Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Please hear my story, I need advice.
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

RE: Please hear my story, I need advice.

i agree that getting good gears does not necessarily mean no fun, but considering where the whole discussion started, i recommended an option that is not resource-intensive and/or time-intensive...

of course getting good gears (at least +7 preferably +9 or +10 and carded) for each kind of situation is what can be considered as "the end goal" in ragnarok... i'm just saying that it's important to also be happy with what you have right now when you are still working towards that goal...
yeah i myself would like to have +9 firelock shoes, proper racial def bucklers and armors, asura (sp) set, monk card combo, properly carded weapons, high + ele weapons, etc. but i don't stress out that part, just enjoy the process...

IF you are thinking of OHKO-ing sleepers then just go full str (achieved by lvl 6x), then go full dex after a bit of INT (or with sufficient SP gear if you have them)... well i personally would recommend a bit more int... for your situation i would recommend exactly 14 int (unless you have int gear)...

as for "going most anywhere" being subjective, yes of course it is. But all i'm trying to say is that a monk with 30 agi definitely has more choices than a monk with 1 agi given the same amount of resources and vit as you can't always expect TSS and OI to work on all monsters everytime everywhere...

but seeing as you fish a lot then it's not a problem... again, it all depends on what you want and how you want to do it...

-w-
09-12-2008 04:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply