Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Looking for the "right" guild.
Kulluminatii Offline
Arman

RE: Looking for the "right" guild.

Thanks for letting me know that Pandora Icon_biggrin. I haven't been able to get on to RO today because of school-related stuffCry, but by the end of this week I hope to at least get on a couple of times to talk to members from various guilds, and hopefully I can make my decision soon.
01-12-2009 09:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
thecursed Offline
The Great Saiyaman!!

I suggest bamboo squad for you, theyre very laid back, they dont force theyre members to WoE or do anything they dont want to. And they have very experianced players probably some of the oldest to the server that still play.

well thats my input!

Trowa - Retired Noob

Quoted for truth:
azurerogue Wrote:Players leaving the server (recently) has nothing to do with quests.  We leave because we're bored.  HeRo is an excellent server, and I'm not relocating to a new one - I'm just bored with RO in general and I have way too much going on personally to commit time here.
01-12-2009 11:38 PM
Bloodbane Away
¤†Hero of old times†¤

Hmm... Nya Nya Crew also Seems to fit in his tastes but thats just my opinion.

Nya Nya Crew is a Social Guild that also Likes to party alot,Unlike Most social guilds, Nya Nya helps you to make friends By Partiying,theres always people partirying all tie time in nya nya,If interested PM Saiichi Bloodbane Or Aneko In Game :3

Never forget the old days.
[Image: screenheRO-Server124-1.jpg]

-~Proud husband, father, and the luckiest guy in the world.~-

Steam Profile
Youtube
(This post was last modified: 01-13-2009 03:37 AM by Bloodbane.)
01-13-2009 03:34 AM
poeticwings Away
PAGDAYAW !!

Kaoreii Wrote:Psh, the light based or nuetral is an old thing...we really don't mind either way anymore. My sader is dark, as are some of the other members Icon_razz so we take all kinds now.

We'll stick with you no matter what. Last ToH we had 6 members ToH. I was dark side. The others were Light side. But Lizzeh loves me so much, rite? So now we're half and half. 3 dark, 3 light. Win!

We do party a lot. And we're getting our bearings so we'll be doing other *suicide* missions. We all help each other with gathering materials and such so don't have to hesitate to ask. (Pssh. Travis getting my heRO backpack) We help each other lebal. Yes, Lizzeh. >:O I tank and priest for a bunch of people, but guild comes first. I changed my build so I don't have the offensive power to leech guild(+mate), anymore, but I can FS. We use vent so we always have chat going on. It makes it seem more like home and more like human beings to have that sort of "bond." Makes it seem like we're not so far apart. Also we're hoping to get more returners and new members.

We're getting used to WoE again, but it's not mandatory. There are guildies who continue to level during WoE. We just talk to them through vent. But I still try to keep the conversation going even though you could probably hear us. It's like *talk talk talk* *types what she's saying at the same time*.

Anyway. This might have been a fail attempt, but you're very welcomed in AE.

Rinato High Priest L99/70
Index Sniper L99/70
Peppermint Gypsy L99/69
The Pianist Assassin Cross L98/68
sharp Baby Hunter L99/50
Harmonia Soul Linker L91/50

The Penguin Squad Guild L9
01-13-2009 04:24 AM
Rika Offline
Angel of Infinity

You ever get the feeling we're hounding people? Icon_neutral

[Image: livingcolor.jpg][Image: soulessence.jpg]
Angel Empire♥
Rika[Assassin Cross]    -    Aorie[High Priest]
01-13-2009 07:23 AM
Kaoreii Offline
I wonder as I wander out under the sky

RE:??Looking for the "right" guild.

Rika Wrote:You ever get the feeling we're hounding people? Icon_neutral

Nawh. x3

[Image: tHkNZ.gif]
01-13-2009 08:43 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Squirrelly Offline
I R SQUIRREL FOO!

I keep hearing about Angel Empire. I work most days, but I have time almost every night to get on. I'm not a suicidal grinder that has to 99 in a week, but I can job 50 a 1st class in a couple of days apparently. Only got 1 char ATM, but it's a sader build and saders are my specialty. I have 4 years of experience in "other" servers and pay servers, but won't mention which ones. >.> [looks for a GM] Anywho, I was interested in WoE and leveling and maybe some help getting started, but I can't seem to find an active guild with more than two people on it at a time. Mad If you can't tell I'm a little chatty, but I grow on people. Icon_biggrin

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..........Would you have room for one more armored rodent in your ranks?

Aki's Royal Guardian - 95/64 Pally
Squirrel_Hammer - 99/70 WS Forger
Acorn Assault- 99/70 Sniper
Ephemeral Effect - 81/50 SinX
Lord Squirrellimus - 96/65 LK
Holy Chipmunks! - 96/67 FS/ME HP
Stuffed Squirrel - 82/50 Rogue
~My Voice is Win~ - 99/70 Clown
Elemental~Acorn~Barrage - 96/65 HWiz
Professor Pillz-E - 93/62 Prof
Squirrel~Foo - 70/35 Monk
Lady Squirrellette - 90/50 Priest
~My Hips are Win~ - 80/46 Gypsy
Squirrellette - 66/43 GS
Chippette Chipmunk - 75/45 Alchie
01-13-2009 01:24 PM
Kaoreii Offline

Of course we do :D

I assume you're Squirrel_Warrior ingame? The one I donated the Chiv Emblem to? :D

01-13-2009 01:27 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Squirrelly Offline
I R SQUIRREL FOO!

That would be me. ^_^ You're the lady with the big birdie that's all blue and stoof that, like, looks pretty and is nice and stoof.

LoL, growing up now. Yes, that's me. I have a 71/38? Sader (sorry, forgot my job level) going GC/Heal with a 90/90/50 build. (90vit/90int/50dex)

Aki's Royal Guardian - 95/64 Pally
Squirrel_Hammer - 99/70 WS Forger
Acorn Assault- 99/70 Sniper
Ephemeral Effect - 81/50 SinX
Lord Squirrellimus - 96/65 LK
Holy Chipmunks! - 96/67 FS/ME HP
Stuffed Squirrel - 82/50 Rogue
~My Voice is Win~ - 99/70 Clown
Elemental~Acorn~Barrage - 96/65 HWiz
Professor Pillz-E - 93/62 Prof
Squirrel~Foo - 70/35 Monk
Lady Squirrellette - 90/50 Priest
~My Hips are Win~ - 80/46 Gypsy
Squirrellette - 66/43 GS
Chippette Chipmunk - 75/45 Alchie
01-13-2009 01:30 PM
Kaoreii Offline

Awesome~ once the server comes back up I'll be on ( unless I'm AFK o_o though that's when stuff usually comes back on, when I'm not here waiting >o< ) and if for some reason I'm not on, someone will be, probably. Swing by morroc, that's where we usually hang out. :O

Sometimes I wish I was GC. D; Agi Spear ftsuperslowleveling.

01-13-2009 01:43 PM