Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Salutations
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

RE: Salutations

Hmmm, for the reasons why some cards are worth more refer to this link:
http://www.pandoraonline.net/heRO_wiki/i...tle=Hatter

They are used in our special custom quest on heRO. I think this link helps a lot, and if you ask on main if a card is hatter I'm sure you'll get an answer (btw the Poring, Skeletonm and Zombie are all hatters). You might want to consider selling them off and getting some nice starting zeny into heRO ;D

Anyway, welcome to heRO (a little late sorry), but I do hope you are having tons of fun here so far.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
11-17-2008 12:01 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Logester Offline
I'm aware I talk too much

I had a feeling that at least the poring card was related to the Hatter (like I said, I trolled the forums a lot before I joined the server), though the Skele and Zombie cards do have minor benefits when put in slots too... tough toss up.

11-17-2008 12:13 AM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

+1 to aaronock...

well hatter prices seem to have dropped lately, so don't get your hopes up too much... and yes zombie cards are quite good to save your healing items if you like sitting down... skeleton card IMHO is also good, but if i was ever going on status cards i'd prefer savage bebe...

yah i see that you've come from a higher-rate server, and yes it's good to see that you also enjoy beginner's luck, hope that stroll of good fortune convinces you to stay...

i would discourage begging, just say B> iron and offer 100-200z each and probably people will give it to you for free, but outright begging is just obnoxious IMHO...

well as always, GL and HF!
(good to hear you've trolled the forums! /no1)

-w-
11-17-2008 03:23 AM
Logester Offline

Oh trust me, I know the annoyance of begging; thus why I don't do it. Ask once and that's the end of it.

And as for the savage bebe, sure it has better %, but it doesn't have the +10 atk attached to it.

And ya, I did a lot of trolling. Checked out the ban list, saw why people were banned, read the whole Chronicles of Heroes stuff (looking forward to how Sunday Night's went, since I was/am too lot for it), even got a general understandings of the personalities of the GMs that post.

11-17-2008 05:49 AM
Yuriohs Offline
Keep your Heart True, and your eyes open

Hmmm really late but
WELCOME TO HERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think I saw you ingame one day im not sure though. Also, if you need healz and buffz or warpz just ask for street on main, or just wait in geffen for like 12 min.

Yes 12 min, beacause thats good enough time for other of the priests that come there and they'll buff you if im not there.

Or, just ask amara
XD

[Image: m9ahiejpg.gif]

The first lesseon a revolutionary must learn is that he is a doomed man. Unless he understands this, he does not grasp the essential meaning of his life.
And thus he isn't a revolutionary if he doesn't understand.
11-17-2008 08:04 AM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Welcome ^_^

Regarding AI, using your own or mirAI is allowed, however if you don't use the heRO AI you are responsible for making sure that it complies with heRO's rules, which you will have to read when you do the alchemist quest skills (they're on the rule list also).

A @whosell commands is an idea that we liked and may implement one later on, however we don't see it happening in a close future, might be a few months.

Some cards are hatter as Aaron explained, you usually wont have a problem finding a hat lover to buy it, current going price is around 350k, which is quite enough for decent starting gears.

Have fun! Icon_smile

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
11-17-2008 12:57 PM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

yeah i catch your drift, and i agree to that notion of extra attack, but i wouldn't put it in any +10 weaps and i would probably only use it for my lower lvl chars...

just sharing my experience here, but i don't think low lvl chars need cards anyway (other than pupa probably), coz i happen to have a +7 stilleto and a +7 damascus (3 and 2 slots respectively) -> can't really sell em so i overupped them myself, and i used that to lvl my OC/DC/AT merch and it really really helped without any cards or str even... I also lvled my autocast sage with those and they work like a charm...

i got pupa coats real cheap like 200k i think (some vendor needed fast cash it seems), and yeah it's nice, but i think what people really need is slotted panties with pupa card (+7 would be great)...

dunno about those with high def fetish, but i think the perfect gear would be a +7 (or +9 if possible xP) pantie with GR and a +9 undershirt with orc baby (or at least nine tail)... i mean seriously, any char can equip that and the % resistance and flee = win!
mmmm maybe i should push J J J to get that set... xP

-w-
11-18-2008 11:00 PM
Logester Offline

Flee gear and % res cards.
Ya, that's what I'm going for... but only in terms of build when I get to alch. Agi/Vit alch. It will rely on my homu or plants to do the killing, but so long as I can keep aggro, it won't matter. If I can get some Freya's shoes for the alch, whatever little brewing I do for my alch will work out nicely.

And Pandora, I did go over the rules specifically for heRO's homunculus. I can see the logic in not wanting auto-alch actions - as so to reduce afk leveling, so I'll definitely get heRO's AI instead when the time comes.

And as an aside note, I got my 4th card, a poporing. Crazy, crazy luck. Icon_razz Oh, and I'm now job 40, but want my lvl 7 weight to be 10... then I'll have to decide what to do about vend, as it's only lvl 1 now.
[I'm opposed to mammomite, never got it on any character before, except WS, which was manditory] Icon_razz

11-18-2008 11:45 PM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

well IMHO you're good to go!

lvl 10 weight is good, but vending is really optional IMHO... and lvl 1 is more than enough... and if you want to vend/OC/DC i would probably make a new merch just to stay in pron to do that. Or if you're lazy, just get OC/DC on your main and just make an AT(vend) merch...

yeah i don't think alchemists need mammo, especially if they don't go for 9x++ STR...

there's a doom slayer in pron for 2M, kinda makes me wanna make a BS-WS who does nothing but spam mammo... hix if only i had that kind of money...

-w-
11-20-2008 01:04 AM
Logester Offline

Well getting to job level 50 seems hard at the current time, but I'm not going to give up just yet.

However, I've noticed more than once it SEEMS like I mysteriously lose money. Maybe I'm crazy... but whenever I'm leveling, then log out and a few hours later I log back in... it seems like once or twice all my zeny was reduced to... about 300z.

Example: (Can't get spoiler tags so just posting links as I run on high res)
At J J J's bday party, I had 9k (buying tux broke me)
http://i34.tinypic.com/2lsi350.jpg

I logged in just now; 328z.
http://i36.tinypic.com/o8bhbs.jpg

Now I might have bought 50 more orange pots, but I'm pretty sure I didn't (they cost 7,200z). And I'm more than sure that I didn't die 4 times at the healer (which would cost ~500z to heal each time).

And like I've said... it seems like this happened more than once, and it went to 300~ish zeny three or four times.
Or maybe I'm just crazy. :S

Edit: I also remember I upgraded some knife[4] after JJJ's bday celebration... so that still doesn't really explain what I think might make me crazy.
Icon_razz

(This post was last modified: 11-22-2008 10:22 PM by Logester.)
11-22-2008 10:17 PM