Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"General" PvP Rules Agreement
Général_Argos Offline
Removed by GM

RE: "General" PvP Rules Agreement

My opinion is that it should the division point should be the same as the alde castle woe. Extanded -> with trans. Anyway its kind of too late now anyway registrations already started.

IGN: 9000KRIM Alts:  Morradin, KRIMSTEAL
Banned: Krimlin, Krimlogas, Lord_Krimlogas, General_Argos
Krim's grocery list

¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_-KRIMLIN-¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯/
Murphy law.  The only true one.  
[Image: krimstyleg.jpg]
10-05-2008 06:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

RE:??"General" PvP Rules Agreement

G?n?ral_Argos Wrote:My opinion is that it should the division point should be the same as the alde castle woe.??Extanded -> with trans.??Anyway its kind of too late now anyway registrations already started.??
I agree with this statement.
10-05-2008 10:20 PM
Kretzer Offline
Fat-Ality

RE: ??"General" PvP Rules Agreement

Ahura Wrote:
Kadar Wrote:The combination of Cicada, Tatami, and hide -> jump.??You're for the most part immune to all non-trans attacks.??If people know very specific anti-ninja strategies then they should do fine with certain non-trans but if you're a really well geared ninja you could counter.??I would assume that is the reason.??Trans have more skills which can counter ninjas and even then ninjas can give trans trouble.??Thus ninjas are in the trans category.
to be fair with the amount of damage gs can do and the amount of builds for it i would really say the same goes for gs and to be fair fact is its easy to kill ninjas nearly all classes have skills that can go through cica and if they don't their trans for the most wouldn't. my point is a good gs would have as much as easy time as a good ninja would with none trans ive seen quite a few gsers that can 1hit ko most non transed >.> and trans >.>

EDIT
also wanted to add hell even super novices are more over powered then ninja in my opinion

You could'nt be more wrong.
Im a PvP lover, i spend most of my free time in the PvP rooms, so i can tell you i know from experience that Ayu's choice to take TK's and Ninjas to Trans class was completely acturate.

Ninjas Are way overpowered if you compare them to non-trans Jobs.
A Ninja can make Knights and Monks completely useless.
Also their fast Spells and Shurikens and cancel out any kind of spell a Wizard tries to cast while dealing a serious amount of Damage.

Supernovices don't have that kind of defense, even with great damage reductions their HP is quite lower than a Ninja.
10-05-2008 10:37 PM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

RE:????"General" PvP Rules Agreement

Kretzer Wrote:
Ahura Wrote:
Kadar Wrote:The combination of Cicada, Tatami, and hide -> jump.??You're for the most part immune to all non-trans attacks.??If people know very specific anti-ninja strategies then they should do fine with certain non-trans but if you're a really well geared ninja you could counter.??I would assume that is the reason.??Trans have more skills which can counter ninjas and even then ninjas can give trans trouble.??Thus ninjas are in the trans category.
to be fair with the amount of damage gs can do and the amount of builds for it i would really say the same goes for gs and to be fair fact is its easy to kill ninjas nearly all classes have skills that can go through cica and if they don't their trans for the most wouldn't. my point is a good gs would have as much as easy time as a good ninja would with none trans ive seen quite a few gsers that can 1hit ko most non transed >.> and trans >.>

EDIT
also wanted to add hell even super novices are more over powered then ninja in my opinion

You could'nt be more wrong.
Im a PvP lover, i spend most of my free time in the PvP rooms, so i can tell you i know from experience that Ayu's choice to take TK's and Ninjas to Trans class was completely acturate.

Ninjas Are way overpowered if you compare them to non-trans Jobs.
A Ninja can make Knights and Monks completely useless.
Also their fast Spells and Shurikens and cancel out any kind of spell a Wizard tries to cast while dealing a serious amount of Damage.

Supernovices don't have that kind of defense, even with great damage reductions their HP is quite lower than a Ninja.
Monks still have a chance of fighting back though it's pretty funny to watch and it works out to who's smarter really(lol Holy light spamming monks ftw). Knights can get lucky with Bowling bash, as it's 2 hits takes up 2 out of 3 hits of??Ciceda's duration.

The only classes I can think of that don't have much of a chance vrs ninja are Bards/dancers, and Blacksmiths.

Sure Bards could lol-fight and use dissonance, or??rely on frost joker like they usually do, but dancers don't have that.

Blacksmiths only have attacks that do all the damage in one hit (unlike knights bowling bash) then they have to walk over and try again, giving ample time for the ninja to recast. Unless some lucky smith has??a tomohawk, and is a axe throwing fiend, there's no way he/she'd be able to touch a ninja.

As for shurikens, Frost driver, Soul strike, and Fire Pillar (when maxed, it's instacast trap that CAN be placed Right underneath a player or monster) are not only fun but effective for putting the hurt on them.

Sometimes,??(after training one I know) a ninja's SP is it's own downfall.??and ciceda is fairly expensive to cast.
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2008 10:49 PM by The Legendary Joe.)
10-05-2008 10:45 PM
thecursed Offline
The Great Saiyaman!!

its very rare that a monk has enough int to damage a ninja with holy light as they are int based characters most of the time. thus the holy light will miss. also no status effects go through cicida like it used to.

Trowa - Retired Noob

Quoted for truth:
azurerogue Wrote:Players leaving the server (recently) has nothing to do with quests.  We leave because we're bored.  HeRo is an excellent server, and I'm not relocating to a new one - I'm just bored with RO in general and I have way too much going on personally to commit time here.
10-05-2008 10:53 PM
Kretzer Offline
Fat-Ality

RE: ????"General" PvP Rules Agreement

The Legendary Joe Wrote:Monks still have a chance of fighting back though it's pretty funny to watch and it works out to who's smarter really(lol Holy light spamming monks ftw). Knights can get lucky with Bowling bash, as it's 2 hits takes up 2 out of 3 hits of??Ciceda's duration.

Well, being lucky with Ninjas is something i still haven't managed.
The only way i can think of is Driving them to a wall and Spam away, but a clever ninja will now when to escape.

And i would love to see a Monk holy Lighting a Ninja to death XD
10-05-2008 10:58 PM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

For now, gunslinger and ninja will stay in where they are. If it's really so overpowering shown in the outcome of this tourney, we'll move them around for the future.

10-05-2008 11:56 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
teOx Offline
cry IMBA pls

RE: ??"General" PvP Rules Agreement

Ahura Wrote:EDIT

no while a supernovice would probably beat a ninja, against most classes the cicada wins.
10-05-2008 11:59 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

And sages can beat both Ninjas and SN :o
Yah, I said SAGE, not Prof, SAGE :o

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
10-06-2008 12:14 AM
Master Chief Offline
Spartan Leader

RE: ????"General" PvP Rules Agreement

The Legendary Joe Wrote:The only classes I can think of that don't have much of a chance vrs ninja are Bards/dancers, and Blacksmiths.

Sure Bards could lol-fight and use dissonance, or??rely on frost joker like they usually do, but dancers don't have that.

Blacksmiths only have attacks that do all the damage in one hit (unlike knights bowling bash) then they have to walk over and try again, giving ample time for the ninja to recast. Unless some lucky smith has??a tomohawk, and is a axe throwing fiend, there's no way he/she'd be able to touch a ninja.

As for shurikens, Frost driver, Soul strike, and Fire Pillar (when maxed, it's instacast trap that CAN be placed Right underneath a player or monster) are??not only fun but effective for putting the hurt on them.

Sometimes,??(after training one I know) a ninja's SP is it's own downfall.??and ciceda is fairly expensive to cast.

You forgot the fact that blacksmith can stun with hammerfall and i havnt realy seen a ninja with alot of vit

Knights do have a hard time against them(i heard bash doesnt stun them anymore) and if thats the case even tougher

And dancers is simple enough they are quite ranged and they also have a joke of their own that stuns wich could be deadlier then frost joke imo

All that aside, I think they do belong with trans cause GS and Ninja are too strong against non-transed but i also think they arnt quite up to match against trans although fairer to put them with trans.

~Spartan Leader~

UNSC: Assault Squad's Co-Leader
Master Chief(Spartan-117)
[Image: Halo3-3.jpg][Image: 2i9nkoy.png]
10-06-2008 01:24 AM