Support High Priest
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
First Character?
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

RE: First Character?

Archer level well on plants, get some fire arrows and use it on flora, then geo. You can do soils or moscovia as early hunter.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
09-27-2008 12:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Yuriohs Offline
Keep your Heart True, and your eyes open

Well with me, My main, and only char is my HP. But the disadvantage of this, is that I don't get gears that well. BUT since im a priest, and a pretty good one, everyone knows me, and I get into parties everysecond.

But you will be llving at anubis for a looooooooooong time. Priests start to know you while ur there, and you meet some cool people.

[Image: m9ahiejpg.gif]

The first lesseon a revolutionary must learn is that he is a doomed man. Unless he understands this, he does not grasp the essential meaning of his life.
And thus he isn't a revolutionary if he doesn't understand.
09-27-2008 02:13 AM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

Easiest classes to level would probably be TU/Support Hybrid Priest and Sniper, Sniper would probably have an easier time hunting gears than priest but priest could probably have an easier time finding the already rare??parties on hero, But Snipers can solo more places than SinX can, and unless you feel like wasting EDP's, you can solo more MVP's than SinX can.

While I enjoy ninja,??and it is a fun class to play if you really get into it, If you play melee like I do, it'll cost money to fund your kunai's and??shuriken and the best gear you can possibly get for ninja will take half of a fortune or extreme luck in drops to obtain, magic on the other hand, would have an easier time of leveling, but I find magic ninja's boring.

And while others find them fun and good class to play, there's not too many good sinx's around (wont mention names). I've never had much luck with thief classes in general. Always got bored around mid 70's, low 80's at best and??never really continued them. I've managed to get a rogue up to the 90's because of copy skills, but yea.

I voted sniper, because with the way the server is about partying, I don't think a Pure Support High Priest would get very far, but I've been wrong before. (and Street might have a point about being known, 3 month vacations and loads of new faces sorta makes it hard for veteran HP's to get parties ;_: )

If you manage to get Fire wings and loads of fire resist equips, it's quite possible for Snipers to solo high end dungeons like thors volcano.
(This post was last modified: 09-27-2008 09:57 AM by The Legendary Joe.)
09-27-2008 09:53 AM
teOx Offline
cry IMBA pls

sinx is the best class!

do soul breaker! it has range, awesome damage, and lasts forever because you never run out of sp except in paprties where you are bragi'd Icon_razz
09-30-2008 12:10 PM
Rykugen Offline

These aren't your choices but I'd recommend a wizard or a monk. Monks level decently fast with the right equips (triple formless chain for sleepers and kasas). good for solo leveling once make the chain. probably a better alternate tho but im just a champion fanboy =p

if u have friends or join a guild wizards can level fast on plants as well and siromas and when you are high level nameless dungeon is hax.

- 99/6# LW Champ -
[Image: e6wosw.png]

but... why?
(This post was last modified: 10-04-2008 09:01 PM by Rykugen.)
10-04-2008 09:00 PM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

gotta admit that probably joe made the best comment of all...
my monk is still 90 and i gotta say that equips are really important to melee chars...

as for archers, just load up on dex with some basic equips you could lvl really really fast... and they also kill things faster than wizards (in the lower lvls at least) -> just look at geos...

and the way heRO is, it seems archers have more flexibility hunting alone as they are able to move around more (in terms of hunting places)...

and also regarding MVPing... yeah archers have it good... phreeoni, garm, eddga, and probably several other slow MVPs are just fodder for archers it seems...

makes me want to make a sniper... /sob

huhuhu gotta take away more time from RL to lvl my monk...

-w-
10-05-2008 09:58 PM
teOx Offline
cry IMBA pls

i disagree. if you want solo MVPing, make a champ/monk. if want hunting and fast levelling, make a sin. making a sniper is just expensive and incredibly SP intensive compared to grimtooth levelling, which is almost as fast if not faster. lets see a sniper solo places like nameless as well as a sin/sinx if you want to debate gear hunting and money making. not only that the majority of elemental katars are cheap as all hell, only 2 hard ones being wind and holy.
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2008 06:42 PM by teOx.)
10-07-2008 06:40 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Grimtooth leveling is pretty fast, and probably a little easier to do than Bowling Bash leveling with a dagger (I have never done BB leveling with a bow so I can't comment on how good it would be). Ele damas are cheaper overall than the katars though, ele damas these days go for 500-700k right? Bows being even cheaper since ele arrows are not hard to get. Sadly for the rogue he'll need to make friends with an archer class to get those arrows cheaply.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
10-07-2008 07:15 PM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

What a hunter doesn't need to do compare to sinx, is that if you're just agi all the way, you can normal attack and kill banshee relatively easy with just a santa poring x 4 composite bow and silver arrows. That is probably far easier to make than a jur version of it, and inverse scale is obviously more expensive than that. Sinx also needs the proper armor to survive the dark soul strike and evil land. Hunter as long as you're not mobbed, with arrow repel it's only a matter of time before fast aspd keeps the banshee at bay, and everything else you got decent dodge against it.

Sin class is far more gear dependent than the hunter even if both of them are going at agi dodge build.

10-07-2008 08:46 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Nidsrule Offline
๏̯͡๏

RE:??First Character?

GM-Ayu Wrote:Sinx also needs the proper armor to survive the dark soul strike and evil land. Hunter as long as you're not mobbed, with arrow repel it's only a matter of time before fast aspd keeps the banshee at bay, and everything else you got decent dodge against it.

A sniper/hunter needs proper armor to level at Nameless as well. Without either ED or Bathory armor, dark soul strike will eat a hunter/sniper, even if they do use arrow repel. Banshees use dark strike at 50% chance (5 second delay) when chasing someone compared to a 20% chance while in melee range. Using arrow charge would keep them in chase mode, giving an overall higher chance to be hit by one or more dark strikes. Either way, Nameless is a waste of time for a hunter/sniper if they aren't packing the right armor (They can get away without the use of such armor assuming they have HP support).

[Image: 2yv147n.gif]
10-07-2008 08:58 PM