• 0 Votes - 0 Average
TK Class (More SG really)
Monkey Feet Offline
Fated to be Hated

RE: ????TK Class (More SG really)

teOx Wrote:
Monkey Feet Wrote:
Kadar Wrote:
Monkey Feet Wrote:MVP= Notice they do about 2k damage with each heat? Usually private servers, KRo, or intense IRo people. Notice that they've usually been playing a lot more than us, and in this case, me?

Oh, you mean people who actually deserve to be able to do it???What is it that makes kRO and hardcore iRO people better than you and thus able to mvp???Rather than spending their time whining about being underpowered or whining for custom gears they actually look at what they want to do (in this case mvp) and look at which items they need to do it.??Then they go out and hunt it.??SG are not useless.??They are not underpowered.??They are not meant to compete with trans either.??Extended classes are meant to be somewhere inbetween non-trans and trans.??SG also need a lot of gear to be good.??So work for it.??SG aren't swordie classes so they don't get to use that gear.??They aren't supposed to use Full Plate and Heavy Shields!??No amount of whining is going to make it happen.??So either make due with the class restrictions you already have or play a different class.??In both cases stop whining and stop expecting everything to be handed to you on a silver platter just because you feel entitled.

I'm not whining OMG THEY SUCK! I'm saying can we just get something to boost us up a little more like how zods boost up mage classes with the pest card and such.

I'm not saying "OMG KRO SO HAX BAN EM ALL PLZ" I'm saying they're pretty extream, have a whole load of experiance, and have pretty godly gears.

NO, REALLY!? SGS AREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE USING FULL PLATES OR HEAVY SHIELDS!? OMG I NEVER KNEW!

I never said "let SGs use some of swordie stuff so they can get over buffed and this server will be crowded by SGs!", did I?

I'm not asking for the GMs to make stuff and send em to me in the mail, I'm asking them if they'll consider making some stuff so we can possibly get stronger, and so we can solo since

A. SGs are usually NOT WANTED in parties.

B. SGs usually can't TANK.

C. Without maps, people think you are USELESS. Which is not always the case btw. It makes a lot of things easier but doesn't make us, the SGs, completely useless.
A .alot of trans classes arent wanted in parties
B .alot of trans classes cant tank
C .i dont see how you saying SG isnt useless is helping you

A. Those who aren't wanted usually can solo for ex. an Assassin Cross by GTing or meteor thingy, Stalker by copying, Sniper by w/eing, Champs by asuraing, WS by that AoE thing, Creator by pet, Proffs can do a lot of things, please name others that aren't wanted.

B. They can usually kill without getting hit or are wanted in parties.

C. I'm just breaking the myth that says SGs are all useless if not in their maps. Ok

[Image: monkey.png]

[Image: siggymonkey.jpg]
12-23-2008 03:21 PM
Find all posts by this user
gorgetrapper Offline

RE: TK Class (More SG really)

Oh, and I'd take a ranked TK over a SG any day.
12-23-2008 03:28 PM
teOx Offline
cry IMBA pls

RE:??TK Class (More SG really)

gorgetrapper Wrote:Oh, and I'd take a ranked TK over a SG any day.
if youre partying with a priest why would you take a class that does less damage just cuz it has more hp?

and monkey, A and C are kinda contradicting each other. you say SG can solo then you say they suck at soloing. they solo just fine, fyi.
(This post was last modified: 12-23-2008 03:35 PM by teOx.)
12-23-2008 03:34 PM
Monkey Feet Offline
Fated to be Hated

RE: ??TK Class (More SG really)

teOx Wrote:
gorgetrapper Wrote:Oh, and I'd take a ranked TK over a SG any day.
if youre partying with a priest why would you take a class that does less damage just cuz it has more hp?

and monkey, A and C are kinda contradicting each other. you say SG can solo then you say they suck at soloing. they solo just fine, fyi.

Yea, more hp means they can just get hit more and will drain your sp more. More meat doesn't mean more damage.

O.O That sounded really akward in a sexual way.

No, I'm saying the trans chars can solo, but SGs cannot.

I don't have IMBA gear like you so yea, I don't.

I'm pretty undergeared imo atm. : (

I got a +4 Shrewd Mythical Lion Mask

Zodiac Wing of Rejuvination

+7 Double Bloody Bible, hoping for a Triple Bloody Book, or even better, a Double Perfect Ledger Of Death /rice;

+5 Crainal Mirror Shield, hoping for a +7ish one

+4 Goibne's Spaulders, hoping for a +9 Manteau with a ninetail. (DUHH)

+4 Goibne's Greaves, hoping for +9 Boots with Anti-Firelock.

Hiding or Teleport Clip

Ring [1], still needing 2 mantis cards and 1 more ring.

Sweat

Yes, you just saw my wishlist basically.

12-23-2008 03:48 PM
teOx Offline
cry IMBA pls

they dont need hax gears to solo well. its too early to give up and make a whine thread
(This post was last modified: 12-23-2008 03:55 PM by teOx.)
12-23-2008 03:52 PM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

Using goibne gears may be a darn good reason why things aren't going too well. They are a great middle tier gear, but if you want to go to the top to handle mvp, you'll need better items than that.

I personally don't know how SG solo without assistance or using any boss/mvp cards well without having extremely high of an item maintenance. However, in party setting, if your SG is still doing horribly, then I have strong doubts *not* in the SG sucking, but rather the high priest/paladin/high wizard not doing their job properly at all.

12-23-2008 05:53 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
teOx Offline
cry IMBA pls

RE:??TK Class (More SG really)

GM-Ayu Wrote:Using goibne gears may be a darn good reason why things aren't going too well. They are a great middle tier gear, but if you want to go to the top to handle mvp, you'll need better items than that.

I personally don't know how SG solo without assistance or using any boss/mvp cards well without having extremely high of an item maintenance. However, in party setting, if your SG is still doing horribly, then I have strong doubts *not* in the SG sucking, but rather the high priest/paladin/high wizard not doing their job properly at all.
qft. no worse than a blacksmith though Icon_razz
12-23-2008 07:29 PM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

well IMHO TK rankers are there for the challenge, and their extended HP and SP is merely to allow them to chain more hits. The infinite kicks is basically just for fun button-bashing and to increase DPS.

SGs are in no way underpowered. I would even dare say that all-round SGs are the best extended class there is...

Monkey, you seriously gotta learn to count your blessings. Limits are there for a reason. Limits are there to challenge yourself. If you don't want limits then go to those high rate high level high stat servers that don't upgrade their mobs...

Limits are what defines players...

-w-

PS: +1 Kadar
12-23-2008 09:44 PM
Monkey Feet Offline
Fated to be Hated

Ayu: Well, I'm doing with what I have atm. Icon_sad

Yea, come to think of it, I don't get healed or devoted when needed while they tell me to go kill some banshees. Icon_sad

No wonder I lost so much exp Laugh

Thanks for making me think Ayu.

WOW DID I JUST SAY THANKS FOR MAKING ME THANK NOT SARCASTICALLY?

*Grabs a baseball bat and hits himself in the face with it*

teOx: This wasn't a "whine thread" until that one dude started saying some stupid stuff. This was just asking if the GMs would consider making some to buff us a little too, not to say "ZOMG SG WEAK, BUFF EM NAO!"

mahawirasd: Dude, TK rankers can solo with their kick spam, which basically allows them to stunlock the moster. And they have 3x buff blah blah.

I NEVER SAID SOME STUPID CRAP THAT WE HAVE TOO MUCH LIMITS OR WE ARE CHALLANGED TOO MUCH I WAS ASKING THE GM TEAM IF THEY'D CONSIDER AN IDEA. STOP JUMPING TO THE CONCLUSION.

12-24-2008 05:30 AM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

dude, thing is: once one class starts "asking" for buffs (and getting it), other classes will most likely follow suit...

-w-
(This post was last modified: 12-24-2008 08:02 PM by mahawirasd.)
12-24-2008 07:58 PM
Thread Closed