Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"General" PvP Rules Agreement
Kretzer Offline
Fat-Ality

RE:??????"General" PvP Rules Agreement

Master Chief Wrote:All that aside, I think they do belong with trans cause GS and Ninja are too strong against non-transed but i also think they arnt quite up to match against trans although fairer to put them with trans.

I think the plan Gravity had for the Expanded classes was to have a Class for the lazy people that don't want to trans, they're quite stronger than non-trans, but somewhat weaker than trans.

Wich makes it somewhat hard to position =/
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2008 01:36 AM by Kretzer.)
10-06-2008 01:33 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ahura Offline

RE: "General" PvP Rules Agreement

GM-Ayu Wrote:For now, gunslinger and ninja will stay in where they are. If it's really so overpowering shown in the outcome of this tourney, we'll move them around for the future.
but my point is why put the gs in nontrans if you class ninja as overpowered?
they are fairly both overpowered in my opinion

Kretzer Wrote:
Ahura Wrote:
Kadar Wrote:The combination of Cicada, Tatami, and hide -> jump. You're for the most part immune to all non-trans attacks. If people know very specific anti-ninja strategies then they should do fine with certain non-trans but if you're a really well geared ninja you could counter. I would assume that is the reason. Trans have more skills which can counter ninjas and even then ninjas can give trans trouble. Thus ninjas are in the trans category.
to be fair with the amount of damage gs can do and the amount of builds for it i would really say the same goes for gs and to be fair fact is its easy to kill ninjas nearly all classes have skills that can go through cica and if they don't their trans for the most wouldn't. my point is a good gs would have as much as easy time as a good ninja would with none trans ive seen quite a few gsers that can 1hit ko most non transed >.> and trans >.>

EDIT
also wanted to add hell even super novices are more over powered then ninja in my opinion

You could'nt be more wrong.
Im a PvP lover, i spend most of my free time in the PvP rooms, so i can tell you i know from experience that Ayu's choice to take TK's and Ninjas to Trans class was completely acturate.

Ninjas Are way overpowered if you compare them to non-trans Jobs.
A Ninja can make Knights and Monks completely useless.
Also their fast Spells and Shurikens and cancel out any kind of spell a Wizard tries to cast while dealing a serious amount of Damage.

Supernovices don't have that kind of defense, even with great damage reductions their HP is quite lower than a Ninja.
lord knights still cant do anything as trans and nor can champs so no diff for a normal ninja and with the fairly low hp on ninjas any spells could kill just because you still havent figured out ways doesn't mean killing a ninja isnt easy as hell

Kretzer Wrote:
Master Chief Wrote:All that aside, I think they do belong with trans cause GS and Ninja are too strong against non-transed but i also think they arnt quite up to match against trans although fairer to put them with trans.

I think the plan Gravity had for the Expanded classes was to have a Class for the lazy people that don't want to trans, they're quite stronger than non-trans, but somewhat weaker than trans.

Wich makes it somewhat hard to position =/

i agree with putting them both all in the same category i just think discriminating against the ninjas is a bit unfair
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2008 08:46 AM by Ahura.)
10-06-2008 08:42 AM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

If a class is discriminatingly overpowering and broken, best way is to prove it by 'abusing' it in the tournament ^_~

For the tournament, gunslinger will stay in non-trans division. Ninja will stay in trans~ I actually have fair doubts if we'll see gunslinger in the top 3 at all for the non-trans division even if it's an extended class, meant to be above 2-1 and 2-2 in power and below trans.

10-06-2008 10:55 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ahura Offline

GM-Ayu Wrote:If a class is discriminatingly overpowering and broken, best way is to prove it by 'abusing' it in the tournament ^_~

For the tournament, gunslinger will stay in non-trans division. Ninja will stay in trans~ I actually have fair doubts if we'll see gunslinger in the top 3 at all for the non-trans division even if it's an extended class, meant to be above 2-1 and 2-2 in power and below trans.
mehhhh so basically your saying to prove my point i goto make a gs? mhmmmmmm laziness but sure i'll try to get one in before tourny

[Image: 346lv1g.jpg]
10-06-2008 11:06 AM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

Or, don't have to be you, just someone out there (I already have one GS signed up but only one) who thinks that gunslinger can easily whip the 2-1 and 2-2, give your dust-collecting GS in your account a shot. Some of you who thinks GS is too strong for non-trans are old players, and I know that you have a 8x gunslinger rotting somewhere. Perhaps now's the time for GS to claim some dignity that it's by no means an archer-wannabe, but something to fear on its own.

Of course, I'm sure the server's 2-1 and 2-2 (and SN and stuff) won't let the GS walk all over them without a tough fight too ;p

10-06-2008 01:10 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ahura Offline

RE:??"General" PvP Rules Agreement

GM-Ayu Wrote:Or, don't have to be you, just someone out there (I already have one GS signed up but only one) who thinks that gunslinger can easily whip the 2-1 and 2-2, give your dust-collecting GS in your account a shot. Some of you who thinks GS is too strong for non-trans are old players, and I know that you have a 8x gunslinger rotting somewhere. Perhaps now's the time for GS to claim some dignity that it's by no means an archer-wannabe, but something to fear on its own.

Of course, I'm sure the server's 2-1 and 2-2 (and SN and stuff) won't let the GS walk all over them without a tough fight too ;p

SURE less work for me Go on people get of ur gses ftf >.> if u want a good build i can try to give you one
10-06-2008 04:34 PM
teOx Offline
cry IMBA pls

Aaronock Wrote:And sages can beat both Ninjas and SN :o
Yah, I said SAGE, not Prof, SAGE :o

make a new sage and find me in pvp. wear your prof gears. youll need it.
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2008 06:45 PM by teOx.)
10-06-2008 06:45 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

No, I'm too lazy to make another sage right now...

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
10-06-2008 06:51 PM
teOx Offline
cry IMBA pls

then find a sage to fight for you Icon_smile i guarantee i wont lose to a sage. make me eat my words
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2008 07:44 PM by teOx.)
10-06-2008 07:42 PM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

teOx Wrote:then find a sage to fight for you Icon_smile i guarantee i wont lose to a sage. make me eat my words

I can be your opponent as a sage in the end of the tourney, since I can will my GM char to be a sage and therefore doesn't have to train from scratch... or hunt for special gears since I can just make myself some 'pretty nice' things too ^_^

*starts planning on what to make teOx do for losing*

10-06-2008 08:04 PM