Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
TK Class (More SG really)
Monkey Feet Offline
Fated to be Hated

RE: TK Class (More SG really)

Dude, thing is: classes that aren't wanted as much such as SGs that doesn't use maps, GSs, and ninjas, are much harder to level than other classes alone.

[Image: monkey.png]

[Image: siggymonkey.jpg]
12-25-2008 07:12 PM
Find all posts by this user
teOx Offline
cry IMBA pls

make a whitesmith
12-25-2008 07:13 PM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

yes, and the only reason people make "unwanted" classes at all is JUST FOR FUN... i know, i have an autocast sage... xP

-w-
12-25-2008 08:16 PM
Monkey Feet Offline
Fated to be Hated

RE:??TK Class (More SG really)

teOx Wrote:make a whitesmith

LOL What for?

They seem too boring for me = P

"Overthrust! Maximize Power! Gather Isis! Cart Revolution!"

= P

Doesn't seem like the most fun or wanted class.

12-26-2008 06:51 AM
Monkey Feet Offline
Fated to be Hated

RE:??TK Class (More SG really)

mahawirasd Wrote:yes, and the only reason people make "unwanted" classes at all is JUST FOR FUN... i know, i have an autocast sage... xP

-w-

Dude, an AUTOCAST sage?

You can do a whole load with him man, why are you complaining about it?

Go solo something, spam the living heck outta stuff.

12-26-2008 06:57 AM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Gravity has been somewhat neglecting their extended classes a bit, but SG is not a bad class overall. I've seen some people play them really well, if you don't like their restrictions play another class.

Zodiac wings are useful to many classes, not just mage, just find the gear that you need and work for it. Most of our custom are "all class" (except baby wings), and it is likely to remain that way.

You do sound like you are whining an awful lot, and it seems many people think so, if that's not how you want to come off then maybe revise your attitude. If you're undergeared go work for it, no one was geared from the start. I know some people create a farming char to gain gears for a main char that is more gear-dependant, that's always an option too.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
12-26-2008 02:34 PM
Frogboy Offline
Posting Freak

also @monkey....STOP WITH THE DOUBLE POSTING PLEASE *yanks out hairs*

i know, it's not my place to say that, but really you don't actually need separate posts to address multiple topics, even if someone said something new while you were posting, just read what they wrote, go back and edit your post to reflect the new information that was brought up.

and another thing, wira was not complaining about his "for fun" class, because that's exactly what it's for, just for fun, something to screw around with, to take a break from the everyday grinding on his main character, or if he is just that bored that day lol
12-26-2008 02:48 PM
Monkey Feet Offline
Fated to be Hated

Frog, this ain't a double post since people MAKE this into a friken whine crap when it was inteded to ask the GM team for something since everyone else got buffed but us.

STOP BEING ONE SIDED

12-27-2008 05:48 AM
Frogboy Offline
Posting Freak

double posting has nothing to do with making multiple topics concerning similar things. double posting is what you did when responding to teOx, and then immediately responding to wira in a new post when you could have just responded to both at once. that's what i mean.

also, yelling at me or anyone else about anything, whether it be relevant to the topic at hand or not does not give us a reason to want to hear your side of things, though the GMs have been extremely patient with you regarding that. the GMs have also spoken within this topic stating that there wouldn't be a custom gear made specifically for a single class. even if they did make a custom gear that was specific for your class, and yours alone, i doubt they'd put any stat modifiers with it unless it mimicked one of your masquerades.

also, you've very much tempted me to make my own star gladiator, though i doubt i'd really have the time to put in to it.
12-27-2008 07:33 AM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

Are we still talking about Star Gladiators (or TK class) or are we starting new tangents on pointing fingers now? Go back to original topic please and drag those topics to PMs.

12-27-2008 08:08 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed