[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why don't you PvP?
Braun Offline
PvP

RE:??Why don't you PvP?

Motenai_Ronin Wrote:
SeifuSnow Wrote:It's mainly the first room people warp to because that's the largest one, it is the easiest to choose, and it generally already has tons of people in it. Honestly, I believe we should be using the other ones a lot more. If you want an honest 1v1 duel, go to the Duel Arena that only holds 2 people. If you want small-scale party PvP, go to the Duel Arena that holds 10, etc.

This much I agree with you. I want one on one duels in the rooms but in order to find anyone ya gotta go provoke somebody in the first room cause thats where they all go anyways...
I like it when other people watch me fight 1 vs 1. So I won't use the duel arena unless the challenger asks me too.

Braun - Lord Knight
Bofo Bautista - Sniper
Carlos Salcido - Crusader
05-06-2009 06:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Blu3Tig3r Offline
Legend At Work

RE: Why don't you PvP?

Because I'm too noob how to CT people. =/
05-06-2009 09:37 PM
Mister Reinn Offline
Newest Vanilover

I always sucked at PvP, so, I dont even bother T_T

[Image: Assinatura.gif]
Smirnoff - 80/50 Priest
Reinn - 8x/50 Assassin
Bram Stalker - 9x/50 Rogue
DigaSmith - 67/2x Blacksmith
Durande - 7x/3x Alchemist
JellyBob the II - 5x Vanilmirth

Quote:Sister Elizabeth :Main: When I play Pokemon, I name all of my Pokemon "Masturbate"
Sister Elizabeth :Main: "Go! Masturbate!"
05-06-2009 09:46 PM
Vile Offline
One Day...

Sadly I do not have any PvP characters atm so I just sit in PvP room and see how long it takes people to kill me. =(

[Image: darkjoker.jpg]
05-07-2009 01:27 AM
Pyronic Offline
Fire Starter

But you learn SOOOOO much in pvp. As long as you have a positive attitude and can be true to yourself as to why you lost and not cry.

For example: *Wow are you proud killing a level 72?*

.....-_-.... Why are you in here then? You know the risks. When i see someone new I will attack them to test how strong they are. Sometimes they kill me, sometimes i kill them. Its funner fighting something that can actually think as to killing AI all the time over and over :O. If you die in pvp go get strong. If yo can survive in pvp, pvm should be no problem unless you lag D:

As for the people who wanna watch. If your sitting and i kill you its cose i hate miss clicking. sometimes you die before i realize it off it . If you'r here to talk and watch, you can do that dead no problem. We will fight around your corpses. And this way it prevents you to interfere with a duel :O

+ No bio parties /ho

HP's in pvp only lead to a to a handicap for someone. Unless your like peppin , Gares and fixyou.

[Image: pyrosig1ln4.th.jpg]

Uploaded with
ImageShack.us
    *~Talking to my blades like they fly b*tches~*
05-07-2009 01:46 PM
Braun Offline
PvP

Pyronic Wrote:Sometimes they kill me, sometimes i kill them.

I always win vs you. Evil

Braun - Lord Knight
Bofo Bautista - Sniper
05-07-2009 03:33 PM
Cheesecake Offline
The Tasty Trap

PVP is fine, but people ruin it.
"oh noob i kill u stop whine fak"

I don't think I need to say much more. The taunting should not be part of PVP, nor should the simple killing for no reason or killing someone for the sake of because they complained?

I also think if you decide to kill someone in PVP you should exercise your ability to speak english a little better, because the way it is going its almost like the english people respect/don't kill/dont harass people and the non-english players torture everyone for the gun of it.

ALSO I think it has been well determined Sinx can kill things in PVP, so randomly SBing everyone does not show skill, it just shows that you reached level 99 and base your build around one move. Skill is fighting people of equal or higher skill and winning, or taking down tanks, or solo MVPing or taking down end-game bosses. Some people don't seem to think "Skill" takes skill.

[Image: 35iqbyd.png]
Cheesecake 93/99 SuperNovice | Hell 7x/4x Hybrid Hunter
Milkshake 7x/4x Knight | Lein 7x/4x Priest | Mystia 8x/5x Monk

05-07-2009 03:53 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pyronic Offline
Fire Starter

Lol Thats just sounds alote like what the pvpers of hero have said already.

Braun I some wins... sometimes... and you know it! I could always EDP and MURDAH you so dont forget it :D

Uploaded with
ImageShack.us
05-07-2009 04:28 PM
Braun Offline
PvP

Cheesecake Wrote:The taunting should not be part of PVP, nor should the simple killing for no reason or killing someone for the sake of because they complained?

I also think if you decide to kill someone in PVP you should exercise your ability to speak english a little better, because the way it is going its almost like the english people respect/don't kill/dont harass people and the non-english players torture everyone for the gun of it.

I like to taunt or provoke, with no bad words of course. Thinking It makes it more competetive. People should'nt take taunts too seriously though as to make it only a verbal fight instead of a PvP fight like it should be.

Well the Brazilians in our server like to fight. It should just be a motivation to train and get good gears. If they team on you, make your own team. Evil

And Pyro, if you use EDP, i'll hack my Parrying and you'll always miss and i'll still win. Evil

Braun - Lord Knight
Bofo Bautista - Sniper
05-07-2009 04:36 PM
Pyronic Offline
Fire Starter

Err No. I will get you and you will shocked.

Uploaded with
ImageShack.us
05-08-2009 01:18 AM