[Image: monkey.png]

[Image: siggymonkey.jpg]
05-25-2009 09:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Proxyt Offline
The King

RE: Why don't you PvP?

A better question is why do YOU PvP?

There are no benefits. You don't get zeny, items, exp, or anything from PvP. In fact, you probably just go in and get slaughtered by gangbangers or players that are much higher levelled, better geared, or more skilled than you.

Unless you're on the high level/geared/skilled end of things. Then when you dominate beginners wanting to try out PvP, you are essentially limiting the PvP playerbase. The only real reason to PvP is because you're bored, and maybe want to try out some stuff for WoE (except WoE fighting is totally different from PvP)

[Image: willowsig.png]

Proxyt- 95 Powpow Palaladin
AleithionP - 92 Knight of War
VerityP - 5x Super Service Novice
05-26-2009 01:51 AM
Kretzer Offline
Fat-Ality

For me, PvP is a way to have fun and challenge other players.
Of course, you don't start off properly geared and leveled, but that should'nt stop anyone who wants to Enjoy PVP.

PvP helped me develope my own personal style of playing my LK, in PvP, PvM and WoE.

As for Gangbangers, heROs gangbangers tend to suck ass XD. you can out do them 1 to many without much effort.
And as for getting slaughtered by high levels, that should only show you were you are now, and where you should be going. Get better, keep challenging them, you'll be there without even realizing it.
05-26-2009 02:20 AM
Little Sara Offline

Boring and yeah I don't like needing a set of equips, needing to change my build for it and stuff like that. I prefer socializing.

Little Sara 87/50 Assassin
PM me if you want to contact me, will more likely be replying than in-game (not always on Assassin).

[Image: 73962.jpg]
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
05-26-2009 06:17 AM
Proxyt Offline
The King

"And as for getting slaughtered by high levels, that should only show you were you are now, and where you should be going. Get better, keep challenging them, you'll be there without even realizing it."

Yes, that's nice and all. But what's the point?
You waste time, money, etc. And finally one day you can kill them.
And what? Take their skulls to show off?

There's just no reward for all that effort. Unless you're someone who goes 'Hahhaha I killed you hahha n000bbbbb n0000b' maybe you can develop your own fighting style, but you can do that in PvM as well, which grants rewards.

And don't get me wrong, I play around in PvP a lot, but only because I'm bored and already have the gear for WoE purposes. I don't see why there are threads like this egging people to PvP, which has very little purpose.

[Image: willowsig.png]

Proxyt- 95 Powpow Palaladin
AleithionP - 92 Knight of War
VerityP - 5x Super Service Novice
05-26-2009 01:46 PM
Pyronic Offline
Fire Starter

Pvp is aslo a way of socializing actually. You get to know to know your opponents way of fighting so if you all ever do choose to go level you already know how each individual works. That's how i see it anyway.

It all depends on how you look at things. I could say PvM is nothing but killing AI who cant think for themselves. As to a human player who can adapt to what your doing very quickly and change his strategy a little bit.

And proxyt, must everything you do need to have a reward in the form of material. You play a game for fun as long as your having fun so be it.

Just try and not be to much of a dick in pvp cose thats lame to Icon_razz (all the weapon and mail breakers and WS DIcon_smile bleed is different >>

[Image: pyrosig1ln4.th.jpg]

Uploaded with
ImageShack.us
    *~Talking to my blades like they fly b*tches~*
05-26-2009 02:27 PM
Kretzer Offline
Fat-Ality

RE:??Why don't you PvP?

Pyronic Wrote:It all depends on how you look at things. I could say PvM is nothing but killing AI who cant think for themselves. As to a human player who can adapt to what your doing very quickly and change his strategy a little bit.

And proxyt, must everything you do need to have a reward in the form of material. You play a game for fun as long as your having fun so be it.

Yes Yes Yes.

=]
05-26-2009 08:14 PM