Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I got scammed GM please help me=(
TheAbyss Offline
Stealer of Glory

RE: I got scammed GM please help me=(

K uh glady how bout you tell us what items you lost to see if this is even worth looking into?
GM-Ayu Wrote:(By the way, preferable if you send in a Support Ticket for this type of matter in the future instead of PM+forum thread. Not only is it more secretive and something GMs always check, but also there are occassions where the players at fault sees these threads before the GM, and go on to "fix" the problems before the GMs can get to it. Link to support ticket is in my signature, or http://www.pandoraonline.net/support/ for future reference.)

Come on we all know that takes a month to respond.

Quik 8x/5x Assasin-Cross
[Image: a5bda3vx3.gif]
Go Here
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthrea... Warriors¥
"50% of marriages end in divorce. The other 50%, end in death"
(This post was last modified: 05-30-2008 01:13 AM by TheAbyss.)
05-30-2008 01:12 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kadar Offline
Cheese is WoE

Quik this isn't like the support system on most servers with lazy GMs too afraid to read the tickets. The ticket system does work.

[Image: combinedoodlesigiq6.gif][Image: siromafinished1ln0.png]
05-30-2008 01:20 AM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Agreed, responses have always been quick to any tickets I send in *which are few, but still responded to in a day or two*

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
05-30-2008 01:33 AM
Fruityla Offline
Miss Ranty Pants

TheAbyss Wrote:Come on we all know that takes a month to respond.

Couldn't be further from the truth.

I don't use @main. Do not ask for me there

~Characters~
"Lady" Linnea: 99/69 Spirit
Champion

Aslinn: 9x/6x High Wizard
Jocelinn: Low-level dagger stalker
Lemon Poring: 9x/50 Brewer
Alchemist
05-30-2008 01:52 AM
TheAbyss Offline
Stealer of Glory

All I know is ive asked for a password change like 20 times... you dont have to get all defensive...

Quik 8x/5x Assasin-Cross
Go Here
05-30-2008 01:59 AM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

Fruityla Wrote:

And neither of you never have sent in any ticket to even give us a chance to answer them ._. Sweat (note: support ticket system =/= "send a ticket" with a PM in forums)

GM-Aki now assists GM-Auron in password changing, and I don't recall any cases where Aki and Auron fail to change password anytime slower than at most 4-5 days.

The small number of players who actually give the support tickets a try does not seem to hold too much hatred about it.

Guilty even if proven innocent? And yes I'm highly defensive of this because Loki spent a lot of time on replacing the old and highly inefficient "PM System" with a real support ticket system. It's disheartening that people assume the old characteristics will definitely be carried over to a new improvement, and refuse to use it...

(to be honest, I'm not quite sure why we still have this forum besides for the sticky threads... @main takes care of the minor game related problems almost all the time, and Support Ticket sufficiently takes care of any problems that needs GM involvement, provided that online GMs did not take care of it already.)

Back to Glady's problem, we did tell your representatives the other day a time when we'll start the search. We also emphasized multiple times that there's complications and problems even if we find the items (although teOx sounds highly doubtful on MSN that day of any possible problem just because there is a log search Sweat ), so it'll all depend on the result of the search to see how "long" it will take and what will be done.

05-30-2008 02:05 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rams365 Offline
Paradox Divided by 0

GM-Ayu Wrote:
Fruityla Wrote:

And neither of you never have sent in any ticket to even give us a chance to answer them ._. Sweat (note: support ticket system =/= "send a ticket" with a PM in forums)

GM-Aki now assists GM-Auron in password changing, and I don't recall any cases where Aki and Auron fail to change password anytime slower than at most 4-5 days.

The small number of players who actually give the support tickets a try does not seem to hold too much hatred about it.

Guilty even if proven innocent? And yes I'm highly defensive of this because Loki spent a lot of time on replacing the old and highly inefficient "PM System" with a real support ticket system. It's disheartening that people assume the old characteristics will definitely be carried over to a new improvement, and refuse to use it...

(to be honest, I'm not quite sure why we still have this forum besides for the sticky threads... @main takes care of the minor game related problems almost all the time, and Support Ticket sufficiently takes care of any problems that needs GM involvement, provided that online GMs did not take care of it already.)
Few months ago... Buddha... there were also a couple of smaller cases reported on ratemyserver.net about multiple hackings due to lack of password change. but im not sure if this is before or after the ticket system. that systems been there as long as i can remember

FullRotation365: 9x 6x Sniper, Halfrotation182.5: 8x 5x Clown, FullRotation360:8x 5x Sin-x;
05-30-2008 03:09 AM
gladysfaye26 Offline
the legandary noob

Ok.. I'll wait if that's the case.. Hoping that you all do your best to help me.. TY

ign:
@who faye and you'll see me Icon_biggrin
05-30-2008 03:31 AM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

We had a support ticket system when heRO started, but eventually abandoned it and recently Loki switched us to a new one which works better, we've had it for a few months now.

Sending a forum PM to a GM = 1 person sees it, if that person is not active, your report can take long to handled.

Support ticket system = All active GMs who check it see it.

It's also very useful for sorting out different type of issues. For example Aki/Auron take care of password problems, Ayu is player relation manager, but I still receive PM for both because players don't know exactly which GM takes care of what (which is understandable), while with support ticket system we can divide it amongst ourselves.

Posting in this section is also acceptable as well, it is the report section after all, but it makes it public which is not always desirable. It depends on the issue.

@rams365 There was no hacking involved in any way, only people sharing their account information. 1 case of long password change where player stole item, Auron is still working on it (I have to retrieve and upload some logs for him from the old computer the delay is my fault entirely). Buddha's case was handled fast and we worked hard to retrieve her character and items, which turned out completely useless because she decided to purposefully break a major rule only days after (bot-like afk hunting at hydra).

Anyhow, Glady's case is being handled, we'll contact her when we're done.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
05-30-2008 09:39 AM
TheAbyss Offline
Stealer of Glory

Oh... disregard what i said then, didn't know they switched it. Sorry Icon_biggrin

Quik 8x/5x Assasin-Cross
Go Here
05-31-2008 02:46 PM