Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[Forum RP Event] St. Vitus in Critical Condition
Kretzer Offline
Fat-Ality

RE:??[Forum RP Event] St. Vitus in Critical Condition

Prontera Nobility News Wrote:OOC: flawed discrepancy about Lif homunculus and connection to fairies, not overly convincing from point of view of what a priest most likely knows/believes in

Reward!
-Flower Hairpin[0]

Thanks for the Hairpin ;D

I'll remember not to make that kind of mistakes in the future D=
11-06-2008 01:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
conch Offline
1 ea

RE: [Forum RP Event] St. Vitus in Critical Condition

i shall do my best :D

ooc: might take a while before i can get the stuffs aha

¥[Image: w1z2h5.png]¥
11-06-2008 10:17 AM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

OOC: I'm too lazy to switch accounts x_x;

@Aaronock

"Yet there is substancial differences between taking a risk then reassessing the difference between pros and cons, and tempering with the power of the Gods used in world creation. As much as we will risk many things for the well being of St. Vitus especially now given the situation, we still ought to be prepared... Since we can speculate how there is always the deal of trades and balance even in the art of Magic, we can expect that even the almighty power of the Heart of Ymir is magical in nature. In order to protect the unconscious St. Vitus when he returns to us and starting the treatment, we ought to maximize our resistance to magic in case of the worse scenario...

The Holy Grounds have some artifacts as defense against magic, but we aren't optimally prepared and we ought to be to temper with the power of the Heart of Ymir. We can support each other by complimenting each other on what we have in order to gain the optimal results. Then, we can discuss the next step while the others search for the whereabouts of St. Vitus."

Follow Up: please obtain the following-
Gibbet Card
Mythril Magic Manteau
Ragamuffin Manteau
10 Yggdrasil Berries

Future Reward:
all 3 items => Survivor's Rod[1] (Int)
100 Empty Potion Bottle
100 Worn out Magic Scroll
1 Red Dragon Scale

ooc: feels more like threatening the Priest although threat is one method of persuasion... not very likely for someone who is forced to take a path rather than believing in what he is doing to be giving very willingly though ;p

///

@The Legendary Joe

"I feel that I can entrust this research of Acupuncture in Louyang to you as you have obviously demonstrated clear understanding not only of the local geography of Louyang, but to the history of Acupuncture in the nearby regions as well in order to decide on Louyang as the focal point of research.

The White Lady is usually calm and slow to anger, but she may resort to battle should she feel threatened by the rare visitors to the bottom of the Royal Tomb. Behold is a rare dagger that should aid you in your travel down to the Royal Tomb against the many wind elemental enemies that you will surely encounter, along with a charm blessed by the church in Prontera that will grant you peace at heart and protection. I hope that these can ease your search."

Reward!
Sucsamad[0]
Rosary[1]

OOC: great link and reference to the gravity's many mini quests like the strength contest in Louyang and the amatsu dungeon quest! I certainly didn't think of relating it to amatsu in such a fashion.

11-07-2008 08:40 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

I understand, I will try my best to collect the items you have asked of me. I am glad to hear you are willing to trust me in helping Sir Vitus also. I hope in the future if I prove my worth we will find ourselves working together again. *Bows deeply and smiles*

OOC: So there are some items I personally have to collect and turn over to you correct? That's how it comes off anyway xD...tell me how to turn them over if I am reading this right.

Yah, my prof is sort of a jerk, I admit to this, and many others are beginning to see it too. I hope this topic has shed an interesting light on somewhat who he is and his personality a little.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
11-07-2008 10:25 PM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

RE:??[Forum RP Event] St. Vitus in Critical Condition

Rest assured, I won't let you down. I'll have something to show for our efforts??when??St. Vitus??is back in your custody.

(OOC: what's a high priest gonna do with a dagger? /swt Oh well, it's still one hell of a backscratcher, and worth a slot attempt. )
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2008 07:22 PM by The Legendary Joe.)
11-09-2008 05:33 PM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

@GT-Hiro

OOC: going to handle this one with RP-logic break down rather than character response

First of all, I have to point out that from a RP perspective, you are only one person at a time, and you may have multiple characters under your control, they are all separate entities. Having GT-Hiro and GT-Destiny under your control are completely unrelated as to me, those 2 are just 2 different people out of the many people that are in the world. Thus the defense how "magic is not out of your character's reach" falls apart from RP-logic.

There's contradiction between your first response and the last. Again, first post mentioned "This spell is of the dark allaince nature, although never preformed due to a lack of purpose." 2nd post explained that "The existance of such a spell would find purpose eventually to some" in a response why a spell without purpose remains in-tact ("That is why it remained in existance rather then being destroyed."). But then, the next paragraph suddenly said "The ritual spell was meant to kill the people on a large scale". This major contradiction is making the response very difficult to understand.

Reward:
-Book of the Devil

<><><>

@JJJ

"It is slightly hard to believe that a young boy and his homunculus can get inner access to Rekenber Company's main laboratory in Lighthalzen to understand its top commercial secret. If indeed Rekenber has finalized and figured out its formula, it will be well protected away from its commercial adversaries. Bring me evidence that you have visited the laboratory in person and I'll believe in your proposal."

Follow Up: please obtain the following-
Laboratory Permit
6 Research Charts
1 card of any bio2 clones, bio3 clones, remover, gemini-s-18

Future Reward:
Unlock of Bio Laboratory OR 150K
Green Fairy Mirror x 10
Heavenly Maiden Robe[1]
Will of Red Darkness
Flame Heart
Fireblend
Pumpkin Mojo
Piece of Shield

<><><>

@Yuriohs

"As much as it is acknowledged in the world that magic from the tree of life is one as strong as the strength of Gods themselves, how are we mortals to harness the power?"

(need follow up post on details)

<><><>

@Fruityla

"Giving it further thought, indeed in these dark times where evil of Erebos and the Dark Allegiance taint the world, a devoted man to the Light such as St. Vitus will certainly be designated as a threatening target. Pray that a curse lifting spell by Hestia's light will help St. Vitus past these times of difficulty..."

OOC: Good recovery against the accusations. Fairly well written response.

Reward!
10 Holy Water
5 Yggdrasil Leaves
1 Holy Thread
3 Red Gemstones
3 Yellow Gemstones
3 Blue Gemstone
Recovery Staff
Magnolia Card
10 Cursed Water

11-13-2008 07:04 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GT-Hiro Offline
Shadow Drifter

OOC: >< I get carried away sometimes XD, Thanks though Icon_biggrin

GT-BlackHiro, GT-WhiteHiro, GT-ShadowHiro, GT-Destiny

Quote:A Lost Soul drifting though the voids of Eternal
Darkness
11-13-2008 03:07 PM
Fruityla Offline
Miss Ranty Pants

May Hestia's light guide you in your endeavors...and lead us all to victory against the Dark Allegiance. *Bows*

OOC: What's a holy church doing with so many "cursed" items I wonder...Icon_wink

I don't use @main. Do not ask for me there

~Characters~
"Lady" Linnea: 99/69 Spirit
Champion

Aslinn: 9x/6x High Wizard
Jocelinn: Low-level dagger stalker
Lemon Poring: 9x/50 Brewer
Alchemist
11-13-2008 03:33 PM
JJJ Offline
JJJ

Tehehe told you I've been down there lots of times! After all, where do you think Sakura came from?

Oh and don't worry about anyone wondering where the stuff I got you went, I replaced all the stuff I took with an "IOU" note, I hope no one minds.

Anyway, thanks for the toys! I'll be sure to put them to good use.

[Image: SignatureVersion22.png][Image: Liffinished-1-1.png]
I Love To Help So If You Ever Need Something Feel Free To PM Me ^_^
11-14-2008 12:26 AM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

(O.O.C.: A child is still a child, eh?)
11-14-2008 01:07 AM