Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
TK Class (More SG really)
teOx Offline
cry IMBA pls

RE: ??TK Class (More SG really)

The Legendary Joe Wrote:it eats up MIllions of fish, and requires carded gears.

nah
12-22-2008 07:00 PM
Find all posts by this user
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

RE: TK Class (More SG really)

i haven't played SGs, but hearing from descriptions above i think that SGs have it better than TKs and SLs... i've even seen you-tube SGs soloing MVPs etc... i don't think SLs could do that. TK rankers perhaps, but it takes even more effort, no?

and in PVP/GVG?
wow man, that SP draining stuff is crazy l337! sages have to go through a whole 99 levels of near uselessness (might as well be a mage and get to 99 were it not for better SP modifiers, better job bonuses, earth spells, and some support spells which will enable groups -although rare imho- to take pity on you and welcome you as an endow slave) before they could even dream of getting a chance to drain ppls SP (rendering mages, priests, and spirit monks useless as well as some merch-tree builds and crus-tree builds -> only zerking LKs are unaffected imho)...

furthermore, IMHO melee TKs level the fastest than all other classes from lvls 15 to at least 60ish due to the fact that they get 100 def-negating damage that could be multiplied by warm wind...

so count your blessings man...

-w-
12-22-2008 10:35 PM
Frogboy Offline
Posting Freak

soul linkers could solo MvPs, granted not all of them, but a few of them yeah. once they hit a high enough base level and have a decent matk esma will do some pretty hefty damage.

then you have SLs self buffs, kaite, kaihi, kaupe, kaizel, etc that will keep them healed up, reflect magical damage, and on and on. granted they may not be nearly as efficient as a SG, but they can solo as well.
12-23-2008 02:29 AM
Monkey Feet Offline
Fated to be Hated

Thors= Pasana card, Jakk card, and the shield whatever it is card. Not the easiest to get, though not diffulcult.

MVP= Notice they do about 2k damage with each heat? Usually private servers, KRo, or intense IRo people. Notice that they've usually been playing a lot more than us, and in this case, me?

Ayu= Thanks. It'll be cool if it was like wings or a giant foot on top of your head. Laugh

Jasper= OMG WHO CARES!?

[Image: monkey.png]

[Image: siggymonkey.jpg]
12-23-2008 06:13 AM
Kadar Offline
Cheese is WoE

RE:??TK Class (More SG really)

Monkey Feet Wrote:MVP= Notice they do about 2k damage with each heat? Usually private servers, KRo, or intense IRo people. Notice that they've usually been playing a lot more than us, and in this case, me?

Oh, you mean people who actually deserve to be able to do it? What is it that makes kRO and hardcore iRO people better than you and thus able to mvp? Rather than spending their time whining about being underpowered or whining for custom gears they actually look at what they want to do (in this case mvp) and look at which items they need to do it. Then they go out and hunt it. SG are not useless. They are not underpowered. They are not meant to compete with trans either. Extended classes are meant to be somewhere inbetween non-trans and trans. SG also need a lot of gear to be good. So work for it. SG aren't swordie classes so they don't get to use that gear. They aren't supposed to use Full Plate and Heavy Shields! No amount of whining is going to make it happen. So either make due with the class restrictions you already have or play a different class. In both cases stop whining and stop expecting everything to be handed to you on a silver platter just because you feel entitled.

[Image: combinedoodlesigiq6.gif][Image: siromafinished1ln0.png]
12-23-2008 01:02 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

*Points to Kadar's post and gives a double thumbs up*
Haet meh I roolplaeyd tat.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
12-23-2008 01:09 PM
teOx Offline
cry IMBA pls

Kadar Wrote:Oh, you mean people who actually deserve to be able to do it???What is it that makes kRO and hardcore iRO people better than you and thus able to mvp???Rather than spending their time whining about being underpowered or whining for custom gears they actually look at what they want to do (in this case mvp) and look at which items they need to do it.??Then they go out and hunt it.??SG are not useless.??They are not underpowered.??They are not meant to compete with trans either.??Extended classes are meant to be somewhere inbetween non-trans and trans.??SG also need a lot of gear to be good.??So work for it.??SG aren't swordie classes so they don't get to use that gear.??They aren't supposed to use Full Plate and Heavy Shields!??No amount of whining is going to make it happen.??So either make due with the class restrictions you already have or play a different class.??In both cases stop whining and stop expecting everything to be handed to you on a silver platter just because you feel entitled.
:blush: Icon_razz

jaja make plan make char hunt gears kill randgris. <-- took 4 days
i got the idea from watching lysander use heat on soils. i still remember telling him wow that looks hax Icon_razz
[Image: blush.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 12-23-2008 02:16 PM by teOx.)
12-23-2008 02:06 PM
Monkey Feet Offline
Fated to be Hated

Kadar Wrote:
Monkey Feet Wrote:MVP= Notice they do about 2k damage with each heat? Usually private servers, KRo, or intense IRo people. Notice that they've usually been playing a lot more than us, and in this case, me?

Oh, you mean people who actually deserve to be able to do it???What is it that makes kRO and hardcore iRO people better than you and thus able to mvp???Rather than spending their time whining about being underpowered or whining for custom gears they actually look at what they want to do (in this case mvp) and look at which items they need to do it.??Then they go out and hunt it.??SG are not useless.??They are not underpowered.??They are not meant to compete with trans either.??Extended classes are meant to be somewhere inbetween non-trans and trans.??SG also need a lot of gear to be good.??So work for it.??SG aren't swordie classes so they don't get to use that gear.??They aren't supposed to use Full Plate and Heavy Shields!??No amount of whining is going to make it happen.??So either make due with the class restrictions you already have or play a different class.??In both cases stop whining and stop expecting everything to be handed to you on a silver platter just because you feel entitled.

I'm not whining OMG THEY SUCK! I'm saying can we just get something to boost us up a little more like how zods boost up mage classes with the pest card and such.

I'm not saying "OMG KRO SO HAX BAN EM ALL PLZ" I'm saying they're pretty extream, have a whole load of experiance, and have pretty godly gears.

NO, REALLY!? SGS AREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE USING FULL PLATES OR HEAVY SHIELDS!? OMG I NEVER KNEW!

I never said "let SGs use some of swordie stuff so they can get over buffed and this server will be crowded by SGs!", did I?

I'm not asking for the GMs to make stuff and send em to me in the mail, I'm asking them if they'll consider making some stuff so we can possibly get stronger, and so we can solo since

A. SGs are usually NOT WANTED in parties.

B. SGs usually can't TANK.

C. Without maps, people think you are USELESS. Which is not always the case btw. It makes a lot of things easier but doesn't make us, the SGs, completely useless.

[Image: monkey.png]

[Image: siggymonkey.jpg]
12-23-2008 03:10 PM
teOx Offline
cry IMBA pls

RE:????TK Class (More SG really)

Monkey Feet Wrote:
Kadar Wrote:

Oh, you mean people who actually deserve to be able to do it???What is it that makes kRO and hardcore iRO people better than you and thus able to mvp???Rather than spending their time whining about being underpowered or whining for custom gears they actually look at what they want to do (in this case mvp) and look at which items they need to do it.??Then they go out and hunt it.??SG are not useless.??They are not underpowered.??They are not meant to compete with trans either.??Extended classes are meant to be somewhere inbetween non-trans and trans.??SG also need a lot of gear to be good.??So work for it.??SG aren't swordie classes so they don't get to use that gear.??They aren't supposed to use Full Plate and Heavy Shields!??No amount of whining is going to make it happen.??So either make due with the class restrictions you already have or play a different class.??In both cases stop whining and stop expecting everything to be handed to you on a silver platter just because you feel entitled.

I'm not whining OMG THEY SUCK! I'm saying can we just get something to boost us up a little more like how zods boost up mage classes with the pest card and such.

I'm not saying "OMG KRO SO HAX BAN EM ALL PLZ" I'm saying they're pretty extream, have a whole load of experiance, and have pretty godly gears.

NO, REALLY!? SGS AREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE USING FULL PLATES OR HEAVY SHIELDS!? OMG I NEVER KNEW!

I never said "let SGs use some of swordie stuff so they can get over buffed and this server will be crowded by SGs!", did I?

I'm not asking for the GMs to make stuff and send em to me in the mail, I'm asking them if they'll consider making some stuff so we can possibly get stronger, and so we can solo since

A. SGs are usually NOT WANTED in parties.

B. SGs usually can't TANK.

C. Without maps, people think you are USELESS. Which is not always the case btw. It makes a lot of things easier but doesn't make us, the SGs, completely useless.
A .alot of trans classes arent wanted in parties
B .alot of trans classes cant tank
C .i dont see how you saying SG isnt useless is helping you
12-23-2008 03:17 PM
gorgetrapper Offline

I would never choose an extended first class to be in my party unless it was a soul linker.
12-23-2008 03:19 PM
Thread Closed