unpleasant guy

[Image: screenheroserver001bp4.th.jpg]

ii thought he was dropping items...how was i suppose to know it was an accident
06-14-2008 03:36 AM
Find all posts by this user
Bloody Offline
Mmm Blood

RE: unpleasant guy

You ask? And give them back if he gets angry about you taking his items?

There is a rule about this you know

http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=1027

Quote:Do Not Loot Steal
Do not steal the loots of other people, be it from monsters or when a player is unloading pets. heRO Server already supply @autoloot as an automatically activated command. However, players should always avoid dropping items on the floor or unloading pets in crowded areas to reduce misunderstanding.

Not defending his attitude towards you, but you still shouldn't have picked his items.
06-14-2008 04:23 AM
Makachuk Offline
I don't bite unless you want me to

well i sold them to the NPC before knowing it was an accident
06-14-2008 08:28 AM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Ayu I leave this one to you.

Makachuk: please post the whole conversation, this is only a sample.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
06-14-2008 12:42 PM
Armored Reaper Offline
Pro........

Yeah as obvious to see I was unpleasant but this my side.I was trying to feed pet and I accidentally performanced in pront then this hunter bends down to pick up stuff I thought he was picking up Quatre drops really he was picking up my fish, so I go to a town with no people and check to see if I had all my salmon when I checked I had half of what I started with and I really needed that fish to 99 I was already out of fish as it was.So I PMed him and ask nicely "aye man did you pick up some fish" and he says yeah so I asked him could I get them back I really need them for lvling he says "sorry I npced them SHIT HAPPENS" thats when I become real pisst and unpleasant he had no business taking what was not his do what you want with me but I think I shouldnt be only one punished. And also if he can post a forum about this problem then he can find the rules easily..

I Am What Your Fears Fear...I Am The Unseen.....I Am The Noise You Cant Explain.....I Am What Takes Life...
I Am....
Armored Reaper The Messanger Of Death.....
(This post was last modified: 06-14-2008 05:32 PM by Armored Reaper.)
06-14-2008 05:24 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

I don't think either ought to be "punished." While Armored Reaper didn't need to insult Amil in such a fashion, I think it's quite obvious if it's a pet drop or just dropping unwanted item. There's no screenshot for what happened to this on either side. I don't think it's quite fair to "punish" either side using this clip of a 2 line dialogue without knowing anything that happened before.

Reaper didn't have to say such a thing. Likewise, Amil could have asked if he's uncertain if items on the floor belong to anyone.

Let's just all take this as a lesson to be courteous, and always rather be redundant to be on the safe side Icon_smile

06-14-2008 05:48 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Bloody Offline
Mmm Blood

So I can make new chars on new accounts and steal people's fish then claim I didn't know the rules when I get reported? Man this is an awesome server.

Gotta go make some new accounts, bye Icon_smile
06-14-2008 06:07 PM
Makachuk Offline
I don't bite unless you want me to

fish aren't anything worth on any of the other servers i've been playing on so i tought he was just dropping some loot
06-14-2008 06:15 PM
Bloody Offline
Mmm Blood

Did you even try using one? They are so great for leveling, no one sells those to NPC. That doesn't justify stealing others' items. Did you ask for permission to pick them up? Did you pick them up and say "Hey you don't need this right?" You just assumed he was throwing them, assumed they are yours, assumed they are worthless, assumed you are doing nothing wrong.

Seriously GMs, the LEAST you can do is take away the zeny he got for selling the fish. To let him get away with nothing at all is not fair for Reaper at all. As for the "2 lines conversation" that can be amended with the pm chatlog. This guy isn't denying that Reaper asked for his fish back, and if he does, you can check the chatlog.

Quote:- Final rule
Lastly, if by your action(s) or inaction(s) you cause harm or seriously hinder another character's playing experience, punishments may be given according to the severity of the action(s) or inaction(s).

Doesn't this whole situation fall under this rule?

No one got warned. No one apologized. It's like nothing happened at all. If you ignore this and pretend it never happened, don't be surprised if you see Reaper and his friends KoSing him in PVP and this guy quitting because "everyone" hates him. I know I will.
(This post was last modified: 06-14-2008 06:25 PM by Bloody.)
06-14-2008 06:23 PM
teOx Offline
cry IMBA pls

gooo GM-bloody!

reaper shouldnt be punished the other guy should lol. reaper make him pay you back in fish or zeny haha.

anyway the other guy already admitted he made a mistake, now tell him his punishment. GMs are supposed to appease both sides right? Icon_biggrin

you dont punish the guy yelling obscenities at the man who stole his rice Icon_cool.
(This post was last modified: 06-14-2008 09:27 PM by teOx.)
06-14-2008 09:12 PM
Thread Closed