turns out we know a lot of the same people being as his parents are military but live on the north side of the base and i went to school with kids from the military base(his mum dragged him to church kicking and screaming, their parents dragged them to base kicking and screaming), and since we have mutual friends we both like the same kind of people and it works out great.

My pholiosphy on meeting people (locally or distantly) on the internet is that it is no different then trying to pick someone up at a bar except you get a chance (hopefully) to get to know who they are online before meeting them in person, i found it was a great way to ween out the real 'winners'.

[Image: the_lady_a_on_ro_by_amalthea.jpg]
"Well, I must endure the presence of two or three caterpillars if I wish to become acquainted with the butterflies." - Antoine de Saint Exupéry
02-15-2008 07:39 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
wussypuff Offline
dancin' like a MONKEY!!!!!!!!

Cloudy-Chan Wrote:
Faolin you did something I never could do, I don't think I would ever marry someone so that I could live in their country.

oh man, it was an ADVENTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i miss england very much, however. getting married did help with getting visas and the like, i won't lie. also getting his greencard at the embassy rather than the consulate helped also for coming back to the states (we know a couple like us and the brit is STILL waiting after like a year and a half to get a greencard o_O )

we did in some ways get married so we could be together and live in the same country, but that's maybe 2% of why. 98% was we just didn't want to be apart anymore.

and with that, i bid you all adieu as we're celebrating valentine's day today and going out to eat Icon_biggrin long distance FTW!!!! (at least in making it work :D )

[Image: Gardenfishing2.jpg]
02-17-2008 07:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply