Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[Forum RP Event] St. Vitus in Critical Condition
JJJ Offline
JJJ

RE: [Forum RP Event] St. Vitus in Critical Condition

(OOC: Ya.... So I'm just jumping in here, even though I still haven't posted my background story or anything like that. Anyway, so just so your not totally lost, Sakura is the lif that sleeps on my head all day long. That's basically the only thing that might confuse you I think....)

I know! I know! So me and Sakura were talking and she mentioned something called the Elixir of Life, she said it could heal anyone or anything no matter what and it could even bring the dead back to life! She was telling me how it was made up of two parts, the first part is a special herb, the second is the tears of the Goddess Freya.

Sakura also told me where to find all of these things! She told me that there was a wise old doctor in Louyang that knows how to prepare the special herb for use in the Elixir. But from what Sakura heard the herb secretly comes from Bacsojin's special garden and I doubt that Bascojin would be willing to give some to us just because you ask, so it may be a little difficult to get the herbs for the doctor. But I know the herb's are extremely valuable, and that they're Bascojin's most highly guarded secret so as peaceful as she is, its most likely that she'll put up a strong fight to protect her herbs.

As for Freya's tear drops I heard that deep within her temple Freya's mother seal away one of Freya's frozen tear drops in case it was ever needed to save the people or Rachel. Freya's mother then decided to leave the guardian Gloom Under Night to stand watch over it and kill any who try to use it for their evil purposes. So there's no chance of being able to get the tear drop without having to fight Gloom Under Night for it.

But even then, its still only a frozen tear drop, and to thaw it you'd have to travel deep down into the depths of the hottest place imaginable. Thor's Volcano, only there will you find a source with enough heat to melt the mystical ever frozen tear drop. Once there you would have to be able to melt the tear using the fire spirit's power. But to do so you would have to trick the fire spirits into attacking you, and while you withstand the mighty fire spirit's attacks they will slowly melt the tear drop into its glorious liquid form which can be used to make the Elixir.

Finally to mix the special herbs and goddess tears together, you'll have to travel down to Niflheim and find the powerful witch Kirkena. Once you find her you'll have to convince her to let you use her magic cauldron. If she lets you, you'll be able to mix the herb and the tear drop together creating the precious Elixir of Life.

But that's just what Sakura told me and shes pretty smart when it comes to magic, anyway, I hope we helped in some way bye now!

[Image: SignatureVersion22.png][Image: Liffinished-1-1.png]
I Love To Help So If You Ever Need Something Feel Free To PM Me ^_^
10-29-2008 01:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

(O.O.C.: Noone knows crap on Okama either, as far as they're concerned, he's just some man who goes around with a woman's priest/high priest suit, and a girls hairstyle /swt)
10-29-2008 07:01 AM
GT-Hiro Offline
Shadow Drifter

The answer you seek does not come from the light side alliance regardless of your ideals priest. The spell that is upon your St. Vitus appears to be of the highest level ritual art cast from the darkest depths of the lost world. This spell required a lengthened casting time and many materials which were gathered previosly. From the knowledge I have gathered, this spell requires at least a week to preform. IT is most likely during the time his minions were running free, they were gathereing materials. News has told that some of them were stoped, but not enough and the full extent of the materials were gathered. The monster attack was most likely a decoy for when the spell activated and the effects fall upon him. This spell is of the dark allaince nature, although never preformed due to a lack of purpose.

The cure for this spell is another of equal power and magical potencial. The problem lays within the materials and the location of where the spell must be preformed. In order to cast this spell to lift the other, the people who wish to save St. Vitus must gather the following:

100 Darknes Runes
100 Will of Darkness
200 Dark Crystal Fragments
100 Dead Medusa (Head of medusa)
50 Eye of Hellion
50 Black Cat Dolls
10 black Dyestuff
10 Blade of Darkness
5 Cursed Ruby
1 Bloody Edge
1 Chivalry Emblem
1 Cursed Seal
1 Will of Red Darkness
and 1 Old Hilt

In addition, the caster of this spell must be of the magic alinement and of the dark alliance. It also requires that there be one virgin blood sacrafice (Regardless it be human, animal ,or monster)??in order to produce the spell. The location of this spell must take place at the tallest heights of the galaxy where many univeres are visable. I can give you more information priest, but that will be after you decide wether to accept my offer or not.

(OOC: For all RP purposes, please drop the GT- in my name when addressing )
(This post was last modified: 10-29-2008 11:02 PM by GT-Hiro.)
10-29-2008 05:53 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Prontera Nobility News Offline

OOC: All of you may wish to make follow up posts or other replies in response to the High Priest's comments:

<><><>

@The Legendary Joe:

"Certainly now is not the time to put blames on the cause, as all that I pray for now is the speedy recovery of St. Vitus. I am confident that St. Vitus has his valid reasons given his experiences in similar situations that there are explanations of his action in the mission. Though I have heard of no more than a potential pseudo-science of medicine, the said practice of acupuncture is still popular among the people in the eastern nations beyond Rune Midgard and the Schwartzvald Republic. Though it is worth considering, as you mentioned a well trained practitioner along with only the very best of apparatuses are fit for St. Vitus as there is no room for any mistakes... where can you find such skilled practitioners and other necessities?"

///

@Fruityla + @Princess

"I do not find it very plausible that a high ranking member, devoted follower of Goddess Hestia such as St. Vitus would fall prey to a dark curse by those foul demons practitioner of the dark arts and followers of Erebos. Should the other High Priests and Priestesses hear such a statement such as High Priestess Niren, your bold statement surely would have drawn intense criticism and considered blasphemy. As a Saint of the Goddess Hestia, St. Vitus is especially well versed against demons and all the tricks up the followers of Erebos's sleeves."

@Fruityla

"Lady Linnea, a pure randomized theoretical answer is not what we are looking for. With the given possibility that it is a curse upon a saint is already slim to none, there is no plan or any degree of certainty to your claims. Given the critical situation, I don't have the time to stop to think of the mild possibilities, and even then, to think of an answer against only the theoretical. I need to help St. Vitus to his recovery now before the situation worsens, or the followers of Eudoxie and the Dark Allegiance set off to their next advances..."

///

@Kretzer

(OOC: look at this cute picture I found on deviantArt the other day Icon_biggrin )

[Image: Lesavka_by_Yuwi.jpg]

"The descendant of the Forest Deities may not be too willing to lend a hand for us humans especially in such a short notice and time of need... especially as Fairies are generally a race of extremely timid creatures that avoids human contacts. With the destruction of the Fairyland in the recent years, it will be even harder for us to find them. Although I've heard that the Queen of the Fairies, Pixie, regularly comes to the human world on a certain basis in some attempts to rebuild Fairyland, I've heard that her goals have been reached and it is even more doubtful if she will come back to give us assistance that we need... I am somewhat doubtful if we can persuade her Highness to lend us assistance on such short notice..."

OOC: Also thanks for giving some ideas on how to tie some loose end events with others to make them plausible, but don't need to worry about how to get things done Icon_biggrin just make your suggestion here within your RP post, and I'll think of the rest to make it work~

///

@Parfait

"FOUL WITCH! Even in these critical conditions, I am positive that St. Vitus will not accept any idea of a sacrifice of his Brothers to spill their blood as a living sacrifice! Members of the Light Allegiance follow the laws set in place by the God Odin along with the other gods, including the Goddess Hestia herself. We will never shed the blood of innocents even if it is meant for the life of another.

Your senseless babbling and lawlessness is not welcomed in these holy grounds of Rachel. If it is not St. Vitus being in this condition, we would not let you off so easily in the future!"

///

(will post again later to reply to the other posts)

-Connecting the honored members of the Rune Midgard Nobility with the common people-
10-29-2008 07:06 PM
Fenrisulfr Offline

My humble clergyman,

Though I am new to this world, I believe that I may have an idea that may lead to the solution to the illness that currently besieges our esteemed St. Vitus. I ask that you first consider the events leading to the battle which left St. Vitus in his current state ([Event] St Vitus Hiring Heroes for New Mission).

During the event, there were several key points that St. Vitus mentioned: (1) Eudoxie did not care for the freeing of Skoll, (2) Eudoxie displayed great interest in the Muspelheim, the Land of Eternal Fire, and (3) Eudoxie's Apprentices are fairly capable in their magical powers and have not all been found. I ask you this: Why were they spread out so much and what is the significance of the facts that (1) There are still some out there and (2) Eudoxie's "crew" (OoC Just wondering about word choice here) have shown increased in attempts to contact "another world"?

After contemplating the possibilities, I thought to myself: Is Skoll himself not of the Realm of Fire? How did Eudoxie come to learn how to gain control of Skoll in the first place? These questions have led me to believe that it is Eudoxie's relation to Muspelheim itself are much deeper than even St. Vitus had expected. In a world of Balance, a Balance that is maintained between Hestia of Light and Erebos of Darkness, I believe that Eudoxie has found a way to break this Balance by tapping into the Elemental Realm - Specifically that of Fire through Muspelheim.

There is good to this theory, however. St. Vitus being unconscious and not dead is what I believe to be a direct link to Eudoxie. I suspect that Eudoxie's followers have become more active because Eudoxie, through her remaining followers, has found a way to tap into the power into the Realm of Fire but lacks a means through which to control it. Just as there is a Balance between Dark and Light, so too do I believe that there is a Balance between Eudoxie and St. Vitus and that Eudoxie has found a way to upset this Balance and is exerting this power over St. Vitus.

This is where I believe the solution lies. Just as Eudoxie required Apprentices to establish this link to the Realm of Fire, I believe that St. Vitus also required the aid of those of both Dark and Light to combat her Apprentices. Eudoxie alone cannot maintain this power and if we are able to accomplish St. Vitus' original mission which was tasked to us and defeat Eudoxie's Apprentices, then we shall also break Eudoxie's hold on St. Vitus by severing her link to the Realm of Fire and at the same time, give St. Vitus the power required to turn the tide against Eudoxie.

What I fear is the element of time. Should this theory prove true, I believe that a corollary theory is that Eudoxie is slowly siphoning the strength of our beloved St. Vitus and it is only a matter of time before Eudoxie no longer requires the aid of the Apprentices to maintain the link to the Realm of Fire and eventually gain control over it. If that were to happen, I fear what other beast Eudoxie may be able to summon or what other power may be gained.

For this reason, I feel that it may be in the best interest of St. Vitus to finish the task which St. Vitus has given us - both for St. Vitus' sake and our own. Even if this were not the cause of St. Vitus' illness, I believe that finding and defeating the rest of the Apprentices is the key to solving the mystery of what ails St. Vitus.

This is a time of great risk for the Balance of our world and although we may not know the cause of St. Vitus' ailment, I do not feel we can sit around idly as we try to solve the mystery of what ails St. Vitus. I truly believe that it is in the best interest of us all to follow through with the task St. Vitus left us and care for him as we try to find the solution to what has happened to him. We may find the cure as we seek the Apprentices and the Apprentices may hold the answer but if we sit idly conjecturing as to how to help St. Vitus, then we are allowing Eudoxie free reign and doing exactly what St. Vitus was rallying us to avoid. St. Vitus tasked us with protecting the balance and I feel that it is our duty to follow through with that sacred duty.

At the least, I feel St. Vitus would feel the same way and I truly believe that the solution to our problem lies with what the unfound Apprentices are currently doing.

Might a simple Novice ask for your thoughts on this matter?

(OoC Pardon me if I have made any mistakes. I am sort of new to both this and the server. Also, I know that I used St. Vitus and Eudoxie a lot. I saw that St. Vitus was Bolded often and was unsure of the Genders - though I think Eudoxie is female and St. Vitus is Male - so I used the names as I thought it would be easier to replace with (s)he later that way)

[EDIT] Some changes made to fit what I just read in Chapter 14: Shadow Side Story about the Summoning Bond.
(This post was last modified: 10-30-2008 02:12 AM by Fenrisulfr.)
10-30-2008 01:52 AM

@Conch

"As much as I recognize the mystical powers of Alchemy to be viable and a great source of power, the members of the Light Allegiance Clergy and I have severe concerns regarding the methodology. Any book and records that can remotely consider Erebos to be a source of 'blessing' are questionable. Given what the Chronicles of the Heroes recorded regarding Erebos's tyrannical ways and his path to destruction against human beings, only the foolish members of the Dark Allegiance would consider anything from that Demon to be beneficial. To say that the waters within Rachel Sanctuary's Holy Grounds, watched over by some of the highest members of the clergy and her Eminence, the Pope of Rachel, to be contaminated with Erebos's powers is a farce and rather too far-fetched to be believable.

While I do see great possibility that the mystical power of alchemy, as shown by the evolution of Homunculus and their explosive growth in strength using the Philosopher's Stone, I do not find the methods stated in your source to be very authentic or accurate in description..."

-Connecting the honored members of the Rune Midgard Nobility with the common people-
10-30-2008 03:52 AM
conch Offline
1 ea

St. Vitus needs to be healed! And the fact that monsters are even lurking around throughout of Rachel Sanctuary's dungeon shows how much you really are taking good care of it. (OOC: I'm guessing that's why they call it a dungeon aha)

You are reasonable to question about Erebos being a part o f this. Blessing in a way that it has been touched by the two dogs. As you have said, it is true and considerably dangerous to touch the powers of Erebos, but taking into account that it also has Hestia's powers dwelling in it, wouldn't it be smart to take it? Do you not believe that Hestia's blessings are superior to that of Erebos? There is a struggle between power in this case, as most situations often have, and just because evil dwells in it, it shouldn't mean that it's a hopeless case. You may force the fact that Erebos is too dangerous to meddle with, although you might just be forgetting about the hope we have held within our hearts ever since this battle began.

Lastly, i have summed up all the processes regarding the creation of the stone of sages, mainly because i don't want to cause anymore confusion. I know that it is none of your concern to deciphering its secrets, which is why i wanted to go straight to the point. I am concerned as much as you are on St. Vitus's life, and that i will honestly do anything in my reaches that would restore his consciousness so that we may continue to find and eliminated the threat at present.

¥[Image: w1z2h5.png]¥
10-30-2008 08:15 AM

@Aaronock

"The consideration of borrowing the Heart of Ymir's magic isn't new, yet as you have pointed out, the power of capable of creation itself is difficult to temper with and let alone using it for St. Vitus's health may be rather risky... The trade-off and balance for the magic of the Heart of Ymir maybe too costly for us to play with..."

10-31-2008 07:45 PM
Kretzer Offline
Fat-Ality

RE:??[Forum RP Event] St. Vitus in Critical Condition

Prontera Nobility News Wrote:"The descendant of the Forest Deities may not be too willing to lend a hand for us humans especially in such a short notice and time of need... especially as Fairies are generally a race of extremely timid creatures that avoids human contacts. With the destruction of the Fairyland in the recent years, it will be even harder for us to find them. Although I've heard that the Queen of the Fairies, Pixie, regularly comes to the human world on a certain basis in some attempts to rebuild Fairyland, I've heard that her goals have been reached and it is even more doubtful if she will come back to give us assistance that we need... I am somewhat doubtful if we can persuade her Highness to lend us assistance on such short notice..."

While the Fairy race are indeed timid creatures, they are also kind and understanding. While peacefull interactions with Fairy creatures is a rare thing, there are know cases. For example a young Boy named J J J who is strongly attached to a forest creature, a Lif named Sakura, and rumors say a certain Creator has succeded in "Taming" a child of Lesavka Chasma, while it is an unconfirmed rumor i am investigating this. I am certain these persons will be able to establish a link between the Human and Fairy races.
(This post was last modified: 10-31-2008 08:16 PM by Kretzer.)
10-31-2008 08:15 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Prontera Nobility News Wrote:@Aaronock

"The consideration of borrowing the Heart of Ymir's magic isn't new, yet as you have pointed out, the power of capable of creation itself is difficult to temper with and let alone using it for St. Vitus's health may be rather risky... The trade-off and balance for the magic of the Heart of Ymir maybe too costly for us to play with..."

And without risks will come no changes. Without taking risks you will not stop Eudoxie. I'm a little disturbed by Light Allegience's inactions in other areas, not just in this case, but in several that have dealt with Erebos and his like. Light Allegience must be ready to take risks for the chance to win this war, just as you all in Rachel are turning to more unconventional methods now for healing St. Vitus. St. Vitus is valuable to the Rachel City correct? I do believe if we learn how to understand the strongest magics, and take this risk, you may be lead to the largest rewards, and the largest reward for the Light Allegience will be to completely stop Erebos.

However, to take risks will be Rachel City's choice, and the whole of Light Allegience. This is all I will say for now.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
10-31-2008 08:30 PM