Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Please hear my story, I need advice.
Balthier Offline
BggR8tSt

RE: Please hear my story, I need advice.

well well man card hunting is real pain for anyone and the life of a hero is always hardNo1 dont loose courage there are some guides on net on hunting strategies well but dont ever give up dudeNo1
09-09-2008 02:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

I usually don't hunt for gears unless it happens to be my leveling spot. I just sell whatever gear I do get from where I level at and I use the zeny to buy what I need from other people, it has worked nicely so far.

I find hunting for low drop (such as card) way too boring now, I did it in my first years of RO, but I can't stand it anymore. Gotta make the most out of the time I can play.

On a side note, if you find you like to hit sleeper a lot nothing stops you for looking out for future peco cards and a upgraded chain[3] (not mace[3] x_x), the 1HKO VS 2HKO will definitely make a nice difference in time and sp.

Suggestion: if you don't have a guild endower you can always make an endower for a few friends together, once it's leveled you remove the gears and only leave elemental ore and you can share the account with many people.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
09-09-2008 03:10 PM
Bakaman Offline

I'm 68/50 , ready to change , but even tho i'm job level 50 the monk guy asked for the items O_o Strange.

I'll probably be a monk @ the end of the day =)
09-09-2008 07:03 PM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

RE:??Please hear my story, I need advice.

Aaronock Wrote:I hate training on Geos and Siromas, I love the Mosco map, its fun for seeing how fast it is...I'm expecting nerfs!

Gravity is putting all of their attention on Ragnarok Renewal. With the renewal system's new experience curve and calculations, since you can't mob or jump around places anymore, it's really not a problem and you can't abuse low level spot at all EVEN IF it is abusable. I doubt Moscovia will change unless it's found to be a eA goof and eA needs to fix something. (Under new system, you can only train at one location for a maximum of 9 levels or less)

09-09-2008 08:13 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bakaman Offline

[Image: my.php?image=screenheroserver001vc4.jpg]

Love I think i'm in love

Having a great time Hadouken'ing (TSS) some Geos to gain some job levels.

I have OI lvl 5 already too, but I'm a pure str build (94+16 str, 19+11 int, 23+12 dex IIRC, with bless) so I have no flee.??Should I try some of this new map that everyone is talking about? It seems like there is a wood golem or whatever that have high def and could be killed with OI, is that right??or should I stick with TSS+fire fist? Or should I go straight to sleepers already?

I trained till job level 30, got Asura too, dunno what skills I should get now. I ws planning on Snap but if I got it I wouldn't be able to get OI lvl5 and TSS lvl5... What should I do? I'm not very experienced with monks... Thinking

[Image: screenheroserver001vc4.jpg]

(Ayu edit: fixed your picture)
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2008 11:57 PM by Bakaman.)
09-09-2008 11:56 PM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

If you switch to OI build, you can try driller before sleeper, I dunno about the wood goblin, but it's worth giving a try and it will allow you to explore the new place.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
09-10-2008 09:48 AM
Avalon_Fates Offline
†Last Angel†

and Exploring is fun!! Gravity added some reaaaaaly weird NPC's to the game if you walk around a bit and find them.

[Image: 330g3na.gif]
"A utopia without love is just an illusion"
Angel Fates /99-68/1 agi 190aspd Lord Knight.
Magia Erebea Elysia /83-49/ Battle Alchemist
Magia Elysia/94-50/Magic Bullet Monk <-Needs work.
09-10-2008 12:24 PM
teOx Offline
cry IMBA pls

dont get snap until champion

i would recommend moscovia even without flee. start getting alot of dex, monks/champions need it more than most str classes. sell stems or whatever other drops you can get and buy some peco egg cards.

make a triple beholder chain or double beholder boned chain as soon as possible.

trust me that you WILL want to go sleepers ASAP. your money problems will be over forever.
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2008 12:56 PM by teOx.)
09-10-2008 12:54 PM
Bakaman Offline

I tried to go to Sleepers already,??not bad... I still died a few times because I was careless, but I can handle it with bass/trout so??the money is still great. I will make some money there to get the peco egg cards (to maximise my money making potential), then I will make even more money to get my knight stuff @_@

Dividing all those ores is time-consuming tho. Oh well , can't complain about that Icon_biggrin
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2008 02:18 PM by Bakaman.)
09-10-2008 02:16 PM
teOx Offline
cry IMBA pls

a champion will need a formless chain anyway, so you should just make it first to oneshot them.
09-10-2008 04:19 PM