Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Looking for the "right" guild.
Kulluminatii Offline
Arman

RE: Looking for the "right" guild.

Icon_biggrin

Wow, Angel Empire does sound like a perfect fit Kaoreii. It is definitely going to be a hard choiceCry. I know whatever guild I choose, I will make good friends there, just wish that all the guilds listed so far weren't so good, at least 1 or 2 should of sucked, but no, you guys had to make it a hard choice for me.Icon_biggrin

*Edit*

Aww, when reading Angel Empire's recruiting thread, it states I have to be either Light based or neutral, lol, should of figured that out...I mean...the guild name is Angel EmpireLaugh
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2009 12:15 AM by Kulluminatii.)
01-12-2009 12:09 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kaoreii Offline
I wonder as I wander out under the sky

Psh, the light based or nuetral is an old thing...we really don't mind either way anymore. My sader is dark, as are some of the other members Icon_razz so we take all kinds now.

[Image: tHkNZ.gif]
01-12-2009 12:36 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kulluminatii Offline
Arman

RE:??Looking for the "right" guild.

Kaoreii Wrote:Psh, the light based or nuetral is an old thing...we really don't mind either way anymore. My sader is dark, as are some of the other members Icon_razz so we take all kinds now.

lol, yay, no more racism..or...sideism...?Thinking
01-12-2009 12:37 AM
Rika Offline
Angel of Infinity

:o We do not require people to be Light based or Neutral! xD I think more than half the guild is actually dark for that matter. -Likes her 4th Gen Light Wings a bit too much to follow the new trend-

Although we'd love to have you in the guild :D Just check us out for a little while and get to know us. You wouldn't be the only person new to RO as well, we're in the training process of one of the newer members who stumped us all by playing without a hotkey bar o_o.

[Image: livingcolor.jpg][Image: soulessence.jpg]
Angel Empire♥
Rika[Assassin Cross]    -    Aorie[High Priest]
01-12-2009 12:40 AM
Kaoreii Offline

RE: ??Looking for the "right" guild.

Kulluminatii Wrote:
Kaoreii Wrote:Psh, the light based or nuetral is an old thing...we really don't mind either way anymore. My sader is dark, as are some of the other members Icon_razz so we take all kinds now.

lol, yay, no more racism..or...sideism...?Thinking

I honestly can't remember us -ever- enforcing that particular condition. xD

01-12-2009 12:44 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kulluminatii Offline
Arman

Rika Wrote::o We do not require people to be Light based or Neutral! xD I think more than half the guild is actually dark for that matter.??-Likes her 4th Gen Light Wings a bit too much to follow the new trend-

Although we'd love to have you in the guild :D Just check us out for a little while and get to know us.??You wouldn't be the only person new to RO as well, we're in the training process of one of the newer members who stumped us all by playing without a hotkey bar o_o.

Yeah, I will definitely annoy...I mean, talk to you guys. You guys do seem like a nice bunchIcon_biggrin.

Lol, oh man..the hotkey bar...wasn't too long ago that I wasn't using it eitherLaugh , almost quit RO because I thought there wasn't oneIcon_redface
01-12-2009 12:48 AM
Kaoreii Offline

RE: ??Looking for the "right" guild.

Kulluminatii Wrote:Yeah, I will definitely annoy...I mean, talk to you guys. You guys do seem like a nice bunchIcon_biggrin.

Lol, oh man..the hotkey bar...wasn't too long ago that I wasn't using it eitherLaugh , almost quit RO because I thought there wasn't oneIcon_redface

That's why it pays to listen to the training grounds NPCs~ at least the first time around~ Whistle

But yea, any time someone from AE is around, we're all pretty much incredibly friendly ( although MUZZLE anymore seems to be more often than not AFK Sweat so it's not that he's unfriendly, he's juusssttt...not there XD ) and wouldn't mind getting annoy---errrr talking to you No1

01-12-2009 01:00 AM
Killouz Offline
Siromas Killer :D

One choice possible, Porings Killers

[Image: SiromaHopHrtc.gif]         [/align]          [Image: SiromaRevAv.gif][align=justify]
01-12-2009 02:13 AM
Kulluminatii Offline
Arman

Killouz Wrote:One choice possible, Porings Killers
But I love poringsCry
01-12-2009 03:16 AM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Looking for guild threads are allowed and encouraged, hope you find what you're looking for. ^_^

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
01-12-2009 02:29 PM