Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
KILL STEAL
Vivi Offline
UltraNovice;)

RE: KILL STEAL

if acordding to cessy's rule
the geo will never spawn again
when most of them stick together while some 1 is tryiing to let other healing it

[Image: la.jpg]
Vivi - Alchemist 7x(retired for now) Dark Side 75pts
Ichigo - SuperNovice 9x

Buy List:
Fabric, Immortal Heart, Alcohol
Pm Me
12-07-2005 12:25 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tenshi Offline
•(The KutleRY)•

Are MVPs FFA?

[Image: 180da8wb2.gif]

I am the stone that the builder refused
Amicule, deliciae, num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
12-07-2005 12:27 AM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Well here's my unofficial 2 cents.

1- If a person it attacking a monster that is healing your monster, but you were not attacking that healing mosnter then it is not ks.

If there are 2 geographers side by side and you atk only 1 of them, the other is free for anyone else to attack, the fact that the monster uses skills seems irrelevant, if anything by attacking the other monster, the other will stop healing and you will get to kill yours more easily. Not everyone seems to agree on this however, and as I said, this is my unofficial 2 cents.

2- If someone hits 3 monsters, they are all aggroed on him and to attack them is ks. However if the monster are immobile, please consider that someone getting in the screen range after the attacks will not know that you had targetted them before.

3- If you are not moving and the monster is immobile, the person again cannot know that you are "claiming" this monster, unless you tell them.

As a general rule for KS, if someone is KSing you, the first thing you should try to do is speak to them, see if you can solve this in a friendly manner. If it only happens once, chances are it was a mistake and the person will appologize.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
12-07-2005 02:13 PM
GM-Scott Offline
The one you love to hate

Let's bend the rules here :

- I go to Geo map.
- I hit a Geo once. Theorically it's mine.
- I hit the Geo next to it. Again, it's mine.

The two monsters can't hit me and won't hit me. Never. So, I could go around the map and hit every single Geo around and anybody hitting any of them would KS me. Since anyway Geo can't aggro in the common sens of the word. Theorically.

What is "aggro"? It's being in "danger" because a monster is targeting you. Geo will never make any casuality unless a player do something WRONG.

I think being reasonnable is the key. The Geo map is crowded. The Geos can't hit anyone and can't clearly tell anyone that it's been claimed. It's just plain common sense. And nobody here, I hope, is 5 minutes from death. If you are KSed one or two time during a day of hunting, it's not a drama. I think repetitive dumb ass behavior is what's punishable. If someone is being an ass on purpose, let's take actions against him/her.

My thoughts on this.

It's not "guys only", it's "heroic"!
12-07-2005 03:04 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sodo Offline
Lord of Vermillion

What if they follow you and attack one next to another geo, which you attack both?

Main IGNs:
Neniv [Elixir] - 9x Sin
Sodo - 7x Wizzy
[Image: style5,Sodo.png]
12-08-2005 02:18 AM
GM-Scott Offline
The one you love to hate

*sigh*
Common sense?!

It's not "guys only", it's "heroic"!
12-08-2005 10:23 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sodo Offline
Lord of Vermillion

Not many people use common sense though. Icon_razz

Main IGNs:
Neniv [Elixir] - 9x Sin
Sodo - 7x Wizzy
[Image: style5,Sodo.png]
12-08-2005 10:38 AM