Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
OMFG I'VE HAD ENOUGH WITH THIS IDIOT ~_~
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

RE:??OMFG I'VE HAD ENOUGH WITH THIS f***** ~_~

Lucky Day Wrote:I guess nobody else has met his friend yet. Sweat

I asked Aki to IP check on his 'friend' which Aki kindly helped me in doing so. Sorry, literally the friends are imaginary ^_^; That's how I checked that he can definitely speak enough english as well. I got screenshot of his friend speaking english, checked IP of all of his friends, oh look all from the same IP.

Even if I give you the benefit of the doubt that he cannot speak english, it means that he has access to someone else in the house who can speak english. Someone can definitely translate for him. There is no reason he cannot understand us anymore.

If he or 'his friend' is causing more trouble, just stack the screenshots here.

//////

I actually logged off to try to go to bed right after Bloody PMed me how come there's no archangeling in the mini-event. Then he PMed me (by forum) to get back online, talked about a few things on @main regarding this case and then I read this post then.

05-08-2008 12:11 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Aki Offline
Posting Freak

RE: OMFG I'VE HAD ENOUGH WITH THIS f***ER ~_~

Moved section as this is I'm hoping a report and not just whinning.

The Cake is a Lie

heRO Wiki | Support Ticket | Vote for HeRO | Review heRO
05-08-2008 12:53 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Lysander Offline

I have a question for you GM type people: Why did you not punish him simply for 'not being able to understand English'? Regardless of if he was playing dumb or not, isnt one of the rules of this server that you must be able to use and understand basic English? and if so, why was he not banned/jailed when it became aparent that he 'couldnt' speak the language?
05-08-2008 03:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Loki Offline
Posting Freak

no offense Lysander, but it's obvious that he was just acting dumb when it came to understanding english, he obviously understood what he was asking for and he was doing so in english so he had to have SOME comprehension of NO (universal) and other things but like most people "who can't understand english" they say so to see how far they can fly. The punishment has increased with another report though.

[Image: Loki-Sig_zpsd461cd88.gif]
05-08-2008 03:25 PM
Bloody Offline
Mmm Blood

RE: OMFG I'VE HAD ENOUGH WITH THIS f***** ~_~

Quote:O.. M.. G...

You are PMing with a GM and instead of TELLING HER ABOUT IT there and then you come start a whine post? You're unbelievable..

Quote:I actually logged off to try to go to bed right after Bloody PMed me how come there's no archangeling in the mini-event. Then he PMed me (by forum) to get back online

She logged out roughly 5 seconds after he started KSing. She was on while I was taking screenies. I am sure taking enough proof of what happened is more important/logical than PMing a GM only so she gets there after the KSing is done. She asks for proof about what happened and I go "uhm.. I didn't take any screenshots, I was busy PMing you". Kinda dumb to do this right?

I found her on forums and I PMed her, but she didn't come on right away (She was busy posting a long post on a certain guild's topic). So I thought she went to bed and left her computer on. I posted the topic after that.

I'd mind my language if that idiot watched his actions...
05-08-2008 04:31 PM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

RE: OMFG I'VE HAD ENOUGH WITH THIS IDIOT ~_~

Someone else rulebreaking is not reason to break other rules. Anyhow thanks for the explanation.

He'd behind bars now, let's move on for now. He he gives anyone anymore trouble please report it ^_^;

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
05-08-2008 05:01 PM
Kension19 Offline

RE: OMFG I'VE HAD ENOUGH WITH THIS IDIOT ~_~

that beggar isnt gona stop

[Image: f2d3d8wm2.gif]
Kenshin19--SinX
8x/7x...left
05-16-2008 11:37 PM
Fruityla Offline