Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"General" PvP Rules Agreement
Kadar Offline
Cheese is WoE

RE: "General" PvP Rules Agreement

And yet I heal my 63 vit homunc for 1.8k-2.1k and homuncs don't have learning potion for another 50% heal boost.??Potion Pitcher doesn't have delay like heal does and because of that even at only 63 vit it heals more hp in the same amount of time than a high int heal.??Imagine a high vit chemist with even only 10 pots.??They can full heal ~5 times on just 10 pots.??At near no delay either.??All the while their homunc eats away the enemy hp.

EDP can do 12-16k???OH NOES!!??haxhaxhaxhaxhaxhax.??Yes beat that dead horse about EDP being overpowered again and again please.??It's a purely physical attack.??Demi-Human reduc more.??And unless they have an icepick you can use def as well.??Hell even if they do have an icepick you can use def because they can only melee if they want to take advantage of EDP with Icepick.??So kite and AD/Bolt.??Chemists attack with ranged, magic, and icepick effect all at the same time.??All the while they can still get high def and reduc to survive EDP.??In a 1v1 the only things a creator has to really worry about is smart Champs and EDP grim.

@Krim
By your logic I should be calling for the removal of Matyr Reckoning too.??Out of all the classes to go against a Chemist I would say SinX and Champ have the best shot at it.??MR pally are probably the hardest for SinX to kill.??If this were all for my personal gain because I play SinX wouldn't I be wanting a nerf on pally? But guess what Krim I don't want a nerf on pally. Just because I may have a harder time beating them doesn't mean they are broken in pvp. What I'm pointing out is that chemists ARE broken in 1v1 pvp.

[Image: combinedoodlesigiq6.gif][Image: siromafinished1ln0.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2008 07:57 PM by Kadar.)
09-07-2008 07:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Général_Argos Offline
Removed by GM

RE:??"General" PvP Rules Agreement

Kadar Wrote:?They can full heal ~5 times on just 10 pots.?

[Image: screenheroserver1651oj3.jpg]

You know that asking for a mr nerf would be rediculous, while we all know that allowing/forbiding potions to alchemist is a hot topic.??

edit since you ninja edited : Where is the line between having a harder time to beat someone or fighting against something broken?

IGN: 9000KRIM Alts:  Morradin, KRIMSTEAL
Banned: Krimlin, Krimlogas, Lord_Krimlogas, General_Argos
Krim's grocery list

¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_-KRIMLIN-¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯/
Murphy law.  The only true one.  
[Image: krimstyleg.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2008 08:03 PM by Général_Argos.)
09-07-2008 07:58 PM
Kadar Offline
Cheese is WoE

[Image: screenheroserver1816gh7.jpg]
[Image: screenheroserver1817sx5.jpg]
[Image: screenheroserver1818wc5.jpg]
[Image: screenheroserver1821nt6.jpg]
[Image: screenheroserver1820vk7.jpg]

Picture one.
My Homunc at 63 vit.??1.8k heal is the low end.??Homunc don't have potion boosting skills so how is he being healed so much?

Picture two.
Oka's 68+6 Vit LK.??4.2k heal.??That should be halved because of swordie class hp recov skill which doubles heals from potions.??However Alchs have potion research which adds 50% more healing from potions.??So in reality that's a 3k heal on the alch at 68+6 vit.

Picture three.
Look at that spammability..

Picture four.
66+4 vit sader.??Again it would be 'only' a 3k heal on an alch at that vit.

Picture five.
Low end of heal on sader.

And btw when I said ~5 full heals on just 10 pots I specifically said HIGH VIT alch. When you quote someone please do it with context intact.

[Image: combinedoodlesigiq6.gif][Image: siromafinished1ln0.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2008 09:51 AM by Kadar.)
09-08-2008 09:49 AM
Bloody Offline
Mmm Blood

Ahh I see how that exactly relates to how much a Creator can heal him/herself. My Creator has more Vit than your Homunc and I get 1.8~2k heals per White using PP.

Quote:EDP can do 12-16k???OH NOES!!??haxhaxhaxhaxhaxhax.??Yes beat that dead horse about EDP being overpowered again and again please.??It's a purely physical attack.??Demi-Human reduc more.

Yeah, perfect come back. I am certain everyone is 100% convinced of whatever point you are trying to make here.

Quote:So kite and AD/Bolt.
And suddenly, Sinx lost Cloaking Icon_suprised
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2008 12:07 PM by Bloody.)
09-08-2008 11:55 AM
teOx Offline
cry IMBA pls

shrink your damn pics noobs Icon_evil

im with bloody. first of all its a natural skill that uses items like any other and we aren't restricting those others.

second they aren't broken. especially with good champs, snipers, sinx, going around. a priest could easily tie as well running into a corner and hiding in pneuma.

depending on what items are allowed even a whitesmith could easily speed pot and cart term creator's brains out a few times before homun or AD could stop him.
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2008 12:20 PM by teOx.)
09-08-2008 12:17 PM
Fruityla Offline
Miss Ranty Pants

Forbid Potion Pitcher = Forbid every skill people bitch about being overpowered >_> It's only fair.

Edit: Pot pitching, not AD. My bad. Then again, insert just about ANYTHING there and I think it'll work.

I don't use @main. Do not ask for me there

~Characters~
"Lady" Linnea: 99/69 Spirit
Champion

Aslinn: 9x/6x High Wizard
Jocelinn: Low-level dagger stalker
Lemon Poring: 9x/50 Brewer
Alchemist
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2008 12:43 PM by Fruityla.)
09-08-2008 12:39 PM
teOx Offline
cry IMBA pls

lol was that serious or e-sarcasm.
09-08-2008 12:42 PM
Fruityla Offline
Miss Ranty Pants

teOx Wrote:lol was that serious or e-sarcasm.

E-Sarcasm mostly Icon_razz

I don't use @main. Do not ask for me there

~Characters~
"Lady" Linnea: 99/69 Spirit
Champion

Aslinn: 9x/6x High Wizard
Jocelinn: Low-level dagger stalker
Lemon Poring: 9x/50 Brewer
Alchemist
09-08-2008 12:44 PM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

Things that I'm leaning towards:
-No healing/restoration items of any kind during battle
-(exception: condensed red potion is allowed for Lif, but only to be used for Touch of Heal)
-Creators can use homunculus but cannot resurrect homunculus
-unlimited gemstones, traps, poison bottles, acid bottles, fire bottles
-no limit on any skills, including their duration
-no cute pets
-no panacea, unlimited green potions
-unlimited converters and ASPD potions
-stat food allowed (during pre-buff periods only)
-battle is 2:30 minutes long.

Need your opinions on:
-Potion skills from chemist, allow or disallow or limit it?
-movement speed buffing items, allow or disallow?
-spell scrolls?

It may not need to be clear cut yes or no for potion pitcher. In previous days (as in year+ ago), people mentioned...
-potion pitcher can only be used on homun/player but not both
-limit potion pitcher to use a certain color potion only

Also note that spell scrolls may not be limited to the elemental bolts, soul strike, fire wall and frost diver anymore. Fairy Auction this month has a package on assumptio, adrenaline rush, wind walk and asperio spell scrolls, and heRO server may release more scrolls in one way or another in the future. Think about those rare scrolls too.

09-08-2008 01:37 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
teOx Offline
cry IMBA pls

-movement speed buffing items, allow or disallow?
-spell scrolls?

allow both! they permit a great deal more creativity in pvp! imagine a priest not having to tie because he is able to bolt someone to death with level 5 scrolls or firewalls being placed strategically Icon_biggrin alot of fun consumables out there i can see things like anodyne coming in handy too allow everything Icon_razz.

as for the new scrolls, while i think the winner deserve to use them whenever s/he wants, those seem like the category of outside buffs. the only one i can see being broken is assumptio since it basically doubles your char's pvp ability. perhaps disable everything except assumptio, that is a transcendant skill that should really be exclusive to high priests.

personally dont like the idea of disabling potion pitcher for reasons mentioned in my last post. just not fair to mess with creator skill which isnt even all that broken.
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2008 01:59 PM by teOx.)
09-08-2008 01:47 PM